Gamigo - Its Time...

• Close the game so they can fix it? 32

1. Yep - Tired of ALL of the issues... (13) 41%
    2. Nope - I like lagging and d/c'n (12) 38%
    3. Could give two @#$%'s (7) 22%

Time to close the game for awhile and work on it without players complaining and nitpicking you to death.

Perhaps then you could also figure out the Transfer Tool, and work on a Single Server Merge for all active players that have played in the past 30 days.

With the world in chaos right now over the COVID-19 virus, this would be an EXCELLENT TIME for your people to actually make Fiesta great again, and this goes without saying.

My office is closed due to this conundrum, but that hasn't stopped me from working out of my home office.

Maybe you guys and gals should do the exact same.

No more shenanigans.

No more "soon..."

No more "that's not our focus" one-liners.

Just get it done and over with for awhile. Us players that are fed up with the way things have gone are playing <other games on other consoles> to pass the time and putting our money there instead of on fiesta. Don't you want our money back? Don't you want Fiesta to be talked about in such a degree you HAVE to hire more people to adhere to the calling of customer services?

Oh wait...

Ima stop there.

pretty sure Val gonna swing her pretty axe at my face in a few hours - days cause of this thread.;(:D;(

But seriously.

Shut the game down for awhile and FIX IT. Make some good of your time, and for the love of the Drotters...stop treating us like we are a bunch of uneducated teenagers.

The majority of your player base are full grown, working, family orientated...or basement/addict/mommy-daddy house dwelling ADULTS.

Spanksssssss

That One Annoying Guy on the Forums

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• It would be a bad idea to turn it off for this current issue because more people are here atm than normal and a heavy traffic got more people to come back or start with a new game. so It might be a lot more issues pop up. be it server side seeing more people at all hours or just new updated stuff to the game itself that people who haven't arrived in a long time to see or fix those update issues (often told by the community to use the repair tool). as well as fixing their own computers own graphic or computer updates that may mess with the login ins.
    So, rather, than turning off the game it would be easier to learn that heavy populations are needed to fix larger issues, right away, that way the community feels better and the games' population stays stronger even after the isolation/quarantine is done. because the company than can tout it's quality by providing good work in a hard time.
    but that is up to them in the long run. I'm staying on fiesta for my own enjoyment. if a issue pops up I wait and hope that it's resolved.

:/
    Eventine

The post was edited 2 times, last by coldstoni ().

• Time to close the game for awhile and work on it without players

You cant fix it without players cuz the problems are only there with players, see dead servers, they have no problems
    and it will bring more playerloss than anything other

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• You cant fix it without players cuz the problems are only there with players, see dead servers, they have no problems
    and it will bring more playerloss than anything other

Pretty sure he's talking about fixing all the bugs that the community knows about.
    Maybe we could start a list for Gamigo to work on?
    Simple things like getting inventory glitched when using Tear of Legel too quickly so your character is alive but still dead, etc.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• This is why some games have test servers, and even in those cases they don't catch everything. Gamigo has that, and several dedicated bug seekers, who know how to not only pin down problems, but explain them and provide possible solutions in a language that is technical writer friendly.

heck, we even have a mod and department head just for that. there's several places online where people can learn how to do that also. there's a lot more to reporting problems than "hey man, this ___ doesn't work"

• I play fiesta on an old laptop on purpose, because it would be too easy to control the abyss if I did not lag. Which is why I play on a laggy laptop to give my opponent at least a 0.01% chance of killing me. So the lag means nothing to me.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• I play fiesta on an old laptop on purpose, because it would be too easy to control the abyss if I did not lag. Which is why I play on a laggy laptop to give my opponent at least a 0.01% chance of killing me. So the lag means nothing to me.

No one cares about Abyss, so no one cares about killing you.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Close the game while everyone is at home?? Hell no. If you close it for 30 days to fix it which will never happen, it should be in the summer not when everyone is forced to stay home...

• Good morning guys,

Please understand that temporarily closing a game is always a bad idea and would hurt the game more than doing something good for it. We don't need the game to be "offline" to work on bug fixes, game improvements and new content.

We also understand that some bugs are really, really, really, really annoying and if you want to do a bug report to help make Fiesta a better place, feel free to directly report them to our Game Testers. They will check together with our Staff team and QA on those bugs and we will find a fix for it.

Best wishes,
    Veralya

• This is where I am going to call you out.

The community has done this already, countless times. We still see a LOT of the issues that have been addressed since you took over...still present in today's game. There were also some unnecessary changes made to SOME things that weren't even considered bugs, to the game that made people rather unhappy.

I've reported a particular issue that is rather game breaking a few years back, and it's STILL present in the game...hell, I even did a YouTube video on it, and forwarded a direct link to senior staff at the time. It's still being utilized to certain advantages, so I can honestly say that reporting "bugs" is practically useless at this point in time.

Besides, if you guys did shut the game down...might do you some good...but that's just from my perspective.
    You want to keep things going the way they are and watch the rest of the player base bleed out...so be it.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• i know many game bugs but I don't reveal them. That is my part of my secret plan of fiesta domination. If gamigo dosent know that glitches exist they can't fix them. Muahahahaa .. cough.ahaha

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• As already mentioned trying to do major changes RIGHT NOW seems to be off timing wise because now people have time to play. And also I don't think they suddenly have the resources to do so if they haven't done it the last couple of years.

Still, I totally agree with you and the idea to start fixing the biggest issues in a longer phase of focused work. But much time has passed since this became clear to be necessary.

Jour 1

"C'est le jour 1, celui qu'on retient,

Celui qui s'efface, quand tu me replaces, quand tu me retiens,

C'est celui qui revient."

- Louane

• This is a terrible time to close the game. I'm assuming the Gamigo office should be affected too, and that some of them will start moving to work remotely now, or be on leave. I don't know what kind of warped logic it is to assume the game can be fixed faster or better now in this time period when staff should be working away from office. You know what that means? Poorer communication.

This is the time to fix problems, especially those connection issues, to keep the game up, not by taking it down. In fact, I noticed a number of older players coming back because they're stuck at home now. It wouldn't benefit anyone to have the game down, unless the bugs are so bad that it's unplayable for a week.

• Well, if they don't want to adhere to our current requests and demands, then perhaps its time to look at the larger picture here.

They more than likely LOST players to other games, and those players lost...now have time to spend on gaming...won't come back to fiesta.

Why? Bugs. Over-priced Cash Shop, "manipulated" seed table/RNG for enhancements and drops, unbalanced pvp, hundreds of bugs and glitches that make game-play hardly tolerable in certain aspects, Unbalanced PVE/PVM game mechanics past 105, and the list goes on.

There could be a LOT of us out there right now that could literally HELP them fix the issues, work on particular mechanics, and even go as far as to literally in a WHOLE re-script the .bin file

I looked into this file, and had a few of my fellow office folk take a peek at it. While its functional, there are some serious ghosts that shouldn't be there, and could easily be re-written to not cause issues.

Oh wait, what do I know...I'm just a IT nerd with no knowledge of "game servers".

HA!

(walks away)

• There's plenty of examples of games that were dropped by investors, and had no choice but to close due to becoming increasingly corrupted and ultimately unusable.

players remember what was, but have long since left for so called greener grass, long before issues got to that point. I'd mention 15 of them off the top of my head, but some publishers/ developers don't like that, even if the games are defunct and no longer exist or have been abandoned.

• I love this game, I played it since beta. one of the only games I've ever wanted to return to and I do have played other games online and I see things that could be possible here. but our current issues are a rather small work force that are keeping things still going in their company and some social outcries over this and that. thus, I don't see that we should delete the game or "temporarily" close to fix the game when those two cons makes this a untenable idea. rather, I and anyone who does have some kind of knowledge of it could be making a list or fixing it, like known glitches/bugs to a good IT who knows how to re spin codes. "we" might be able to get together and help each other in these hard times to create fixes for the game company's help. of course as those types of work do need some reward and it should be given back to those (teams). " I am not telling people what type of reward but still that would be a good plan to pay back that work" and while I personally think that it might be just a silly idea but since there is time and plenty of players are around right now, it might help to drive the community to the whole issues plan. be it a single step towards it or not. that is called doing our part. Shawn_V01

:/
    Eventine

The post was edited 1 time, last by coldstoni ().

• Yes I would rather see an updated list of things we the players see and run into to get fixed and make a list of it. Someone should start a thread and can update the first thread with the list. People can post the requests with evidence of bugs with videos or screenshots or descriptions. Because I know when I report something, but I don't know what everyone else reports.