[Wiki] Fan made database website

• Hello McLovinIt !

If you want to participate to the project and have some ideas you would like to see added to the wiki feel free to DM me, I usually focus on things requested by the community :)

Right now I'm working on improving the quests pages by displaying quest items drop rates and from which mobs they drops (something someone suggested and that is actually pretty cool)

Here is some sneak peek on what should be released soon (feedback is welcomed)

149079655d.png

I don't really have a fixed roadmap on what will come next but I think I will add these thing (maybe not in that order):

- Mob pages (will probably need some help with the screenshots for that ^^)

- Kingdom Quest

- Attendance Reward

- Fame Lucky Capsule drops (the ones with sc items in them)

And I'm waiting for a Gamigo response on some files that are not up to date in the client to get Monster XP (currently only mobs lvl 125- are listed idk why ;()

In a second time when all the database stuff is done I will get started with guides which is something many people requested.

• Thank you for creating wiki, It is awesome!

Quest 120-120 -> 120-129

Please add NPC location, It was very difficult to find Bat Hunter Polan and Caoming.

• Thanks for your hard work!

0OM7fwx.png

Quest 120-120 -> 120-129

Please add NPC Location. It was very hard to find Bat Hunter Polan and Chaoming, and There are so many same named NPCs

• Once you have selected your class you can click on the skills icons to make the list appear ! :)

You have a point but the top bar is not indefinitely extensible and it start to get pretty crowded (I just added a new page with lucky capsules btw :D ) I will have to redesign the navigation menus at some points in the near future and I feel like the main page is the most natural way to look for info when there is a lot of content. (One could say its what we are used to because most wikis are designed this way)

Anyway if you have some cool ideas to revamp the main page I would gladly hear them.

Ah! I don't use Wiki pages often and through uni for design this is probably one of the only things we haven't quite learned about...like at all unfortunately. I didn't really notice that, thanks for pointing it out!

I gave it a second look a minute it ago and definitely see where you are coming from. The design even seems more coherent after second glance. So I retract my statement about the homepage redesign.

If you were ever interested in a UI design,(navbar, maybe some sexy boarders?) I would love to partner up with you. And that's not to say this one doesn't work! I would just love to be able to get the experience in and this seems like something really fun to be able to work on. I'm still gathering my bearings and am rolling up on graduation, so I need to start compiling work for my capstone. Free of charge, obviously. Let me know! :)

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.