~ Core Values of Underworld ~
Character | Community | Champion
Underworld was founded on May 27th, 2020 by a small group of rebels who shared a similar vision. We got sick and tired of persistent drama, pressuring rule sets and trivial bickering in our former “guilds” and we knew we could do better. We wanted a sanctuary where players with common interests could grow together both in-game and in real life. Thus, Underworld was formed based on simple values: Character, Community and Champion. Because of our utmost resilience against that haters, Underworld has grown to become the greatest non-toxic community in Fiesta Online.
~ Character ~
It’s not just about having high level characters - we want to develop PEOPLE with high levels of character. There’s no specific thing we’re looking for, but generally, our members are committed, caring, hard-working, helpful and friendly. Above all, we expect honesty and respect. Your conduct reflects the character of the entire guild both positively and negatively. We trust our members to think and act ethically with the best interests of the Underworld at heart. This does not imply that we expect all members to participate in dogmatic group-think. Underworld recognizes that we are all unique people with unique situations and from our diversity comes strength. That strength will help develop your character both in-game and in real life.
~ Community ~
Underworld is committed to developing members and fostering an enjoyable gaming community. We will help our members level up, we teach them the game and show them how to be successful. We are open to ALL who are interested in the Underworld and share our common values. We are an extremely popular guild, so inactivity MAY result in your character being temporarily removed from the in-game guild in order to make room for current active players. When you come back we will do our best to find a place for you. Members in good standing will NEVER be removed from our discord server. Underworld enjoys a robust social network - the more the merrier!
~ Champion ~
Underworld has talented players from all over the world and we are freakin’ awesome at this game. We party together, we raid together, we dominate everything we touch and we know how to win. Consequently, we stand as the BEST DDF guild in the server in terms of both speed and enjoyment. But there is more to being a champion than lightning-fast raid times and crushing PvP. Champions are people who are constantly striving to reach new heights and find out how great they can become. Be a champion with us.
Through these core values our hope is to develop the most wonderful, most memorable and most unstoppable community in the history of the game. As an Underworld member, alumni, or guest, we invite you to embrace these values and join us in our greatest endeavors.
Your Admin Team - Aegialeuz, DualBlood, Luminos, toolrocket, _Yin_, Rakel, Nudge
~ Recruitment ~
- The level requirement for the guild will always be level 80 and above
- Prospective members must have a "clean" background
- Prospective members should be ready to demonstrate our core values on a daily basis
~ Benefits ~
- Abundant guild buff time
- Access to hefty guild storage discounts (50 gold for DDF Glad Pant?!)
- Access to a variety of up-to-date guides
- Granted priority registration for our legendary DDF runs
- Event participation opportunities (prizes included!)
- Massive supportive player base
Our Public Discord Server Link: https://discord.gg/9JMm4NZ
BOGO: 100% Rant 30d
BOGO: 100% Extender 30d
BOGO: Villainous Moustache 30d
Ice Wings 30d
Hammer of Bijou Sale
(Splendid) Fragment of Bijou Sale
Lucky Box 15x (or 10x)!
No more bundles... pls... this is like the 5th week in a row for bundles all across different sections in the shop and I haven't spent SC because those are taking up spots where sales could be a lot more diverse
Estate Expansion Ideas Thread
- Description (Make this a brief overview. What is the proposal about? What makes it stand out?): A guildie from Underworld in the Isya Server has been using the estate more than most people in the game. It's a very underrated map/hangout spot and because so many people are involved with leveling up/raiding/PvPing, many people are don't see the value in spending money to design their estate. The game, as it currently stands, has very little to offer when it comes to designing the estate--meaning every estate basically looks the same, regardless of the placement of furniture. However, we want to change that by starting this forum thread that can reach the larger community about the ideas they have/have had about implementing more options for the estate. There are a few specific requests we would like to add to this topic of the estate:
1) The possibility of increasing estate capacity from 15 to 20 (this is the maximum expedition size, so I assume that this is the maximum players the game can handle at a time with minimal lag). I know this is possible because of events in years past where Game Masters would port in more players than the maximum capacity.
2) The possibility of the estate owner to request specific players to warp to their estate. The warp would work like the "Summon partner" skill, however, you would need to type in a specific player's name. In order to avoid warp request spamming, of course, there would be a cooldown and hopefully work with the "Block list" in order to block incoming requests from certain people.
3) The possibility of opening up the 2nd floor for more design by implementing a staircase option inside or outside of the house.
4) Possible items: Aquarium, Plants, Things to hang on walls like paintings/frames, lights
5) The possibility to choose the time of day in your estate: Day (default), night, evening/sunset
- Why would you like to see it implemented? (What are the pros and cons?): We spend a ton of time in this game anyways. Why not expand on this "Animal Crossing-esque" feature. I know many other MMORPG's that have a "DIY" feature which many players have expressed enjoyment for. I'm convinced many people don't use the estate feature BECAUSE of how limited the options are when it comes to furniture and design. It gives players more reason to spend money on the game, and it gives players a new way to play the game. If this idea blows up and gets implemented as well as I envisioned, I'm sure there would be a sort of "flex culture" among estate designers. Perhaps there could be events where people vote on the most attractive estate or maybe an estate that matches a theme. The main "cons" are that it would take work to graphically design new items, code in new features (like stairs and the 2nd floor), moving around walls, etc.
- How would it work in game? (Is it viable? with current systems?): The new estate items would be used solely for aesthetic purposes. Whatever actions that can be taken with the current items will be kept the same for similar items (chairs, beds, etc.). The placement of the items would work the same as the existing estate items (amount of space it takes up would be based on design). New estate items can be bought from SC shop or a Furniture Owner NPC.
- Maps involved: Estate
- NPCs involved: Furniture Owner NPC's (can't recall all of the names)
- Items involved: Any estate related item. Whatever the forums community suggest
- Number of players required? (If it is a team activity): n/a
- Any related images if you have some: Please feel free to submit your own graphic designs of ideas to this thread!
Let me know what you all think!
Horse Head 30d
Fire Aura 30d
Bat Attire 30d OR Criterion Suit 30d
Ice Wings 30d
Visual Kei Monocle 30d
Villainous Mustache 30d
Horse Head 30d
Auto/Pickup Starfish 2 in 1 Pack 30d
Kei Guitar 30d
100% Hunter’s War Rant 30d
100% Ext 30d
Complete Swag Set
^ ALL BOGO IF POSSIBLE, ANY SALE TYPE IS WELCOME AS WELL ^