Why are production skills so messed up atm and not worth investing on it? when game started, cap was very low (59? 69? not sure) and leveling up was very hard. People had to +kill tons of mobs, getting lots of mats in that process that would allow to improve production skills. But, over the years, a lot changed:
1) leveling up is now stupidly easier, not giving time to players to collect the needed mats to improve production skills;
2) Pots and scrolls drop from mobs like crazy, so ppl don’t really need to improve those production skills…
3) Stone production is still useful (since stones don’t drop that much), but considering point 1), we will bypass the level of the mobs that drop the dusts we need very fast, not leaving us any other option then spending lots of money on buying dusts to improve that skill.
So, there goes my suggestion:
1) Remove all production skills, so new players don’t waste time trying to figure out how it works to eventually figure out it’s just not worth the time/money; or
2) Keep production skills, but make upgrade requirements on those skills much lower then what they are now