[Maintenance] 03/10/20 - Discussion

• ill have to log on and make sure deep fear is functioning correctly this time

heres to hoping ~

edit : seems deepfear is finally working correctly, there is indeed a range difference between deep fear [1] and deep fear [4] the % reduction is now mostly correct (seems to be about 23% instead of 25% but i can live with it personally) weather it makes a difference to wizards damage or not i haven't tested, but at least now it does what its meant to :thumbup:

• Range on passive is good now but ultimately still barely useless, especially compared to other classes, 1xx less mdef on a cap char is hardly noticeable. Not sure how it affects mobs in pve

• umm, I just logged into my Templar and it seems that I didn't get my 10th day, but, I was on for hours yesterday, on 3/10/20. and now I'm missing it after the maintenance? I think some of the time changes may have messed with the time stamp.

:/
    Eventine

The post was edited 1 time, last by coldstoni ().

• "As the Gladiator and Knight Skill "Moral Decrease" does no longer empower the strength of the character, we have removed the points so players can spend them somewhere else. Used points on this skill have been reset."

Bad translation I guess but I don't understand this part lol

demoralising hit? no longer empowers the character? since when did it empower anyone? if that's the skill they are referring to

Pagel Server

Riku | Cloudcutter | ToxicRain | Confianza | Vengefulsin | Artorius

DoomedRevival | JigokuShoujo | Jynxy | MisterJay | _HarleyQuinn_

• Bad translation I guess but I don't understand this part lol

demoralising hit? no longer empowers the character? since when did it empower anyone? if that's the skill they are referring to

Yea its Demoralizing Hit.
    You were able to skill it on strength, they removed it and you got your points back if you skilled it

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Yea its Demoralizing Hit.
    You were able to skill it on strength, they removed it and you got your points back if you skilled it

Ah thank you, i didnt think it meant empowering the strength on the skill

Pagel Server

Riku | Cloudcutter | ToxicRain | Confianza | Vengefulsin | Artorius

DoomedRevival | JigokuShoujo | Jynxy | MisterJay | _HarleyQuinn_