Posts by Philzey

:Dslimegrinhoneylol winkwink

Riddle me this, how many games DON'T do this?

it doesn't take a genius to see the industry is over-saturated with cash focused micro-transactions and tiered content access systems, and has been so since the first multi user dungeon or arcade game. Like it or lump it........bashing something and then sticking around just shows signs of both addiction and trolling,...yes, i said trolling. I've quit games, and actually quit them, and in my case, it was only because i wasn't given the choice. games i STILL love were shut down completely, ruined by glitches and bugs that wrecked them beyond repair, and by investors who couldn't care less about the product.

"day.....17?, in restricted area, barely able to stay sane........taken a fancy to one of the skeletons hanging on the wall, calling it Mike.......the poo corner has become its' own eco system and now i'm either hallucinating or there's a village of poo-born parasites treating me like their elder....ate some of my overgrown toenails......whoever finds this......tell my husband.....everything is in my name and the prenup gives it all to my cat.

De un jugador regular, Rei:

Intente a la conexión al Web site de Gamigo (no el Web site de la fiesta) recuperar su cuenta.

La mayoría de las cuentas eran bloqueado debido a la inactividad hace una cierta hora, y requieren una muestra de Gamigo y un cambio de la contraseña de recuperarse.

i know that the amount of time is frozen for whatever time remains every time someone logs off while in "gami-jail", so the only way to get out is to stay logged in and let the time run out.

is this something different? it sounds like it.

i know in some instances like tutorial, i've personally experienced being "stuck" in them.

me too about mechanics detail. RNG's aside, experimenting with the results of different things is what gives people more concrete stats the more data they gather.

there's places people can go to learn how to be proficient game testers and other useful tasks.

if someone has learned how to look for bugs, translate them in ways that are most useful to tech people, and know how to provide possible solutions to correct and possibly even improve them, that's a serious plus!

there's no such thing as a completely free country, but we can as a world community, appreciate each others' cultural differences and similarities. It just means we're all people who took interest in the same thing, and no matter our reasons, all of us have things in common when it comes to what keeps us coming back ^^

the longer someone is involved with gaming, the various ways to participate in it, and the virtually astronomic number of genres there are to play, the less annoying disconnections feel, to the point they are an expected inconvenience, even with the most expert technical teams the world has to offer.

I enjoy pumping sunshine into folks as much as anyone, but i try to empathize with folks who feel discouraged too, so trolls or otherwise, we don't need to censor each other, we already have forum and game rules to tell us what's okay and what isn't. whatever anyione is feeling, just know, there's lots of us who have been there and understand, including japan, korea, and other countries around the world.

underscores are permitted but stuff starting or ending with numbers or asterisks or xX______Xx get used a LOT, so maybe try to avoid doing that. also words like the, king, queen, lady, lord, great, and similar, those get used a lot too, along with anime names and other popular culture stuff.

best thing i ever came up with was messed up versions of my own name, for example, phleez

my mains are always capped, but usually not on "official" servers, soooo probably alts.

would you rather binge watch a series or watch the night sky? (friend pet comfy sitting thingy and snacks included)

bottom layer: hamburger buns toasted with garlic butter
    Next layer Cheddar and sour cream
    Third Layer: browned ground beef and sloppy joe sauce
    Next Layer: Cheddar and sour cream
    Next layer, chopped tater tots
    Top: yep, Cheddar Cheese and sour cream ^^

bake the whole thing at about 325-350 for about 10-15 minutes, ermagerrrrd

wait a tic, is it a quest asking you to collect a scroll? there is a parchment you get from guild rewards to do a daily quest (get enough daily tokens to buy items from the daily vendor), but there are also quests for things like curse scrolls, fireball scrolls, etc, and those are quest items, they aren't items you learn.

weapons can register licenses for extra damage to specific monsters, and with the use of special stones from the SC store,
    use enchantments for special weapon buffs. there's also weapon skins you can buy from the SC store.