Posts by lukenfo

Server Name : Enid and Isya

Map Name : Almost all map for lvl 1 to 30, including echo cave

Server Date and Time : Since last maintenance

Character Name : Happened to all my chars

Not only that, problem in game include the followings :

1. Farm echo cave for copper, after a few pick up, get disconnected.

2. After fight with a few monster, especially with drop, get disconnected.

3. Attendance check past 1 hour still NO CONFIRMATION.

4. Get disconnected going thru teleport gate, especially from sand beach to roumen.

5. Doing comp/decomp, it stop doing half way. Eg wanted to decomp 20 times but it stopped after 4 time.

6. Unable to swap item using right clicck.

Please look into these and fix them.

Not only that, problem in game include the followings :

1. Farm echo cave for copper, after a few pick up, get disconnected.

2. After fight with a few monster, especially with drop, get disconnected.

3. Attendance check past 1 hour still NO CONFIRMATION.

4. Get disconnected going thru teleport gate, especially from sand beach to roumen.

5. Doing comp/decomp, it stop doing half way. Eg wanted to decomp 20 times but it stopped after 4 time.

6. Unable to swap item using right clicck.

Please look into these and fix them, it started since after last maintenance.

I've been trying to play for the past hour and EVERY 2 frickin minutes I disconnect. Especially when I use the pickup icon. And then when I try to get back on, all I get is "disconnected to world server" or something to that effect. Plus, I've been trying to finish a quest and whenever I disconnect, I have to restart the stupid quest. I'm beyond tired of this problem. Would someone/anyone I don't care who, FIX this issue. Like now please. On a serious note, just take down the game for however long it takes and fix the issues that players are consistently telling them about.

I am now facing the same problem while trying to farm for copper in echo cave.

Yes, because we should all be forced to make new characters on our accounts over and over just to see if a guild/academy is worth joining.

This is a super logical solution to the overarching problem, thanks for the input. :rolleyes:

Besides checking for rewards, you would want to find out if the academy is active or not and I also noticed many academies set very attractive rewards but no fund or items for the rewards

I always tot HK (classified cranker) has higher damage compared to Guardian. But it makes me confuse now as comparing skill and weapon, HK's bleed has lesser damage than Guardian's trip and HK uses mace, which has lesser damage than Guardian's hammer.

So is HK really gives higher damage than Guardian?:/

Many times, while I was questing, the party matching suddenly pop up. I 100% reject them because I dont know they invite party for what purpose

and I dont know the one who initial the invitation.

Sorry for the late reply. I have heal cd and bash cd/dmg.

I am mostly solo on cleric too.

My points are heal and bash sp reduce n basic power, not on cd since they already have low cd of 4.0 sec.

Thank you Kentomaru for post the chart stating the damage absorbed at each levels.

But I would like to suggest GM to take into consideration of adding it int the description. Else, without coming to forum here, it looks stupid to upgrade the skill since they look same at all levels.

The amount of damage the skill absorbs is limited, I believe higher levels increase the amount. In most cases it will break before 10s is up.

Reasonable answer but if it is such case, would be better if state the difference in each levels, else look confusing.

Hi, I noticed cleric's skill, Invincible, having the same details from level 1 to any levels above that (Cast a Holy Shield on your target making them temporarily invincible for 10 seconds).

Does it means I don't have to upgrade the skill (thus save on SP consumption since higher level consumes more SP at activation) but still get invincible for 10 seconds?

Would appreciate is CM could verify this. Thank you.

Start with Comp/Decomp as your 2 alchemy skills for your first character. You can comp things up to help with quests that require items out of your level range and once you reach a high level you can decomp down your high/highest level drops into a huge amount of materials to train your other alchemy skills. It can also be a decent money maker.

Can do comp/decomp below lvl 20?

Tried to do it with my lvl 13 mage, found cannot do it.

The only class that it can be difficult for is mages. The scrolls and potions you get from leveling are more than enough for the other classes.

just carry hp stones/potions as well.

Just did it with my fighter without buff, but use 5 types of scroll. In the processes, used a total of 2 hp potions and 2 sp potions. Quite easy with it.

Next will try it with my mage, to see how difficult as mentioned. Will feedback once done

Just to add some,

1. Take some time to read this forum, it provides some useful information for you, like build, etc.

2. I would suggest create more characters at one times, they provide you with some free inventory spaces before you decide to purchase those perm spaces and also help you to familise yourself with various classes play style and so help you determine which class suit you best.

Enjoy