A maintenance took place on 10/05/17. Here are the changes:
Client version: 1.02.169
- The attack speed buff of the monster “Temple Guardian” has been decreased.
- The “Shadow Room” mechanic of the instance “Temple of Gods” has been removed.
- The healing effect applied to the monster “Temple Guardian” by the spawning pillars in the instance “Temple of Gods” has been decreased.
- The drop rate of weapons and jewels in the instance “Temple of Gods” has been increased.
- If the target of the monster “Temple Guardian” runs out of the room or gets teleported, the monster will now pick a new target instead of running after the first character.
- A bug where the icons of your current map would disappear if you load another map via the map drop down list has been fixed.
- Now loading a different map and loading back your current one will now display the icons properly in the mini map interface (M).
- A bug where the item “Hina Cleric Shield” becomes invisible if you zoom out has been fixed.
- An empty slot in the “Pick a profession” interface (Alchemy) has been removed.
- Several ingame texts have been fixed.
- The minimum level requirement for the Magical Defense Scroll (Tier 4) has been fixed. The scroll is now usable starting at lv 60.
- Respawn time of the monster “Rock Stone” in the map “Burning Cave” has been fixed. The respawn time will be similar as in the map “Burning Rock”.
- The position of the accessory “Halloween’s Mask” has been fixed.
- Several graphical fixes have been applied to the “Curse of Jack’O” Costume.
- Texture of the accessory “Curse of Jack’O Hat” has been fixed.
Your Fiesta Online team