Posts by GravesDisease

If a player pulls mobs with the intention to kill them, then you attack/mock for agro and kill those mobs, you are kill stealing. And you can be reported.

If a player pulls mobs with no intention to kill them (such as GravesDisease), that is considered grieving (harassment), and can be reported.

The rules aren't specific with the details, but it's common sense for the most part, at least it is to me. ;0

But you dont know my intentions, I may intend to kill black bears on my 76 even if it takes me 10 years to do so.

Aight I understand your point, but GravesDisease my 76 has been my only character for 8 years. You see ... you put me in such a moral dilemma when you dont revive the abysses .. the solution is sooooo simple. Just need to put boss mobs in the abyss that drop gears and jewels and charms and stuff so that more ppl come to the abysses to farm. It could just be an extra risk or reward type of dungeon. Those who do not want to get killed can farm in other pvp disabled dungeons or kqs like they normally do right now. The abyss should be a place where the rewards are higher than other dungeons but also the risk is higher as there will be competition. i'm trying so hard to revive the abysses and everyone is trying to undermine my efforts. It makes me want to cry.

So i will go on my 76 to blackbears and mob the bears, since i got first aggro these are my mobs, if the other questers kill them then they are stealing my mobs and so I can report them. Makes sense . #MyPlanIsReady

If no GM or dev is going to reply or solve a player's concerns when they have expressed one might as well make me GM because I could do a better job of it. Its been several days since i posted this concern, why has no GM answered in the affirmative or negative or proposed a solution to this or forwarded the concern to higher ups or replied that they will look into it. If you are going to ignore this concern at least post a 1 sentence reply to me that you have looked at this post but are going to ignore it because it is an invalid and useless concern and is not worthy of being solved. Thats the least you can do. We know gamigo has no game staff so at least you can make me GM, I am online in game all day every day 24/7 and know whats going on in the game and on the forums and can solve people's queries if you give me some privileges.

One hit gems. Either delete them from game or give clerics something to counter them ?? Like at 76 perm cleric I dont have no stun or nothing like other classes to defend myself against a 1 hit gem ??? Like this is serious, fix needed pls.

Yawn . No need for video, i'll tell you here, Emily did kill me 1v1 on 105 wl within the rules of the challenge while I was uncharmed. Another 105 also killed me. No under 105 has managed to kill me 1v1 yet without charm or 1 hit gem. The 1G was paid as advertised.

I'm going to be waiting for all you supposedly "strong" 70 perms in 6x aby all day today and for the next couple of months. DOUBT ANYONE WILL SHOW UP CAUSE WEAK EVEN THO UR FRIEND TIK WAS SAYING THAT YOU GUYS HAVE A BIG AND STRONG 70 PERM COMMUNITY LOL. Wont; even scratch me even if 10 of you teamed me. ANYWAYS i'm in 6x aby all day, come for the meet and greet if u dare. I'm in the process of forming a 76 perm team and then we will annihalate all of you 70s and buddies of urs.

#70sAreFakePerms #76IsWhereItsAt

... But It Has Boysss ... Get Ready ... GravesDisease Is Complete

OPEN CHALLENGE TO THE SERVER : Kill Me On Any 105 Or Under Char In Game And I Will Pay You 1G. I Am 76

Only Rules Are No Charms Or 1 Hit Gem

#UnexpectTheExpected #GetReadyToNotWin