Posts by Yeng

can we get that sunlight skill buffed again, at least back to its original 1 minute cd

originally it was 1 minute CD
    then buffed to 30 seconds
    then nerfed to 2 minutes:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/:/

every class better than them, and you nerf one of their most essential skills on crus:/:/:/
    should nerf shining earth instead tho.

I know most of the focus is just on cap player lives now, but should really see if the buffs and nerfs affect pre lv100 players for better or worse too=O

inb4postondifferentthreadplox

I dont recall there having Def%/aim% sc

Should add this combination to item shop

since theres def/eva already

and if there already is some def%/aim%, i dont think theres enough of it :/ cuz idr seein any

i think when gamigo were planning on these servers, they said they were making jenira for the purpose of throwing inactive accounts into :/ and some ppl just saw it as an opportunity to not start over, but swap over and claim raids for themselves with the thought of server transfer tool in mind, because gamigo always kept that statement out there until 2018

sunlight nerf hurt post 100 templars a lot

Sunlight nerf absolutely killed off temps pre 100 completely

I pvp at cap sometimes when I'm bored, but I still prefer perm life, playing both glad at cap and temp for perms

And as one of the only few who mains perm crusader. Sunlight nerf was just too much, as explained by da homie

yea you can easily walk out of someone using Advent even after the animation spd increase. it is still a little too slow

i played a pserver where they changed it to stun instantly, so basically when u crouch, but that was a little too good, so my suggestion to stun, when you are in the air will still give some time to react, but not enough time to just walk away

templars need a new passive definitely. Idk why anyone defends LP increase

Like imagine glad passive being SP increase or old warlock passive cuz they run out of sp so fast.:D:D:D:D

New passive:

Your attacks deal an additional 4% +2% per tier upgrade of your max hp as dmg, to the enemy(ignores dex and cannot crit)

It will show as a 2nd number when doing dmg, and not be added to the attack you do

Pre 100~~~~

Stats:

1) base hp 3% increase. Their base hp is very close to trix hp, which should be increased slightly to utilize their hp scaling skills a little better

2) weapon base dmg 5% increase.
    3) enhanced weapon dmg 5%increase
    they're only slightly stronger than clerics

4) blue blades(as far as i know, 70 blue, SL blue has 1% less crit than it should, could be all Blue blades tho) 1% critical rate increase
    5) base stat Dex and Spr +20, with +2 dex and spr additionally buffed increase per level
    Their base stats are basically a copy paste of a fighters with increased int and spr. this increase would still leave them far off from tricksters and archer dex, but decent amount better than fighter and the spr to be slightly more tanky to magic damage

Skills:
    Solid Light Shield:
    Change to: a 5 minute target cast buff. At the moment of death, prevents you from falling below 1hp for 5 seconds
    Currently this skill prevents you from dropping below 1hp for the next 5 seconds, which on paper sounds decent, but the animation spd makes it hard to use very well, then on top of that, most crowd control last for more than 5 seconds, and you will never use it at 5% hp or less because most things do like 15% or more of your hp, when you actually need/want to use this skill, which means you'll have to use this skill a few seconds prior, which MEANS you really only get like 2 seconds of actual usage

Sunlight:
    Additional effect> also makes you immune to debuffs and crowd control effects once(same activation time as when you take 0 dmg)
    Basically a copy paste of cross counter, in a defensive form, so i feel it should be able to block the dmg of the attack AND its effects, like cross counter, but not reflect any dmg. And its harder to time anyway because different animation than cross counter.

Light Touch:
    Additional effect> When the timer ends or the shield breaks, create an explosion, dealing dmg in a radius equal to Half the Total amount of hp blocked(True dmg/Flat dmg)
    an idea to help with their lack of aoe dmg, and also because the shield breaks way too fast

Light Blast:
    animation: change the animation to heroic strike animation, to make it as if shooting a ball of light from their blade,
    would make their skill flow a lot better, because light blast currently is meeeh

Light explosion:
    animation: Speed doubled
    Animation a little slow. increase it so you can flow with your other skills a little more smoothly

Light jump And Advent:
    animation: fix bug where you are unable to cast skill immediately after casting these skills
    Bugged ever since animation change several months ago

Advent:
    animation: Make the stun apply the stun as soon as the character is in the air, not as it is currently where he HAS to finish the land, "Properly"
    The animation speed was increased, but its still so slow to where the enemy can just walk out and back in, if they dont have a dead cats reaction. Also the stun will never stun, unless you LAND( not touch the ground, but LAND) correctly.