Posts by Asuna_Love

What operating system are you on? Win 10? to me this seems to be an operating error, either a program is thinking it is a virus, or you should delete it and try a clean install, like there might have been some error in the download.

i tryed turning off fire wall and it does the same thing. I hit run after starting it on the website and it pops up to run as admin I hit yes and it pops up the one window and then closes.

What operating system are you on? Win 10? to me this seems to be an operating error, either a program is thinking it is a virus, or you should delete it and try a clean install, like there might have been some error in the download.

I have windows 10. The thing is that I haven't even installed it, I might try and shut off fire wall and try to see if it works. I don't know what to try.

My fiancé is wanting to start playing the game with me again. we went and started to download it and went to open the download installer or what ever it is called after you hit run after it pops up. after a few seconds it pops up and then it closes. I at one time got a chance to start it then it would close. I clicked on the continue to download on the desktop and it would say that ether it was moved or deleted. please tell me what I can do to fix this.

Or say its our internet

it might be. but i have never had the issue with my internet with the game.

Obviously it can't be since we've been playing this game normally before the issues <_< well, if they ever decide to check into it of course.

yeah ive never had issue with the internet in playing the game.

They don't, they probably get more money from their other games so have put fiesta on the sidelines. I have never experienced server issues like i have today/last night and I've been playing this game since approx10 years ago. Any other company would've at least issued a statement about whats happening within seconds of the problem starting. I just hope we get compensation for the hours of down time and the loss of exp and item drops experience by the game DCing so much

i agree that they need to compensate us. alot of people on the game cant get their attendance check and have premium items. of cours knowing gamigo the will only extend the items only a few hours.

im sorry but im starting to think that Gamigo doestn care anymore. first it was the trying to get past the server select screen. now its disconecting about oh every 10 minutes give or take. when Outspark owned this game they was on the issue really quick, with Gamigo takes any where from 2-4 hours latter or the next day to fix the issue. also outspark staff was always on interacting with the players and doing events on the sever. when was the last time that you seen gamigo staff actually on doing anything with the players? I have been plaiying this game since outspark owned it and i am realy sad to see that it is slowly going down hill. sorry about the rant i had to get it off my chest.

even when i do get past the server select when i try to load my character it just keeps going and doesn't actually load, like the screen doesn't freeze to load it just keeps moving.

ugh the struggle is real lol.

i will give it a try thanks :)\

Edit: yeah just did the steps and tryed to get back on and the issue is still happening :(

yep still cant get past the server select.

Hey again everyone,

Just a quick update, we did attempt restarting the servers and that resolve the issue temporarily. Though the issue did persist shortly after. We're still looking into possible fixes and will update you guys when we know more.

Mar its doing it again for me. i havent been on all day and went to get on and it had happened again.

Hey again everyone,

Just a quick update, we did attempt restarting the servers that and that resolve the issue temporarily. Though the issue did persist shortly after. We're still looking into possible fixes and will update you guys when we know more.

thanks for the update. you guys are awsome.

NO IT WONT BE OKAY DONT TELL ME THAT. YOU WILL SLEEP IN FBZ FOREVER IF YOU FACE ME. GAMIGOGOGOGO OPEN SERVER!!!!

WOW!!!! rage much.

wow some people are impatient. they are doing all that they can. GIVE THEM A BREAK!!!!!

Cant get on i can get to the server think but it wont let me join FIX this already.....

i get to the server list then thats all the further that i get. you arent the only one that is having the issue. im sure that they are working to fix it. give them time.

Glad a solution is in the works. Thanks everyone for sharing, I was getting worried when I hit the same issue just now.

yeah i was starting to get a little worried too. i just bought stuff from the store last night and today and was thinking oh yay just wasted money on stuff that i cant use lol. but i am glad that they are working on to resolve the issue.

Yeah got kicked on accounts, and not cannot log back in. Got back in on 1 for a few 5 glorious seconds to see uruga empty of but 1 vender.

i was able to get past the server select screen for one hot second and then it said disconnected from the server.