I am confused. I have read multiple statements in good debate that charms destroyed the equilibrium of the PvP game. Players have said that without charms, PvP would be closer to balance than with charms. Please let me know what your thought process is. Thanks!
Yes, PvP without charms is quite good fun and has better balance.
But it is easier for you guys to consider disabling charms in PvE compared to removing charms entirely from the game.
if you want my honest opinion however, then I think charms should be removed from the game entirely. Which I have stated this in other thread recently.
Here are some possible outcomes of removing charms from the game:
1. Raids will no longer be 5 to 10mins task.
2. Knights, and clerics will be viable again.
3. Glads will no longer be able to solo the game.
4. Any form of ranking will mean something since everybody will be on similar walking grounds.
5. Game will be much easier to rebalance.
6. PvP will no longer be "first to stun wins"
1. Some dungeons require adjusting since they are balanced around charms.
2. Farming will be even worse since it takes longer to kill but the drop rate is just as terrible.
3. Leveling up will be slower.
4. There is extremely high number of charms around so even if they were removed many still have plenty to last for months.
That's 5mins of brainstorming. I'm sure there are so much more to list.
But as you can see, other than fixing the drop rate, everything else should be easy to fix.
I put slower leveling as a negative even though i believe it isn't but that's objective.