Posts by Iridessa

Well .... Great post Kali thank you !!!

Gamigo i think it is time to do something with Guardians ... they are not as they suppose to be at all !!

I am really happy to see that actually other people do care about the guardian class exept me , cause to be honest i was a little bit dissapointed i though i m the only one left who likes guardians ... so i wanna thank you all for supporting that post with your ideas and maybe who knows... our voice can be heard and have a bubble that can be placed where ever we want plus other cool suggestions from all you <3

I know that the discussion is about the demon bone skin ... but dammit , yesterday i tried to get phoenix skin for my reaper with the specific lucky box and OMG .. i spend 75k slime coins and i didnt get it .. so yea it is horroble .. just horrible !!

Yes they should fix/upgrade the bubble for guardians

I do really hope so ... but i dont see enough people caring much about the guardians cause everyone prefare HK cause of buffs ... but let say maybe i m saying maybe if they decide to upgrade a little bit the guardian class maybe upgrating the bubble and making it much much better :)

Hello there everyone !

I would like with my turn to complain a little bit about something that is buggin me for really long time.

One of the classes that i like to play is clerics and of course i love Holy Knights but i also like Guardians as well and i feel like guardians are really left out the only good think that they have right now as it seems its only the Heals and nothing else ...there party buffs are really low ( fair enough ) , the endure is low ( fair enough ) because i do understand its Holy Knights right to have this things high. Now at level 100 a Holy Knight gets the crit buff which everyone loves and want and what a Guardian get ? .... Guardian gets the rebirth which most of the people dont want it cause they will loose scrolls and buffs so they use tears of legel ( at least i do 95% of the time ).

Now we are moving to the most important problem in MY OPINION , at level 110 the Holy Knight gets another great skill which is God's Benevolence ( the cross ) and its a type of skill that you can choose where to place it and i kid you NOT i love that skill<3 but what about poor Guardian .... Guardian's gets Saint's Protection ( or bubble ) which is a nice skill dont get me wrong BUT you cannot choose where to place it and its not only that, the character is not even in the middle of the bubble when you cast the skill and also its not as wide ( as for example the crusaders absorbtion bubble) and its buggin the mounts also when its used !!

So i would like to ask from gamigo to re balance you wanna call it or pay more attension to the Guardian class a little bit especially the 110 skill ( bubble ) to be able to place it where ever you want and why not make the bubble a little bit biger .. i really hope its not much what i m asking :) i would really appreciated it !!

Best Regards

Iridessa

Hello ... i do believe that maybe GM's have the power for de-leveling so why not especially to very old players that still are active and keeping the game alive. So i will ask with my turn if its possible to help out an old fiesta member to go back to 76.

In the future tho need to be carefull and maybe use EXP freeze :)

I do agree with Cybele 100% they should have made Shiny's give T6 recipes for all alchemys ..rare drops maybe like the 50% charm for 4 hours and leave as drops the purple potions and concentration scrolls since these cannot be made.

coldstoni if you can make scrolls T5 and you have enough points for the t6 then you can see on your own that you need exactly the same materials as the t5 just some they need a little bit more quantity :)

Yeaa .. My first ever post !!