Posts by pellakas20

Non-physical gift,

Would you rather recognice, that playing Fiesta is wasting your time from doing something useful or more fulfilling or continue ignoring it for the sake of fast and easy stimulation for your brain?

Sounds good, just curious how/where to make them spawn faster for titles hunt.

Why should it be fast? You sound like millennial with instant gratificationa addiction! ;)

It would be nice if new things take atleast abit more time- rather making them more exciting, than killing it within weeks.

Please note, that Anybody can Write their experience in "Fiesta Online Itemshop Offers" here!

-------

I have a big question for GM's and others, who are connected to it.

Why on Earth are you so distracted by ... idk what, that you cant make fair enough winning ratio with those boxes????????????????????

I first i spent 70 euros (20k sc+ 54k sc) on the same "one handed sword" lucky box, without the skin. Then i thought, well, lets see if there is any chance at all... sure it must come at one point...

And then i spent 50 more euros and then 50 more, IN TOTAL 170 EUROS for the same lucky box.... without the skin.

My question is... If you are simply pulling so much money out of players, how can you make sure, there will be any soon???

THIS BOX IS SO UNREALISTIC, I URGE PEOPLE NOT TO WASTE THEIR MONEY THERE, EVER, UNLESS FIESTA ONLINE MAKES IT REALISTIC AGAIN. DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!

Ps... If Gm's realise what a bad lucky box Offer they have made , then My character is SchizoMode , and they are VERY welcome and praised to send that "one handed angelic Phoenix weapon skin" that i should have had many times already... like Lucky Boxes used to be, especially Hot Offer' ones!. Unless not, I really dont see any reason to spend anymore money on that game, which just abuses gambling addiction! :)

SchizoMode