Posts by Swings

To add another detail, as far as 'bad drops' go. A lot of the 'badness' comes from the stats themselves. Some stats hold far less value than others to players. If a piece of gear has max or close to max END and DEX, someone will pay money to enchant it. If it has some STR or SPR on it as well, great! It adds more value!

If a piece has max or close to max END only, it is still somewhat desirable, though far less than if it has END and DEX. There is a decent chance it will still be enchanted.

If a piece has max or close to max DEX only, it is far less desirable. it is far less likely to be enhanced. It will probably be put in a vendor or sold to an NPC.

If a piece has max or close to max STR only. It is almost certainly not going to be enchanted. It will probably be put in a vendor or sold to an NPC. If it is on gear for mages, it will not be enchanted and most likely sold to an NPC.

If a piece has max or close to max SPR only. It is not going to be enchanted. It will probably sold to an NPC.

If a piece has max or close to max INT only. It is not going to be enchanted. It will be one of those joke pieces that you show to your friends to show what bad luck you have. It has very little value on classes that do not to magic damage, which is most of them. You will feel that the NPC you sold it to will think less of you for selling it to them. Even if it is mage gear, unless it has high END and or DEX to go with it, it won't be desired.

Now with the combos of the stats close to or at max. (STR/INT) is meant to be STR or INT depending on the class using it.

END/DEX/(STR/INT): Godly, let's enhance this ASAP.

END/DEX/SPR:
    Godly, let's enhance this ASAP.

END/DEX: Amazing.

END/(STR/INT): Good.

END/SPR: Good

(STR/INT)/DEX: It's acceptable, maybe.

(STR/INT)/SPR: Not desirable.

SPR/DEX: Not desirable.

END and DEX has always been desired in gear. The other stats make great additions to it, but don't hold out on their own. With this, I would suggest making the stats on blue gear have a minimum value of half their potential maximum and to remove INT and STR from classes that do not utilize them as a main stat.

For example, a 55 fighter top drops. Its maximum possible stats are 30/30/30. With the current system, it is possible to get drops that are seen as universally bad with stats like 1 INT and 3 SPR. Nobody wants that, but everyone who has farmed has gotten stuff like that.

However, if INT was no longer possible on fighter gear and the minimum possible stat was 15 (Half of 30) the stats could potentially be 15 STR and 15 SPR. Yeah, it's still not the most desired stat combo, but it feels much more satisfying to see stats at all and if you get a piece with END and DEX at all, it would be at a minimum of 15 for both stats. It would make getting better gear much more achievable and certainly bring in income through war rants and enchanting stones.
    (Maybe even make a Super Hammer of Bijou that utilizes this change and applies a minimum of 60-70% of maximum possible stats?)

Blues at their core should be desired and this change could help them to reach that.

Hello everyone! Thank you all for your kind words!

I'm posting to let you know requests are now available!

They are free. (I won't turn down payment if you insist on giving it to me though)

They will be in chibi style.

They will be done when I have time to do them.

They will be only one character drawn per request.

They are also first come first serve.

If you're requesting, please post in this format and include clear pictures of your characters!

Character Name:

Character Pictures:
    Pose:
    Additional Details:

see how difficult was it to make a dressed person instead of a naked one

Ah, I understand now! You were warning me of the difficulty of drawing clothes all along! Thank you so much for your sage advice!

I have changed the art on one of my images to be less difficult because you do have a point about it being needlessly difficult. Thank you for your feedback! I will make sure to give this issue the full attention that it deserves!

Updating the thread with my Golden Medley costume design. I used the V-day suit as a base for the costume cause almost everyone loves v-day suits. I tried to incorporate enough musical imagery to make it stand out and be unique enough to not just look like another v-day recolor though. Let me know what you think about it! (Bonus points if you can decipher the melody I used for the sheet music ribbons!)

f6m0hL4.pngLa1R0yA.png

not sure where I said the picture was large but ok, and not sure if you understood which images I am talking about. I would have hoped you would have even marginally understood what I was talking aout but you seem to have missed the point tangentially which is unfortunate

It seems it was all a misunderstanding! You didn't want the honeying to be little!

I have changed the art on one of my images to no longer miss the point because you do have a point about it missing the point. Thank you for your feedback! I will make sure to give this issue the full attention that it deserves!

ymqnDcI.gif

Swings you can belittle

I have changed the art on one of my images to belittle because you do have a point about it being needlessly large. Thank you for your feedback! I will make sure to give this issue the full attention that it deserves!

gh538zi.gif

-1 . 99% of drawings have inappropriate looks and clothes. In order to offer productive criticism let me tell you how to make the pictures better, have better clothed drawings and absolutely no need for such sensual and lovey dovey poses and what not you have drawn. Hope you can do that which would be better.

Sincerely,

GravesDisease

I have changed the art on one of my images to make it less revealing because you do have a point about it being needlessly risqué. Thank you for your feedback! I will make sure to give this issue the full attention that it deserves!

oh, swings? could i see some more of your male pieces? i'd like to kick around some ideas about how males could look different than they have for the past 30 or so years in games. reeeeeal tired of looking like dorks with big hands and feet.

Unfortunately, I do not receive a lot of commissions for male art. However, there are three examples in what I've posted so far!

Hello everyone! I'm going to be posting my Fiesta art here! All images are drawn by me, of course.

I'll be updating the thread with any requests or commissions as they come. Let me know if you have any favorites or commissions!

REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN!

They are free. (I won't turn down payment if you insist on giving it to me though)

They will be in chibi style.

They will be done when I have time to do them.

They will be only one character drawn per request.

They are also first come first serve.

If you're requesting, please post in this format and include clear pictures of your characters!

Character Name:

Character Pictures:

Pose:

Additional Details:

Finally, here's my take on Sales!

With Inspiration from MrRagaman of Isya and the best merchant Shopkeep Honeying:
    euMAkSp.png

1024x512:

800x800:

600x150:

348x154

On a final note, if you guys have any spare gifts left for MrRagaman and Milkmaid of Isya, could you please give them something for them being lovely inspirations? Thanks~

Aphi

Isya

My desire for the permanent ribbon is unmatched.

No more entries to come...