Have both, a HK and a guardian. HK doesn't get only the crit buff, cross, def buff, endure and bash debuff, but also bleed DMG on Bleed and root on Mighty Chop. The guardian is completely left out.
- fix bubble, let it always appear with the character in the center or make you choose where to place it, could also be a little bit bigger.
- switch how Rebirth and Tears work and make it's duration 10 min (this is the only way to make Rebirth more appealing).
- add a short stun to Trip and root to Mighty Punch aswell (no idea why this 2 was left out with the last rebalance).
- reduce Dispel Pillar's CD by a lot! The 3 min kill this skill, 30 sec should be max.
- add a new skill (guardian only), like a massive heal with a casting distance of 30 m that works for everyone in expo.
- also Dispel Field says: "Deactivates one of the opponents' buff randomly" (we don't really need that as guardians if this is how it's supposed to work), while it "Deactivates surrounding friendly's debuffs". Or am I wrong? Anyway, if u make Dispel Pillar useful by reducing it's CD, remove this skill completely and replace it with a skill that makes the freandly target imune to all debuffs for a few seconds (basically make it work like crit buff works for HK's).
The HK buffs you and gives you a boost to be more effective on the front line, killing fast;, the Guardian is supposed to be the lean mean healing machine of this game, protecting everyone, keeping them alive and debuff free. One of them is able to do it's "class job" really great and is wanted in parties for it, the other one (at the moment) is left out and get's yelled at if you dare to accidentally heal a gladiator without his/her consent. *cires in guardian*
Well .... Great post Kali thank you !!!
Gamigo i think it is time to do something with Guardians ... they are not as they suppose to be at all !!