Posts by xMatt

Tehnicaly not possible

Reason why the server merge had to be done manually

but we are not talking of merging, is just shared. some items says "Bound to Account" instead of "Bound to Server", so I think a shared storage between server can be possible

but there would be no people in the inactive server in order to buy stuff from another server. most of the people don't start over because they don't want leave behind everything that took time, effort and money to get.

I have one suggestion for Fiesta. I think it will be cool and useful to have an Storage that can be shared between servers. So those ones that want to transfers to another server can take their gears and items with them. they will only have to start from the beginning, but at least they will have a purpose to start over in a populated server.

that's my idea

I have one suggestion for Fiesta. I think it will be cool and useful to have an Storage that can be shared between servers. So those ones that want to transfers to another server can take their gears and items with them. they will still have to start from the beginning, but at least they will have a purpose to start over in a populated server.

that's my idea