Gamigo - Its Time...

• Hi hairball :
    Just so that you are aware, I am a volunteer just like the GM's and am not a paid employee. Whilst we are able to find problems with the game such as bugs and other issues, there are still some issues which we may miss and there we at Gamigo require your help (the community) to also report these issues to, us so that we can take the appropriate measures to get it fixed.

In regards to response, I will try harder to answer everyone in chat/whisper whilst I am in game. Sometimes we do get overwhelmed with messages and we may miss some questions.

Kind Regards,

• it is nice if we do the bug thread on the forum and ping @game testers.

but, if we still do not understand that the whole list is clearly done (which might not be done correctly because that thread is about requesting details per case, not a list of what is going on now) it might be better to just create a new thread by us the community and begin to find ways around it and give us a better way to provide help to the BT's. because they're our best avenue to running the game through smoothly. and yes I do believe code/programmers should read those as well and help by doing it before it's implemented (these are now suggestions but actual fixes. so it helps) that is why I keep saying it. but I guess it might not be a good idea ?

• Hi hairball :
    Just so that you are aware, I am a volunteer just like the GM's and am not a paid employee. Whilst we are able to find problems with the game such as bugs and other issues, there are still some issues which we may miss and there we at Gamigo require your help (the community) to also report these issues to, us so that we can take the appropriate measures to get it fixed.

In regards to response, I will try harder to answer everyone in chat/whisper whilst I am in game. Sometimes we do get overwhelmed with messages and we may miss some questions.

Kind Regards,

your getting payed even if its in slime coins. but in all I happy some takeing the time like you do. mybe set some goals for your self. ok say like ask for this or that from people in game whats worng take care of one glich at a time or even if you have to play the game play the game be a ghost that no one knows your a GT.

see what the players saying in a guild or in chat or what you see your self playing the game/ how they might be cheating or gliching this or that mob. and say that's one getting fixed now and move on to the next glich.

being on the game with a GM name or GT any name knowing you do work in one way or this or that for gamigo you well get overwhelmed. most well not say this or that is gliched so they can keep using that glich.

it well never get reported.

like a detective be the players friend so they feel like showing you the glich just go with the flow and in your head saying ok ok I got this well be fixed ha ha ha.

by playing the game your self from lv 1 to 135 you well find so meny glichs just on your own so meny well blow your mind.

but to be in hide/detective mood don't say this is worng or that is worng don't hint build that trust up.

players well end up showing you whats worng.

like your new to game been playing on this or that server years ago now we locked down in are homes and I was thinking I would try fiesta again see whats new can you help me some one show me the ropes. you well find more glichs that way then asking for players to report something they never well so they can keep using the glich.

I hate to be mean sometimes in forums I do but it gets so (well) lol overwhelmed with so meny things that's worng with the game and things that should be done for the long time vets of this game that spend mass real money they the true back bone to this game to keep it alive. i started this game since 2004 the money I spent on this game for my self and gifting and being gifted could of got me a brand new Ferrari payed for lol.

thanks for your time I hope you understand.

BELLACAT Guild master of.

Heaven's~Army & Devil's~Army

Server Pagel come join us <3

• that is why gamigo should hide ppl who they pay, if ppl working they not get payed, dont think they care about the job, hooby job can take easy or even not care about it

This is incorrect. They can't do much because they're not paid so they don't have access to lots of things. Please get your facts right. She is a bug tester not a dev. She can't fix it for you.

Don't know which part of not getting paid you don't understand. She's not getting SC. It's not Seryn's fault if she finds 20 bugs and only 1 is fixed.

Their GT position is still open so you can donate some time too.

Pretty sure she shouldn't have said bug reports are meant to be PMed to her, there's no guide that says that. But being mean to people because you're misinformed is wrong too.

Probably best thing you can do is set up your own comprehensive bug list on the forum, all of them in one thread, link old threads if you have to, then PM Seryn about it. I don't know why everyone's just talking about it and not doing it.

• Probably best thing you can do is set up your own comprehensive bug list on the forum, all of them in one thread, link old threads if you have to, then PM Seryn about it. I don't know why everyone's just talking about it and not doing it.

Agree with Hani... We keep going back in circles instead of just opening a damn thread related to bugs and start actually doing something.

There's no point in pointing fingers at people. If you are so worried about the game take actions by your hands, instead of just complaining or saying someone else should do it because they are this and that.

Create a thread, write everythin down, link everything that needs to be linked and then get GM/GT/DV's whoever it is, to check the thread and see if anything can be done...

Not that hard..

• [Guide] How to make a bug report

• That guide...is useless! I followed the steps hundreds of times over the years of playing, even after it’s revisions and between the flip flops of company’s owning the rights to this game.

NOW!...if I may be bold...

The simplest of bugs are thrown out there, the simplest of issues are thrown out there, and then of course...the fact that the ticket system is highly ignored. You’d think we’d see a HUGE PATCH last maintenance. NOPE!!!!

So, let’s just say that this game’s customer service satisfaction ratio is 1:5...

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• That guide...is useless! I followed the steps hundreds of times over the years of playing, even after it’s revisions and between the flip flops of company’s owning the rights to this game.

NOW!...if I may be bold...

The simplest of bugs are thrown out there, the simplest of issues are thrown out there, and then of course...the fact that the ticket system is highly ignored. You’d think we’d see a HUGE PATCH last maintenance. NOPE!!!!

So, let’s just say that this game’s customer service satisfaction ratio is 1:5...

Totally agree.... It was a 3h maintenance just to remove easter stuff....After all the complaints you would expect some improvement..

When it comes to ticket system I'm not going to complain because mine got resolved quite fast. But I think someone that hs the kind of power inside gamigo to talk to higher ranks should bring up that the customer services and IT team need some refreshment...need new people. We are getting nowhere...and it's a shame when so many of us look at this game with nostalgy and we keep coming back years after years just to play again.

But what is the point of doing this if the game doesn't improve at all during all of those years...? Just increasing the CAP levl isn't going to do any good... Sometimes I just wished gamigo actually looked at the forum and the threads.

What's even the point on GMs / CMs or those players with higher power on the forum / game if they don't do anything with that power or if gamigo doesn't even listen to them? What's the point of them even existing?

Fiesta may aswell get bought again by another company, because if we can't see any changes (or any GOOD changes) then gamigo is definitely useless.

• well, time to gather our resources and begin to create some threads to meld our old threads to weave a new cloth of current/active issues. I SAY.

• well, time to gather our resources and begin to create some threads to meld our old threads to weave a new cloth of current/active issues. I SAY.

From what the CM or GM said on another thread, you are supposed to use the Bugg user guide / form. So you would have to do that for every single issue.

Which on this situation I don't think it will be the best thing to do... Otherwise thethread will become massively huge. We need to think of a way of doing it that makes it easier for them to fix it but also easier to read / understand

• well forum thread just for bugs doesn't lead us to it. but okay if you think that we shouldn't care. that is fine by most of us to think that way. we shouldn't care to finding the cure of glitches because leaving those in bug threads just sits there for hours/days/months/years forward. as they did before. that is why I am saying let us gather together and do the job(s) we can do. I organize and write quite a lot. so if it is a massive thread than so be it. what do you know/do a lot? lets get on to it I say. Sarokas16

• well forum thread just for bugs doesn't lead us to it. but okay if you think that we shouldn't care. that is fine by most of us to think that way. we shouldn't care to finding the cure of glitches because leaving those in bug threads just sits there for hours/days/months/years forward. as they did before. that is why I am saying let us gather together and do the job(s) we can do. I organize and write quite a lot. so if it is a massive thread than so be it. what do you know/do a lot? lets get on to it I say. Sarokas16

I will help with whatever I can. If you want I can start going through some threads and gather some of the issues. so we have something to start with. If you know more pratical in game issues that's also good, because I don't have any high lvl characters so I don't know of glitchs / buggs on that lvl range.

Is their a way of creating a thread and share the edit permissions with someone else? Just wondering.

• Not on the forums, but a public Google doc may be a good alternative. Though someone would have to manage it, removing duplicate entries and compiling everything, keeping it up to date with bugs that were fixed and newly introduced bugs, else it wouldn't work much.

• Not on the forums, but a public Google doc may be a good alternative. Though someone would have to manage it, removing duplicate entries and compiling everything, keeping it up to date with bugs that were fixed and newly introduced bugs, else it wouldn't work much.

That's a good idea. I think we could do that and update it accordingly to new patches / players update. I will see what I can find on this :)

• That was already done, and people complained...especially Gamigo.

They dont want their property "of milk and honey" being put on blast like that.

I honestly wouldn't worry anymore...just keep playing the game for what its worth til the day it finally dies and Gamigo is literally forced to merge all the servers into one...and then we turn around and complain later that the lag is too intense...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• That was already done, and people complained...especially Gamigo.

They dont want their property "of milk and honey" being put on blast like that.

I honestly wouldn't worry anymore...just keep playing the game for what its worth til the day it finally dies and Gamigo is literally forced to merge all the servers into one...and then we turn around and complain later that the lag is too intense...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The thing with the public document is to make it easier for us to edit and work on it. Once things are looking better / organised and we have a good amount of information, we can always create a thread for this and just coy/paste it into here. :)

• don't say that shut down a game is so hard gamigo just wanted to scam all our money in pocket that's the reason, gamigo wish that this game won't close down, but they dint even care about players. You know that top up 100k and able to gift out 50k is a kinda 💩💩💩💩. Gamigo just take control of ours players rights, please commit it gamigo you wanted to earn from us but you fail asfk to manage this game and loss playerbase.

• limiting to gifting was so that scammers couldn't immediately get a level one character. and supposedly "gift" everything to other players. although it is rather higher, that limit isn't a problem to legit people who don't really need to gift anyone anything. jeraldlimty
    as for managing this "thread" on our forums, it isn't hard to do here then ask the community to leave this site to gather on another platform for ideas/posting glitches/bugs. as for a bug thread on this forum, right now, it should be easier to track by players and the administration, and it won't be one of those issues of what you are often saying, what is actually happening to the game? Shawn_V01 . that is why I think we should begin to create a thread with just active ones. and "pool" the resources we got to fix issues. quickly as possible. and the administration and oversight it and help. but it's up US to do it. feel free to add your two cents or not. but it's a good idea in my thinking at least.

:/
    Eventine

The post was edited 2 times, last by coldstoni ().

• coldstoni

To be real, I just don't even care anymore.

The game is what it is, and Gamgio doesn't really want to hear us anymore.

They just do what they wanna and "have" to do.

SO!...