Gamigo - Its Time...

• A bug list thread that is well maintained and updated on the forums will help a lot. Especially if duplicates are filteres out and the list is organised and double checked. I'm not sure if you guys have noticed, but occassionally some bugs which are posted about publically on the forums are fixed quickly. For example the Deep Fear bug which was posted about.

Also keep in mind that there are several different language versions of the game. So if NA wants something and EU doesn't agree then it may not be implemented. Alternatively if it is implemented then EU might say that they wasted time implementing the feature that NA asked for because they didn't want it.

It's possible to view the other languages on the forum using the language selecter on the right hand side.

coldstoni and MintyGreens have the right idea.

• I think there either still IS or used to be a known issues permanent thread for this sort of thing. I've encountered it as a standard forum feature in this and other games, as well as a list of proposed, passed, and rejected ideas.

• well, some country game versions in other countries may lead to other problems as well MrFarbodD I know that some files in UK don't work the same way as N.A. and some of the issues in NA are single issues created by additives to NA codes only, like for instance in events in NA they gave character bound 105 lightbringers to winners only for each server in NA, whereas in UK they got tradeable 105 lightbringers in each UK server. so creating a forum post for NA means that a list of bugs are for this countries game version list of bugs, although some similar issues may be from the original OnSon files that they all get the same issue in both countries. (that little instance isn't a bug, by the way, but it does point out that every countries game version has their own way to go with it)

• you can like a post under the profile itself I believe but that is a little longer process. (I don't ask for likes though. Ideas people IDEAS. hehe).

• I do not think normal forum dwellers are able to give likes to others? Only the staff

and yeah i know there is a quest bug forum thread but not everyone posts bugged quests there. Plus there are some quests that its not really bugs but like for the sirens castle chaoming quests.... unless you lucky and manage to get to him you might end up stuck with 1-4 or something quests to turn into him.... but out level before you can get to him and then what? always have those quests filling up your quest log. Sometimes tickets will remove but not always. I have some I have asked to be removed from valentines event I believe and from chaoming but they have not been.

• I do not think normal forum dwellers are able to give likes to others? Only the staff

You can give "likes" to the comments on the members' wall. As for the forum posts itself I don't believe there is a "like" option, unless it is as you said, for the staff.

• well, some country game versions in other countries may lead to other problems as well MrFarbodD I know that some files in UK don't work the same way as N.A. and some of the issues in NA are single issues created by additives to NA codes only, like for instance in events in NA they gave character bound 105 lightbringers to winners only for each server in NA, whereas in UK they got tradeable 105 lightbringers in each UK server. so creating a forum post for NA means that a list of bugs are for this countries game version list of bugs, although some similar issues may be from the original OnSon files that they all get the same issue in both countries. (that little instance isn't a bug, by the way, but it does point out that every countries game version has their own way to go with it)

Sure if the development team has enough resources to maintain several different version of the game then fair enough. But if they only have the resources to maintain all the version only by working on features all of the communities want, then that's a different story.

The further the versions differentiate, the more difficult it is to develop each version seperately with only a small team. Whereas if the versions were all the same, code and data wise then it wouldn't be difficult to maintain by a small team.

But hey what do I know right? XD

• well it isn't updating new content, so going off to other countries versions issues wouldn't be a fixable thing for NA all the time. rather what is going on in NA is only glitches and bugs on NA. and the only way to fix it is by listing what is going on down here. and it might be harder to find EU Version running on different versions' files that are glitching out on their own connections but that will be up to that non NA list on their forum to deal with because of the current version(s) are different "remember EU isn't the same as NA it is two different beasts inside the files". that is why I said come up with NA only listed file issues. re-spin code for it and stream line out any database glitches thus making it easier to do. by community run teams on this forum. not done for every version of fiesta. MrFarbodD

• Well, lets see here.

Gamigo has followed suit to allow non-display of specific animations after how many long months up to years, of us complaining about them?

What about the stacking bug...? Last I knew, that wasn't a bug. That was a critical aspect of the game to ensure DPS retained its maximum effect for the DPS classes...I.E. Tricksters, Fighters, and Archers.

Then lets not forget about the animation bug for Magic Blast. That literally balanced out the playing field for high-end PVP, and in a game like this...the quicker we can eliminate threats to our parties or ourselves, the better. Too bad all the whine-asses in PVP had to go complain because their 100% charmed+SC'd asses got handed to em by lower level mages.

What about the stutter stepping animation issue that plagues Archers and Rangers especially? Thanks to the fact that the animation file is glitchy, makes utilizing skills while MOVING/MOBING glitchy as well.

Lets see...code debt in the .bin file

code debt in the Enhancement and Drop tables ~ resulting in more Crusader and Trickster drops, cards and PVP jewels...licenses and blues are ultimately super rare thanks to this...and a quick fix solution to this woulda just been to give blues base stats with added (+xx) to em. But then again, what do I know...

You see, there are a lot of things that I could keep going on and on about that irritate the community and makes things more touchy feely.

With the connection issue ~ people shouldn't be forced to do what they can while the servers are left unstable...wasting people's money.

We seen this before with OutSpark when they maintained control and hey...again, what do I know?

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• start a list of known glitches, and if any way to pin point the code issues help a coder come forward to there and let them steam dem bugs out. (without breaking the game or cause new ways glitches, as some times in a chain reaction does happen a lot of times) and perhaps. maybe. gamigo will call it a wonderful thing and you get helpful rewards. not only just to the teams who created/did it but the entire game populations.

• There’s no way in hell they’d allow us access to their source codes. Why would they?! They’re secretive as it is...and we all know that since gamigo took initiative to stop telling us about WHAT THEY’RE doing...and told us to shut up and just deal with it passively...

You really think we’re gonna be that lucky? Do you think that we’re going to be able to aide in fixing the game? All I’ve been able to do is string through the code and I can see a LOT of debt, and counter intuitive code that if altered, will cause a catastrophic clash with other aspects of the game.

I could attempt to rewrite the code myself, but!...that’s unauthorized modification of the game files and could result in some adverse actions against my account 🤷‍♂️ every gaming company has become rather touchy feely about things like this.

There are games out there that provide an open source code, but it’s very limited.

So what makes you think gamigo is going to even bother?

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• I said earlier that 1. you have to find the glitches/bugs/problems to the game itself (not player issues itself) figuring out what happens, and than 2. create a code for it, YOU ARE NOT IMPLEMENTING IT. but you can post it the Beta Testers and see if they like it. and perhaps it gets implemented. and then step 2 lowers the first step. and hopefully the entire game gets smoother. who knows? it isn't our place to edit authoritive fixes but at least we can figure them out and we get a reward for the work. YAY! Shawn_V01 but that is up to you. be upset or not. if you cannot help it why ask the public to do it unless you want to fix the issues?

• You really think gamigo wants me digging and fixing the issies we’ve been barking about?

i’d fix the stacking “bug” back to the way it was.

I’d fix stifle.

I’d chane mesmerize to a bind.

I’d remove all damage modifiers so that every class hits roughly the same...

I’d balance hp sp lp aim and eva

I’d tweak the enhancements to be 50/50

I’d tweak drops to be more user friendly

should i continue?...

These are things they do NOT want us barking about...as well as “other” aspects we’ve all already covered man 🤷‍♂️

• YEP turn the game off its not cool to be on a game when gamigo cant respect there players. we pay there bills this great time to find a new game where they might respect us more. we all in lock down but not locked down to fiesta. the most of us that keep this game going is game vets and we have been treated like we are worthless to the game and to there compy//gamigo..

time for the workers at gamigo to file for unemployment. unless they wake up and show respect.

BELLACAT Guild master of.

Heaven's~Army & Devil's~Army

Server Pagel come join us <3

• I said earlier that 1. you have to find the glitches/bugs/problems to the game itself (not player issues itself) figuring out what happens, and than 2. create a code for it, YOU ARE NOT IMPLEMENTING IT. but you can post it the Beta Testers and see if they like it. and perhaps it gets implemented. and then step 2 lowers the first step. and hopefully the entire game gets smoother. who knows? it isn't our place to edit authoritive fixes but at least we can figure them out and we get a reward for the work. YAY! Shawn_V01 but that is up to you. be upset or not. if you cannot help it why ask the public to do it unless you want to fix the issues?

I agree with coldstoni . Instead of keep going on and on about this, why we should do it or why we shouldn't, or if the relevant people will ever notice this, why not just do it??

I know nothing about programming, but I'm sure the people that do and care about the game would be more than willing to help with this.

Just make the new thread, add all the bugs / issues you can find (other players will help so nothing is ignored or goes unnoticed and then work on the code.

If gamigo does do something with it GREAT! HURRAY! fiesta gets fixed ,players enjoy the game, the community grows again, servers become more active and everyone is happy.

If not, well move on then. We get to know for once and for all they don't care about us, they don't care about who makes this game even exist and that they aren't looking at fixing minor and major issues. And instead just care about stupid things that make the game propably easier, but not enjoyable.

At the end of the day, they are the ones losing. As many people said before, there's multiple games out there. I know a lot of us spend crazy amounts of money on this game, it sucks if you leave all of that behind. But wouldn't you prefer to spend money on a proper game? A game that works smoothly and that IT / Customer Services team cares about you?

So lets get this going once and for all!!! ;)<3

• Seryn well it seems you not opening your eyes on the game like when you was on pagel yesterday and people was talking to you and you did not care to talk back. was a list of things being told to you that's worng. WE the GAMERS do not get payed like you. if I was payed I be doing my job and looking at all posts and if on a server I be saying HI whats can I do for you can you tell me whats worng.. we the gamers do not get payed its not are job to report all day long whats worng on the game because the fact is we can report all day and not even play because we be to busy reporting doing so. hope you understand now thank you for your time. but I think we need new GTs that well do there job. that's why the game is in the state it is now D:

BELLACAT Guild master of.

Heaven's~Army & Devil's~Army

Server Pagel come join us <3