Posts by blackberry14

I logged in this morning, did a few quests and the dc. There was about 30 people online around my level 11x. Then it gave me connection error but now I'm back in.

Can't they test their patches on a test server (copy of the official server) BEFORE ruining the game for everyone??? That would allow everyone to be able to play while they work out the kinks. Just when I finally decided to play after a yet another 6 month break... every time I get back there's either a hacker attacking the servers or login/dc errors...

Most sc items on the server? Doubt that. I maxed out my premium item pages and I have only about 20 or so accounts. Won't even mention the prem items on all my chars with maxed out inventory pages....

That might work... if people weren't greedy. Someone could say they NEED a set for every class and/or multiple chars riding on other people's money to get what they want. Or the banker trades it all to an alt char... Anyways the point is... while greed exists, that kind of system won't work.

As far as pricing goes, I estimate how much I spent on the item, item stats and popularity, including hammer tries, new enchant socket unlock, license clear, enhancement, license completed, going rate of G to SC, etc... to come up with a price, then I 2x or 3x it. If you think about it, anything you buy (house, car, electronics, etc.) are priced 2x+ what they actually cost to make. Everyone wants to make a profit, not just break even or to earn $5 more than they spent. You go big or you go home.

Before the merge, I made 200-300G daily. I would have had a lot if I hadn't spent about the same. Now, prices have fallen 10x what they used to be. The current prices are about the same as they were 2-3 years back when I still played.

Past couple weeks I haven't been able to login. it gives me 3 error messages. I posted the screenshots below. Is there some way to fix this WITHOUT having to reinstall my operating system? Does the same thing on both NA and DE game clients. Rolling back the patch doesn't work. Microsoft .NET framework up-to-date as well as DirectX.

First Error

2qa70gl.png

Second Error

33ymf75.png

Third Error

11mb7v4.png

Past couple weeks I haven't been able to login. it gives me 3 error messages. I posted the screenshots below. Is there some way to fix this WITHOUT having to reinstall my operating system? Does the same thing on both NA and DE game clients. Rolling back the patch doesn't work. Microsoft .NET framework up-to-date as well as DirectX.

First Error

2qa70gl.png

Second Error

33ymf75.png

Third Error

11mb7v4.png