A maintenance took place on 12/01/17. Here are the changes:
Client version: 1.05.121
- A server message will now appear upon Khazul’s death.
- Christmas content has been deactivated. Winterming will still be available in town to exchange your tokens.
- The texture of the NPC giving access to the map “Destroyed Refuge of the Abyss” has been fixed.
- A bug where characters lv 126 or higher couldn’t exchange their Lucky House coins has been fixed.
- A bug where the following items were giving extremely high amount of defense has been fixed:
- Lunar Eclipse Bayle Axe
- Solar Eclipse Bayle Axe
- Wind Bayle Axe
- Thunder Bayle Axe
- Raging Wind Bayle Axe
- Lightning Bayle Axe
- Storm Bayle Axe
- Axe of the Dark Ritual
- A bug where the monsters “Arkmine Fighter” & “Arkmine Knight” (King Albireo Hardmode) weren’t attacking lv 130+ characters has been fixed.
- An anvil has been added next to the Blacksmith on the Island of Eya.
- Tier 6 items (Scrolls/potions) will no longer drop ingame as they aren’t ready yet.
- A texture issue has been fixed for the following items:
- Firmis Armor
- Firmis Pants
- Firmis Boots
- The following monsters will now properly spawn on the map “Island of Eya”:
- Rattle Snake
- Tainted Mushroom
- The positioning of the following mini maps has been adjusted:
- Island of Eya
- Destroyed Refuge of the Abyss
- The mini map of Pagel's Battlefield has been fixed.
- Clerics will now be able to accept the quests “Discovering the Truth 1” & “Helping Marty 2”.
- Archers will now be able to accept the quests “Discovering the Truth 1”, “Discovering the Truth 2” & “Helping Marty 1”.
- Mages will now be able to accept the quests “Discovering the Truth 1” & “Helping Marty 3”.
Your Fiesta Online team