Posts by Dan

I don't understand why they don't just make skins like 20k SC.

That way everyone REALLY wants one can probably justify spending $30 or w/e on one permanent skin they want and then apart from those guys, who are too scared to ever touch LB (quite rightly), you can have the other people willing to spend a bit to pick up two or three or even four of the skins they like.

There's no cap on skin design either. You can restat the old skins that everyone loves like Blossom, Teva & Nature's beauty (which has been done) to make plenty of money, plus introduce new ones to make even more. No doubt there will be a portion of the population that values a collection for their main character and collects many of these skins. Again, it's not like making money will be an issue.

I'm a fan of the new skins, but after hearing several horror stories from players along with the ones in this thread, I'm staying away and advising my friends and guildies to stay away as well.

TLDR: Quit using a system that benefits only Gamigo. You can shift the way skins are sold, still make a killing, perhaps more and benefit the players at the same time.

Pretty much what Bert and Yawn said. T4 & T5 enhancement got adjusted. Lower level people got jipped. I've enhanced A LOT of things over the years, but since they've brought out +12. I've only +12'd 2-3 T3 things, those things being a Halloween 1h and axe/1h for my main perm.

It's simply just not worth enhancing things to +12 @ T3, especially if you're only levelling through.

Hey, my dude. I found a fix, for me at least.

Hope it works for you too!

So, firstly, have a friend. If you don't have any of those, I'll sub in. Get their XignCode folder files except for the .log (text document).

Make a copy of yours first in case anything goes wrong. Use their files. Weirdly, that worked for me. After reinstalling, using the repair tool and going back 1-5 patches like 5 times. That's what worked. In hindsight I think it was the xmag.xem file that was the trouble. As mine was 1xxx KB and the one I got from my friend was 5,860 KB.

If this doesn't work, I was in the middle of contacting wellbia support. Their FAQ has several ways to 'fix' the errors, almost all of them involve contacting support. So, hopefully that could work if borrowing files doesn't.

https://wellbia.com/faq/index_en.html

Lastly, someone else said they fixed theirs by trying to log with sandboxie getting the error, then logging normally and not getting the error. However, this did not work for me.

All the best man. Gl.

Semi-piggybacking on other people's posts. I agree best options are Lv. 60 perm and levelling your Knight to 115.