Posts by DrDre

Just used 20 Splendid Frags from the SC store for my +7 T2 Bracelet and NOT A SINGLE upgrade.

Not sure what the "30% increased success rate" is supposed to do, but yeah the rates REALLY need to be fixed.

It's just stupid at this point, throwing away money with nothing in return :/

LMAO 20? I guarantee you can consume 100 more Sc frags and chances are ur t2 brace still won't be +10ed :D:D:D

SC4MIGO at its finest, hasn't changed a thing despite the million complaints about brace upgrade rates on forums haha lol

You got us good again gamigo, yall little smart cookies with them INSANE business income tactics!!
    Get your players to buy stuff without them knowing they're actually paying for emptiness !!
    Then run away with their money and pretend nothing happened xD GENIUS!!! :D

Yes, I'll have to agree with malware . Based on your list Hector , MrKemp3s is a phenomenal PvPer. He invented a new type of skill for the PvP world called "sneaking in a 100." In this instance, MrKemp3s was able to obliterate any glads. He's an inventer I tell you that, his notorious move is where he did a full 360 around his opponent in order to confuse them and render the opponent useless sending them to the depths of the shadow realm.

LMFAOOO best comment XD

This list is way too old now. Needs to be heavily filtered & updated tbh
    Like why is Xeno still on the list? and so many other randoms???
    Bro can we please get a REAL list of the best Pvpers in 2020 lol

ALSO im pretty sure half the ppl on it have already name changed by now...

Warlocks have to wait 5 SECONDS UNTIL the entire animation of lightning chain is over before using any other skill????????????

Glads take an hour to use their entire combo????????????????????????

Trix can't even 7 soul in ice anymore??????????????????????

Doesn't make any sense.

It feels as though we're stiffled 24/7.

Gameplay is extremely clunky now compared to how smooth it was before this stupid patch.

GAMIGO REVERT IT ASAP NO ONE IS HAPPY ABOUT THIS STUPID PATCH

UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE ALL YOUR $$$$$$ FROM SC RAIDERS/PVPERS YOU BETTER CHANGE IT RN

Gosh when you thought they couldn't make things any worse than they were, they still managed to do so. F ing ridiculous.

Whoever is the GENIUS mastermind behind these implementations has some serious issues and needs to get checked out asap

Idk which staff member it was who got this idea but please make sure he gets some help ty

lol mages have to wait till the entire animation of lightining chain is over to be able to use another skill. So that's like 5 seconds without being able to do anything. And glads have it even worse.

Gamigo just revert this bs please. Make the game better, not worse ffs.

WHAT THE -Edited- IS THIS CLASS

THEIR STUN OUTRANGES EVERY OTHER SKILL IN THE GAME AND THEY JUST HAVE TO RUN AROUND WAITING FOR THEIR DOTS TO KILL YOU WITH 5000 DMG/S HURRRRRR DURRRRRRRR

NERF THIS -Edited- PLZ

MAGES LITERALLY HAVE 0 CHANCE VS ARCHERS BECAUSE THEY CANT EVER GET IN RANGE TO HIT ITS SO STUPID. THERE SHOULD BE SOME COUNTERPLAY POSSIBLE LIKE CMON!!!!:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

ALSO -Edited- SHARPSHOOTERS MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE. RANGERS ARE -Edited- ANNOYING TOO BUT NOT NEARLY AS -Edited- UP AS SS:cursing::cursing:<X:cursing:

That's messed up. It is certainly a typo / mistake on gamigo's end. No way this was intentional. Hopefully they'll fix this issue soon. And I agree that the crit rate on Real SKs should atleast be slightly higher than that of Fake SKs.

I thought this thread was supposed to be about the most skilled pvpers not what players have gotten the highest hp?? No offense but most of the glads on the list are just overgeared and aren't really skilled. I suggest you add Lamb he's definitely top 3 glads in the game rn.

LMAOO stfu Xeno your name shouldn't even be on the list joke ass glad. Funny how you mention that most glads on list "aren't really skilled" when you're the biggest loser here LOL :D:D:D You're the last one to talk here you goof GTFO ROFL xD

IDK what the OP was thinking when he made this thread and added your name LOOL :thumbdown:

U legit the worst glad on the list mfer. dnt talk plz