Posts by Jaguar

+1

Having a totally useless 110 skill must suck. The change suggested here seems quite simple for them to adjust so I'm for it. Also, seeing that the Spectre 110 skill is totally awesome and powerful, this little change for the Reaper 110 skill shouldn't break anything.

Updated.

I forgot to add the names of some very good Sesame Street glads for some reason, and I've added people to the list based on agreement.

My bad Jaguar, I didn't remember you as I don't see you in Fbz often. But I know you're one of the best Ranger players, you used to play on CrystalWolf I think?

Omg who r u lol. It's scary when someone remembers something like that

Playing without a skin is good enough for me. Tbh if you have enough money to spend gambling on skins you shouldn't have a problem getting skins you don't need.

Why is account sharing a bad thing? Isn't it your account and should be free to do with it as you please? I have a friend who has a twin brother and they both use the same account. You're telling me that this is wrong? Why is it wrong? If something happens to the account the person who shared the account will be the one held responsible.

This is how I think the soccer kq should be.

1. Connected ball. When someone touches the ball it becomes connected to them in the sense that if they were to turn in any direction the ball would move with them instead of having to go around the ball to hit it in another direction. This would make it a lot easier to control and direct the ball while moving.

2. A skill to pass the ball. Someone who has the ball but wants to pass it to their teammate can simply click on the teammate and use the "pass skill". However If an enemy player is in the line of the ball when it's being passed, the ball will go to that player instead. This skill should have a cool down time of 5 seconds.

3. A skill to steal the ball. If an enemy player has the ball and you are near him/her, you can use the "steal skill" that will give the enemy player a slight knockback and the ball will now be connected to you, (NOT A HUGE KNOCKBACK LIKE THE ONE FROM THE BOXES IN THE KQ). This skill should have a cool down time of 5 seconds.

4. A skill to shoot. There should be a skill that allows the player with the ball to kick the ball for when trying to score goals.

No CD required for this skill.

This is just what I thought would make the kq better.

They could make it into a mount that anyone can hitch a ride (once it's parked at a drop off zone) and drop off at different drop off points in BR. Have the air balloon height the same as a warlock in bird mode. They'd have to increase the maximum amount of people it can carry at once to like 10-15 though. But I think it's possible. :thumbup:

This is how I think the soccer kq should be.

1. Connected ball. When someone touches the ball it becomes connected to them in the sense that if they were to turn in any direction the ball would move with them instead of having to go around the ball to hit it in another direction. This would make it a lot easier to control and direct the ball while moving.

2. A skill to pass the ball. Someone who has the ball but wants to pass it to their teammate can simply click on the teammate and use the "pass skill". However If an enemy player is in the line of the ball when it's being passed, the ball will go to that player instead. This skill should have a cool down time of 5 seconds.

3. A skill to steal the ball. If an enemy player has the ball and you are near him/her, you can use the "steal skill" that will give the enemy player a slight knockback and the ball will now be connected to you, (NOT A HUGE KNOCKBACK LIKE THE ONE FROM THE BOXES IN THE KQ). This skill should have a cool down time of 5 seconds.

4. A skill to shoot. There should be a skill that allows the player with the ball to kick the ball for when trying to score goals.

No CD required for this skill.

This is just what I thought would make the kq better. Feel free to let me know what you guys think.