Posts by Neopolitan

Guild Tournament - Ghost guilds registering issue

+1 and will be following this thread~ I just hope this one doesn't get filled with trolls like the past one did.

Now if they could get rid of relics and make it solely about PvP and holding flags, that would be great.

The relics are what make GT unique. Yes they suck at times, but they're also suppose to be used to try and even out the matches. I've been in matches where my guild is up by a lot, and with the debuff relics the other guild gets extremely close to our score. I don't consider it an awful thing, I personally find it more fun when it's a closer match.

I really like the idea of a tiering system, but let's be honest, we shouldn't expect Gamigo to do more work or make it anymore complicated for them. In the past I advocated for just raising the # of lvl 100+ characters needed to register, but as others have said it's too easy to level and hit that.. I'm excited to see what ideas come up in this thread though! :)

I want to add the idea that there should be more variety in the scheduled times for GT. People from all over the world and from all timezones play Fiesta, and personally, I feel left out from the fun, because every guild tournament happens while I'm asleep.

I have friends who are in the same situation as you, however it is the North America server. As someone from NA, Guild Tournament is really the only content that is based on time that I can experience. World bosses happen while I'm asleep or at work because of Gamigo being in a different time zone and when they conduct their maintenances..

ok tell me how this reduces any ticket sent in? How many tickets about switch skin back to premium box do they get a day? A million? Lol very few I bet. The only reason I see anyone need to switch skin back into premium is someone accidentally clicked on a skin not belonging to that class. Example I have a fighter and accidentally click on a hammer skin from premium. So tell me how many ppl really accidentally clicked on the wrong skin??? Lmao. This doesn't solve the ticket issue imo.

It might not be a lot of ticket send ins, but I would guess they're pretty common. I was just saying it would help them reach more important tickets faster, since this new exchange is without having to send in a ticket.

+1 this seems to be a fair compromise to make everyone happy! evilhoney

You can't use the set unless is replenished which gives reasons to people to continue to farm the DQ instance, but at the same time you no longer risk to lose a valuable item you've spent a lot of time and money to obtain.

I agree! I know myself and others would love to put our time and money into getting these sets, but with having to farm a ton to renew them AND others wanting the fragments (the drop rates aren't the greatest) it gets too difficult to maintain. This would be a nice solution!

+1! I would love for the estate system to be looked at again. I think it has some great potential to it. I think it would be nice to be able to access our storage inside as well (maybe with purchasing an unlock from the item shop). I love the idea above about adding some type of gathering system.

WE DID IT I just bought a bunch of normal +30 pets after months and months of buying the [Auto] pets because I lost faith and NOW it's fixed honeysleep

aw well, ty gamigo

WE. DID. THAT.

Now we just need t6 production to be added since they nerfed shinies, as they were the only source of t6 pots/scrolls...whistlehoney

I like this idea, it's a lot more thought out than others I've seen proposed. Players would still spend quite a bit of money to get the unwanted skins, so I don't think Gamigo would lose out too much (but they obviously would lose some money as you stated). And I'm like you in that I have so many skins that I won't use ever. Maybe they could add some type of price for this in-game as well as an attempt at a gold sink.

The only problem with pulling in guilds that did not originally make it won't be ready to do GT if they don't know they will be having a match. So I would say just let that ghost guild get its month ban and it should start sorting itself out, because then you might end up banning guilds that WOULD have showed up if they KNEW they would have a match :X but did not because the schedule was changed last second,

If people start logging just one character to teleport in possibly raise it to 5 people need to teleport or at least be online. This "should" prevent most solo people from logging 5 characters to go into a GT.

In theory, pulling guilds would be kinda good but not really. It would mess up the brackets, and like MintyGreens said, guilds might not be preapred to do that.

The problem with that, is on Pagel Guilds seem to most commonly join in groups of 5 which works just fine. doing that would basically erase the GT on Pagel, because no guild would be able to do it.

I was under the impression that GT on Pagel was disabled. Did they enable it again? Sadly, when it comes to most discussions on the forums, it's geared towards Isya and not Pagel.:(

They should implement a feature where the Guilds are chosen into Guild Tournament based on Academy ranking.
    So only the top 16 Guilds based on their Academy ranking will be selected, able to participate.

This will be an incentive for higher-tier Guilds to boost their rewards for Academy funds, and run a more active Academy.
    This will boost the economy as it's a slight Gold-sink, and the noobs will have more money to spend.

I don't think academy should have anything to do with GT, solely because people can plvl their academies and there's a low nuber of actual new players. But if it wasn't for those factors, I do think it would be a good gold sink for the economy.

In a PvE setting, like Yawn said, the two are pretty interchangeable. Wizards get Meteor Summon as an extra AOE, but that's it. However if you PvP, then the Warlock will outshine the Wizard. I went with a warlock solely because I prefer wands and the skills (sleep and bird). They also have gotten treated much better than wizards in terms of the re-balance that was taking place.

Builds:

25 SPR & rest INT

25 SPR & 33 DEX & rest INT

33 DEX & rest INT

full INT

For builds, these are the ones I see the most. I think most are either full int or 25 spr rest int. I went with full int on my warlock. I fully SC my character when I play it, so I can make up for the lack of aim or crit. If you do not sc fully or that heavily, the 25 spr is good for that crit.

I wonder if implementing a system where if a guild enters in but no one shows up to the match (meaning no one for that guild teleports) then possibly they put in a temp ban on the guild for a month not to be able to register into GT. If the guild does this 3 times then that guild is permanently banned from participation into GT? Or if perm banning is a bit much maybe a 1 year ban. So its a long time, and is actual punishment but then the guild doesn't become wasted or something by a perm GT ban.

I actually really like this suggestion. A lot of these "ghost guilds" will not even show up to matches, so banning them would be a great first attempt as resolving this issue. I think the month ban is good, given how many guilds register now an actual guild can register for a month and not get in. The permanent ban might be excessive, but maybe with every ban another month could be added. I do understand that some of these guilds might just start logging one character to participate, but I think this would be a really good first step if implemented.