Shiny Monsters

• is it just my luck or are there no shiny monsters today? I've been grinding for 3 hours now and I have not found a single one which is weird cause I usually find alot. I'm on isya

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

The post was edited 2 times, last by satella89 ().

• On Isya?

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• most monsters are in Repeaters. and those mobs that are shiny often do not have a aura on them. but they work towards the titles. they drop t6 items, and t4 green potions. and crystals and once in a while charms. and rewards x10 in exp. all without a aura on (again).

• yeah i find them all the time on my archer Aloy I've been leveling, but i wanted to make a new char yesterday to find some cards i need and i spent 3 hours just killing mobs and not a single shiny. not a single t6 drop, no t4s, no crystals or charms or frags or recipes. And that's what I found weird. Those same mobs I was killing dropped shinys for Aloy but not a single thing for my new one. It's just odd.

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

• If the spawn rate of shiny monsters is fluctuating, it's most likely the over all activity of the server. some months back I did a trial run on Isya (I'm sure some remember me hopping on for a bit) and did some kills in Forest of Tides. There wasn't many players on that map, but there were plenty of shiny monsters spawning in a short time compared to other servers. This is why I think it's over all activity rather than map specific. Unless it's based on map clusters instead of single maps (Example: Roumen, Forest of Tides, Sand Beach, and Sea of Greed being one cluster, etc etc), but I doubt that's the case. Then again the rate at which these shiny monsters spawn was supposed to be reduced in one of the previous patches (thought 2 times in fact). Not sure if monster types plays a role in it or not.

• I dunno, in repeaters in Ominious canyon and elsewhere for the 125-135 ones it's been on heck of a time with 4 shiny mobs per "pull". so I don't see why their not getting that amount this time in their lower maps, perhaps there is a higher player base in those zones and they're using up the spawn rate.

• Nope I can still get Shiny Slayer Title from scratch in about 20mins at my secret spot.
    The Shiny mob spawn was fixed to be the correct % I believe, and the monsters who did not glow have also been fixed so they won't give Shiny EXP/drops.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• mhm and I get 3 stacks of each type in ominious canyon just from doing a repeater for a level. so. I don't know what to say other than oh well.

• yup, and the exp and the "kill" rate is still quite high, plus the party now gets the title from just sitting in a repeating quest. so win win in my book.