Mar Ex Game Master

• Member since Sep 30th 2019
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • good I have a character who is permanently in prison and I have already served my punishment please take out my character from prison.
    My character is called Rainbow_Mika archer level 75.I play on the server Isya ,please help
  • Youve been reported
  • I want my account back, ive stopped playing some years ago but im back now. I dont know why my account has been blocked. How to unlock this?

user: xfavorite
    • Hello xFavorite, I'm sorry to hear about your account being blocked. To resolve this issue you can send a ticket to our support team. Please provide as much information as possible pertaining to the account so they can verify that you are indeed the account owner. Head over to support.gamigo.com and click on Non-Glyph Account. Proceed to fill out the form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
  • Hallo mein Freund und ich wurden gestern von einer verbuggten KQ Mare ins Sperrgebiet geportet.. Heute wurden wir vom GM SAIWA da rausgeholt und jetz sind wir wieder drin.. kannst du uns bitte da raus holen? wir wollen einfach endlich in ruhe zocken können ohne ständig im Sperrgebiet zu landen

LG

Server Izyel
    Namen _LinkesTwix_ _RechtesTwix_
    • Ähm, das ist ein englischer Trial GM, heißt soviel wie du bist hier etwas falsch, auch wenn die Antwort etwas spät kommt^^
  • 1 TGM!