Posts by Rei

All KIIIIIIINDS OF GAINS in that protein.
    If you're reading this forum reply and haven't joined OneWingedAngels, you too can start your journey to GAINSville at OWA. Again that's O-N-E-W-I-N-G-E-D-A-N-G-E-L-S-----look at that form man. look at that. That's OWA form. Remember this: If you great---then they gonna hate. Hit me up in game or Discord to start. Lets gooo.

HEY MAN.
    YOU LOOKING TO BUILD SOME MUSCLE, MAN?
    THAT'S GOOD MAN. THAT'S REAL GOOD.
    YOU CAME TO THE BEST GUILD IN THIS BIIH.

WE FINNA MAKE ALLLLL KINDS OF GAINNNNNZ.

Please no more Hidden Mine KQ's... I'm sick of Hidden Mine KQ...

I never understood the reason for locking out the winner. GT is some sort of competitive content, like worldboss raids. Imagine the drama if a guild/character will be locked out for a week after getting most damage the other day. To me the current rule is just horseshit.

I agree, the winner should be allowed to participate weekly.

For real lol, within his first 4 posts he's already on someone else's forum thread trying to to bring beef in. Sad.

Beef is a very good source of protein. Free beef is the best kind of beef.

Random Cocky PvE Player?

Definitely ain't no Random there, buddy.
    I've been prowling FBZ before 99% of these kids knew this game existed. Remember who you're talking to.

Any Warlock can win in a 1v1 based on two simple factors.
    Latency, and gear.

If you knew anything about Warlock PVP, in fact, any kind of 1v1 for that matter - Whoever lands the first Crowd Control skill will win. Simple as that.

And playing on 300 Ping really doesn't help me with that, but I make-do with extreme skill and strategy I can provide in Wars/FBZ and GT.

I don't need your recognition.

I provide all my knowledge in the forum posts regarding Stats, Skills, and Classes whenever I have time, and whenever people decide to make an arguably decent forum thread regarding useful mechanics regarding the game.

But considering you asked so nicely, I shall provide my "15-minute guild war" that happened.

I'd be careful of who is who in a pvp forums thread, because a lot of times they're just teaming lower leveled people.
    Like 90% of the time. to gather points off them so they can say their the best on forums.

This is honestly just a popularity contest and doesn't prove who really is a "PVP God", this is why I'm not too salty that my name isn't on the list. :3

As the OP stated, it's his opinions for this list, and I guess it shows how limited their PVP knowledge is based on seeing whose names are on the list.

Kuroneko I honestly was not even aware that there was a trade-in available in the past (then again I was a child/adolescent who couldn't really invest into the game). This suggestion was made without that even in mind--I was primarily thinking about the Mount system, License system, Socket system, Dismantle system, and the Anvil system. I just simply took the essence of each of these systems and applied it to the skins--it would really benefit the community if it were to occur, I don't think there would be a issue waiting at all as long as it's done right. Please discuss it, hoping for good news.

I think they are referring to when you transfer weapon skins between characters/servers.
    I do believe they did once upon a time offer a 2 skin for 1 skin trade.
    Those were the good old days. :shibacry:

There are many variables which could cause you to disconnect while trying to load into a Kingdom Quest, it's not exactly simple to determine what's causing it for the Developers to fix.

Sure NOW they are. But...how do you expect guardians to get gear if they aren't wanted to farm? As a guard (as with most classes) to be good in pvp you need to have gear that will enable you to survive...like it won't matter how much you can heal if you die in a couple shots lol. Plus what is the point in hammering and enhancing gear if you most likely won't make the profit back?Guard gear, if it moves, moves very slowly.

Make a HolyKnight to farm gear for your Guardian. :'D
    Or TBH make a Gladiator. probably the best option.

Guardian gear is SO CHEAP that it really doesn't require you to farm much AT ALL.

The goal is to eliminate ghost guilds, not create a gold sink or inflate the prices of GT rewards by adding a 1G fee.

And even then how many people create lots of alts and plvl them above 100? Some do and will do it to get to a new number of members requirement. This is not the solution as it clearly did not work the LAST time they increased the amount, because even 10 alts to level 10 would discourage MOST people but not the people who are determined to enter in on ghost guilds.

The reason there are Ghost Guilds in GT is because the requirements to enter are so low.
    The reason they are participating into GT is because they're earning easy GT tokens to spend on GT Jewels/Ramas and to resell for profit.

Increasing the registration fee to 1 Gem, or let's say 10G for the sake of argument, will minimize the number of Ghost Guilds registering as they would begin to lose profit by entering and not making finals.

I've tried to join on OneWingedAngels for the past 7 weeks and haven't made it in once. And we are definitely one of the most active Guilds on the Server.
    So this is an insult that this "random selection" never seems to choose us yet some Guilds can make it in every week.

Tried out another players theory with USB Sticks, and the results are...very viable!

If your not keen on using a memory stick, stick to the card reader as its flash memory also and is...rather fast...probably faster than the read/write speed of your hard drives (doesn't include new-age tech or solid state drives)

I always keep Fiesta on a USB drive in case of server crashes. ;)

I've said this once, and I'll say this again.

GUARDIAN'S ARE MORE PREFERRED FOR PVP.
    HOLYKNIGHT'S ARE MORE PREFERRED FOR PVE.

If you didn't know this before choosing your Prestige, then you don't deserve to complain about it in the Forums.

I've already gone in-depth in another forum post as to why they are for those aspects of the game. Clearly you didn't read previous forum posts before making yet *another* Guardian complaint thread.

I don't think academy should have anything to do with GT, solely because people can plvl their academies and there's a low nuber of actual new players. But if it wasn't for those factors, I do think it would be a good gold sink for the economy.

No I don't think you've given this any real thought.

It's the perfect idea because it requires resources to allow your Guild to apply for GT.
    You think the Ghost Guilds will spend time and/or money to get into GT besides the 10 gold registration fee? I don't think so.
    Most of them don't even login to participate for their free win at all, and you believe they'll be actively PLvling or funding for an Academy for an Alt Guild?

Implementing an Academy-based ranking system for GT registration would be the perfect idea as only the TRULY active Guilds would be doing their best to make it into the weekly rankings for GT.
    Not to mention Academy rank is reset an hour or two before GT schedule is set, so this could be the solution we have been looking for.

I would probably recommend other minimum requirements to raise the bar as well, considering the current requirements are excessively low.

This is the current requirements to participate in GT:
    A minimum of 10 Lvl 100+ Players to allow registration, with a 10 gold fee.

This could be increased to the following:
    A minimum of 50 Lvl 100+ Players to allow registration, with a 1 Gem fee.

+1 for the idea.

Would be good as a lot of people want specific Demon Bone weapon skins which they have been unlucky at acquiring through the Lucky Box itself.
    And implementing an in-game currency for added Gold Sink in game would be heavily required so people don't just use bot/random accounts and trade in skins for profit (by selling their accounts).