Can't Join Servers

• I am now able to log in but it would be nice to hear from the support team as this has been frustrating and confusing.

They already said there was some technical issues and they will compensate the players when the issue is fully resolved.
    There has been a manual server restart to resolve current disconnection/server crash issues.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Lol @ "Already said". When I originally made this thread, there was nothing on the forum or the category of maintenance. I looked and kept looking. No official mod has bothered to say "hey we just addressed this, here's the link to the thread we have going--sorry for the confusion"

So I go about my day and they happen to have something up and I didn't see it right away *shrug*
    I stand by my statement of they could of been more communicative.

• When you posted that comment, they had already addressed the situation.
    So it's on you TBH that you didn't find the information.

This is specifically why I quoted that specific comment, instead of posting about the whole thread in general.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• also kingdom quests disconnect on start and when log back in it says you were voted out of the kq that you never went to because of the dc? (MDHC)

• takes about an hour to log in lovehoney

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• Checked 10 mins ago, after maintenance my screen still stuck at server selection, even tho I choose Isya and join nothing happens... any one else?