Posts by Zao

fiesta_banner.png

Hello Isyans!

Halloween is right around the corner, so we thought we would start off this time of the year with some new attire that's bound to get some attention!

In the item store, you will find new costumes and new accessories!

These offers will stay from today until 11/05/19 at 23:59 p.m. PDT.

Take a look now:

>>> Item Shop <<<

queenlove

Best wishes & happy gaming,

Your Fiesta Online team

v3J1o5c.png

Hello, Isyans!

The servers are back online, and they are already teeming with undead un-life! The Halloween update is here, and we have brought some more bugfixes along as well:

Client Version: 1.02.259

Changes:

• The Halloween content was activated:
      • The town decorations have been added to all major towns
      • Halloween-appropriate music has been added to the towns
      • The interface has received the "ick-factor" make-over
      • NPC Margeret has been added to Elderine (next to Guard Captain Shutian)
      • The labyrinthine "Temple of Mystery" has been added to Elderine, right next to NPC Margeret
      • Some mobs have developed a spectral-like quality
      • Halloween quests have been added
    • Fixed a bug where the Battle Royale KQ would end prematurely
    • The Archer's 'Hide' ability will no longer be usable in the Battle Royale Kingdom Quest
    • Speed scroll effects will now be removed upon entering the Battle Royale Kingdom Quest
    • All characters now wear the same outfit in the Battle Royal KQ to invite fair play
    • A bug where the items requirements of certain quests were not visible has been fixed
    • The leader board has been fixed; you are now able to scroll down and see more than the first 20 entries

The premium items have been extended for the duration of the maintenance.

As always, if you have any kind of feedback (even positive), please let us know!

May the roads rise up to meet you, and may the wind be ever in your back

Your Fiesta Online team

Placeholder image

It's this time of the year again, but before those festivities begin, royalty must be duly honored.

That's why you can get the best garments and accessories for the upper echelons this week!

But we won't rest on the royal laurels the entire week, so check back!

Monday - 10/21/19

Royal Isya!
    The weekly sale will be updated each Monday at 10:00 a.m. (PDT)

Have a Cappucino and Relax!
    The Flash sale will be available until Friday at 05:00 p.m. (PDT)

Tuesday - 10/22/19

Aura Sale!
    From 10:00 a.m. until 10/23/19 at 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Wednesday - 10/23/19

Tradable Sale!
    Wednesday only, from 10:00 a.m. until 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Thursday - 10/24/19

Defense Costume!
    Thursday only, from 10:00 a.m. until 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Friday - 10/25/19

Mini Murus!
    Friday only, from 10:00 a.m. until 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Saturday - 10/26/19

Raid Packs!
    From 10:00 a.m. until 10/27/19 at 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

May the roads rise up to meet you, and may the wind be ever in your back!

Your Fiesta Online Team

0e78c062097986169343b3d29c0c011e.png

Dear community,

A maintenance will take place on 10/22/2019 at 01:00 a.m. (PDT) with an estimated duration of 3 hours. During this time,

the servers of Fiesta Online won't be available. The patch notes will be made available after the maintenance.

Best wishes,

Your Fiesta Online team

forum_lb.png

Hello Isyans!

There is a Nature Lucky Box waiting for your axe... or your crossbow... or your sword... or for any weapon you choose!

Don’t miss out on the weapon-specific Nature's Beauty Lucky Box and try your luck!

From today at 10:00 a.m. until 10/20/19 at 23:59 p.m. PDT.

US-LuckyBox.png

queenlove

Best wishes & good luck,

Your Fiesta Online team

forum_danser.jpg

Dear Isyans!

The days are getting shorter, the shadows are growing longer, and the trees are starting to show some bark!

Save fantastic 15$ on all cash packs starting at 49.99$!

The following voucher code is valid from today, October 19th 2019, at 10:00 a.m. (PDT) until tomorrow, October 20th 2019, at 11:59 p.m. (PDT).

FIESTASAVE15OCT19US

BUTTON_en.png

We wish you all a happy weekend!

queenlove

Best wishes,

Your Fiesta Online team!

| The minimum account age needs to be 7 days | The voucher code can be used once per account | SMS and ePin not included |

ZvNiaFS.png

Dear Isyans!

All Demy (permanent) (tradable) mounts have been sent to their respective owners!

(If you have participated and have not received your Demy, please send a forum PM to Zao and let him know!)

We hope you'll enjoy your Demy!

Cordially

Your Fiesta Online Team

e9278577c43c5abdfc78c4cb9bc86da0.png

Monday - 10/07/19

Tennis Time!

Shadow Fox!

Criterion Outfit!

From 10:00 a.m. until 10/08/19 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Weapon Specific Criterion Lucky Box!

From 10:00 a.m. until 10/08/19 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Tuesday - 10/08/19

Guitar Sale!
    From 10:00 a.m. until 10/09/19 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Wednesday - 10/09/19

Leveling & Potions!
    From 10:00 a.m. until 10/10/19 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Thursday - 10/10/19

Inventory & Crafting!
    From 10:00 a.m. until 10/11/19 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Friday - 10/11/19

BOGO Mounts!

Saturday - 10/12/19

Damage Boost!
    Saturday only, from 10:00 a.m. until 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Sunday - 10/13/19

Back Category Sale!
    Sunday only, from 10:00 a.m. until 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Your Fiesta Online Team

0e78c062097986169343b3d29c0c011e.png

Dear community,

A maintenance will take place on 10/08/2019 at 01:00 a.m. (PDT) with an estimated duration of 3 hours. During this time,

the servers of Fiesta Online won't be available. The patch notes will be made available after the maintenance.

Best wishes,

Your Fiesta Online team

90% of people in game consider those as heal/buff slaves. Good job people, you made this game dead.

That's a problem with the perception of the people and/or the kind of player base, not the game itself. In every other game, support classes are support classes, meaning the fighting classes are more powerful while support classes have other advantages to the team. We can not influence whether they are revered by the players or not though 💛

It takes 10 mins because everybody charms. As I stated, the charms should PvP only not PvE, opposite of what you suggested.

I'm aware that glads items are more costly than other classes because they're more popular, Higher demand on items. Meaning it is better to sell a glad's item then use that money to buy other class's item.

I am confused. I have read multiple statements in good debate that charms destroyed the equilibrium of the PvP game. Players have said that without charms, PvP would be closer to balance than with charms. Please let me know what your thought process is. Thanks!

It's rather pointless when you can't actually have a proper conversation. Look at this thread. There's over 200 posts from players, and two from staff that bear no real substance.

I understand how that looks, but you might want to consider how many there are of you and how many there are of us, or rather how many there are of us that are authorized and informed to post here 💛 Just because we are not posting doesn't mean we are not reading the posts! Sometimes it takes a while, especially when certain CMs go on vacation (sorry about that), but I am always catching up! ;) I would very much enjoy reading your version of why we have ruined Fiesta Online. Seriously though, please share, I will read it eventually and not mock it if you

Right now I've pretty much given up on the game and the team. Haven't charged SC in months and lost basically all motivation to play. I have a capped char but who cares? It's not a glad, I'm not wanted, no fun in that.

I will still be watching and replying to this thread though...

Sorry to hear that you have lost faith. I would like to ask you the same question: how have we ruined.... ;) what has happened that made you lose interest and/or hope? Is it "just" the glad thing, or is it more?

I am not sure what you mean, and that may be due to my ignorance, but as far as I know, there has been one major leak a lot of years ago, and things that have happened since are all due to the combination of that old leak and people leaving accounts inactive or not bothering to update their password security.

As I said, we are not ignorant to the fact that there is improvements to be done, but a lot of account issues could have been avoided if everyone would take general internet security more seriously (meaning using different passwords for different online services etc.)

If you do think I am missing something, please let me know. Thank you!

Ginpatsu , nijutu , SittingPretty

Thank you for your feedback. Please let me state that the NA server should always have been treated like a server for those time zones. Because of technical difficulties, we had to push some sales into time slots where we in Germany are available to control it, but since we have begun making progress with getting things automated, we intend to target US market first and foremost, which is only logical. I understand that some of you may feel this is a special case because of the players that have joined US servers from the closing EU English servers, but the logical fact remains that sales should address the market. However, let me stress that this does not mean we are oblivious or disinterested to your wishes! We will look at possibilities to improve upon the times, though calling 4 hours a "Happy Hour" is already stretching it. We might need to come up with a new name then....

If you wish to further discuss this, please open up a new thread, I will keep in touch! Please keep this thread on topic! Thanks 💛

While that statement leaves much information to be desired, mrjaco , these cases usually stem from the issues Lycaria is mentioning. Account security is something most people don't think enough about, even if they think they did.

And why haven't we added something like 2-step verification? Well Fiesta Online is an old lady, and we have to treat her gently.... we have to clear up the code debt and update everything before we can even begin to consider adding something like that successfully. 💛

Placeholder image

Monday - 09/30/19

Steampunk!

Isya Tech!

Best-Selling Items!
    From 10:00 a.m. until 10/14/19 at 10:00 a.m. (PDT)

Perm Aura Sale!
    Today only, from 10:00 a.m. until 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Tuesday - 10/01/19

Tradable Turbos!
    From 10:00 a.m. until 10/02/19 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Wednesday - 10/02/19

SWAG Sale!
    Wednesday only, from 10:00 a.m. until 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Thursday - 10/03/19

Defense Sale!
    From 10:00 a.m. until 10/04/19 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Friday - 10/04/19

The Wild West Sale!

Saturday - 10/05/19

B2G3!
    Saturday only, from 10:00 a.m. until 11:59 p.m. (PDT)

Sunday - 10/06/19

Splendid Unicorn!

Explorers!

Your Fiesta Online Team