Posts by Asmoras

Hi,

It all depends if you plan to play solo. Clerics have a tougher time soloing because of their low damage output. It is still doable but at a much slower pace.

Mages are very powerful, but requires a bit more of "skill" since you need to stay away from the mobs because of your low hp/defence (It is still one of the most powerful classes and very popular)

Like said above, archers are great for beginners and have lots of Area of effect skills (AoE) to help you on your journey.

Fighters and Tricksters are both melee classes. Fighters are more solid in terms of defence while Tricksters can deal more damage in a short period of time.

You should first decide if you'd like to play a melee or range dps. Then if you want to, write your class choice below and it'd be a pleasure for me to suggest you stat builds/skills for your class!

And welcome to Fiesta online :)

Thanks for your answers everyone,

I think I will cap my Warrior (futur Glad) and perm my Wizard at 105 for some farming like DT/LN and then maybe on the way perm a character at 110-115

to try new things. I also started a Cleric a few months ago which is -70ish now. Might try to cap him as well for those awesome HK buffs.

What do you guys think?

Hi everyone,

I've played this game for a long time but never reached lvl cap (or simply end game content).

I recently came back to Fiesta after a long break and was wondering if it was worth it to reach level 135? I've heard some people say there's nothing to do past 135 or there's just not a lot of content

from lvl 120-135.

I just came back from trying World of Warcraft and I just miss the social aspect of Fiesta (nostalgia helps a lot of course ;))

So what are your thoughts about the end game and is worth while to reach lvl cap?

Thanks for your time!

ChocolateCake

Hi,

Like mentioned earlier +4/5 mounts are the same except the +30 stats is for the entire party with a +5. So if you mostly play solo and want to save some money for eventual gear, I'd suggest going for a mount +4 (which is way more useful than a +3 in my opinion because of the health/sp regen)

Good luck!