Posts by LuNie

:: Greetings, as of the imbalance of Arts over Text part for the first released probably because we as community not ready to contribute as well. Thus they fill in all the pages with whatever events happening before to fill what's empty. If there's people who even really care about this game and willing to contribute, then do your part, PLEASE. I know there's hidden gems out there awaits to be polish! It can't just be done by their side only. They tried, by making this more 'advertised' as much as they can so why not WE as the players do something as well? Not highlighting anyone but I'm saying this as one of the players. Seen more critics than one that make changes (Sure we need feedback but this is my personal opinion) In other word, if you want change, it starts from you, yourself so the others will follow. Bring out your creative side, It's now or never guys! ::

BOGO Super Enhancement Bundles

Perm Red panda mount

Perm White Racoon mount

Perm headless Rider Suit

Perm Blue Queen's Memento

Perm Red Valentine Suit (husband need to match <-<)

Perm Alpine Melody suit

Perm Solean Fancy

Perm Legendary Tails| Ears

Perm Charcoal|Demon wings

Perm Dragon horns

More 30D Dmg suits

-New Stuffs maybe?-

:: Yay :D! I can't wait, hopefully you will enjoy drawing all of them, that's what important Take as much time as you needed on it ::

Ps: A lil insight on Vel's personality tho that may help on the drawing, she's a rebellious, stubborn, tomboyish one (this if you haven;t started on the art tho else I'm fine with any ❤

Perm Red panda mount

Perm White Racoon mount

Perm headless Rider Suit

Perm Blue Queen's Memento

Perm Red Valentine Suit (husband need to match <-<)

Perm Alpine Melody suit

Perm Solean Fancy

Perm Legendary Tails| Ears

Perm Charcoal|Demon wings

Perm Dragon horns

More 30D Dmg suits

-New Stuffs maybe?-

:: I seen new people around ^_^ Welcome to those who have just joined! Excited to see more players contributing their ideas. Anyway, here's mine after Struggling from long no-laptop-allowed vacation + Laptop broke down leaving me 5 days left to do everything... xD For the suit its a cross Hallowee/Music Band theme btw::

Suits; Forbidden@Touch

Krad - Styx Spirit

Miule - The Judgement Guardian

>>RESUBMIT<<

Head Items

Wings

Mount

Suit; Wickedly Good

Suit; Female Version

Suit; Male Version

sending .psd doesn't sounds good for copyright purposes. How if other took it and edit. It's better to give the .psd if WON and we can just email/pm the .psd privately.

:: ^this, can we just pmed one of the GMs for those .psd format? Don't feel like having art theft incident. Yup more works on your side but we will feel more rest assured on our works::

:: Hello & welcome back to Fiesta indeed. Firstly, to start all over again , you have to love your class. That's what I hope you will always do and keep in your mind to keep motivated. Don't rush and enjoy the process. You've been there after all in EU! :) About the Slime Coin item, I strongly suggest you to get +3 to +5 mount first. Personally, I think this is a must have item to me at start of the game. If you don't plan to get slime coin yet however, You can purchase tradeable rammy that goes around 9-15 G each (+0) other than that I just like to get pretty with beauty coupons as well (you can skip but looking pretty always a good buff up motivation xD). At 100+ level then you might need to upgrade the investment since that's the level you may want to try raids and farm Gem-making profits. There are so many options of guilds to be choose just stick around longer and seek what kind of 'home' you want. Cheers to ya and welcome to Isya once more! :: queenlove