Buffing lower level content all-around, not just this specific suggestion.

• Can't be bothered to quote people at this point, but before 100, you can easily level in 0+ equips, and I fully agree it's not hard, just takes time and effort (which a newer, not as invested player probably won't have).

However, this does not mean that tower is currently 'too easy'. At this point in the game, there's a problem with no one else running the tower, so people are forced to solo. Granted, you could grab one or two others if you are in an active academy, but you need to also cater to people who are forced to solo.

I suggest instead of 'increasing difficulty by 20%' - (and I do note that tower is relatively easy for newbies, especially if they did the questline, which they would have if they're in the tower, and especially if they took the time to get that free armor from questline) - to remove the buff that has been added to the tower which increases a players def and damage. It was hard before that buff, but on certain classes, you could still solo back then, although certainly, not all classes could in 0+ gear.

Overall, I would say it is a good idea, Lucy, and thank you for bringing it up, but you need to be aware that like everything else, there are pro and cons to any idea. No one is trying to attack you for your idea, they're just voicing their doubts. I too, have fond memories of Tower of Iyzel, it was actually where I met my first friends in Fiesta. But as a veteran player, I am quite aware that a lot of people would rather go for the 'best EXP' option. The reason I even mention this is because every new player I see asks where to go/what to do next and I always see someone giving the best leveling options instead of anything else. Newbies will ask because they also want to hit 'good content' quickly, and veterans are the ones giving these ("bad") answers.

Perhaps having a Hard Core mode on those lower level dungeons would be what you are looking for.

I like the idea of having chests in all dungeons, most do not have this (I would not include LN's single egg as a chest).

One more thing, when tower was first released, it did literally give you a level per turn in - and this was nerfed shortly after, which was what Aerro was referring to. It seemed you didn't understand that was her concern. As of now, I would still just hoard those tower quests :)

I don't think speed leveling is a non-option anymore as quests at that level is just so fast now, we don't need to save tower quests or visit even the 30-40 leveling hotspot in DP2. Quests alone will do the job. Perhaps we should think of nerfing those pre 60 quests too :/

• I noticed that everyone is more concerned about drops instead of the fact that players would have more valuable content to coordinate as a team to complete and increase the likelihood of them growing fond of the game and it's mechanics. Your focus is skewed, you have some kind of weird assumption that players are inherently evil and malicious in their behavior on fiesta which is false outside of FBZ drama and SK raids. Stop victimizing people to fit your weird agenda, more difficulty is what players want from team-oriented instances/dungeons/etc.

People do not like repeats, this is a fact that should be understood in 2020 and is the number one reason this game is shriveled up and dead. The best way to remove such a focus is to improve on the lower level content concepts like Tower where the focus is on clearing a tower of difficult monsters that increase in difficulty as you rise to new floors and eventually meet the boss. The rewards are atrocious and unrewarding entirely, so the focus will obviously move to repeats which are the ONLY option outside of directly being power-leveled in Flaming Mine. The quests are doable, but immensely tedious and unrewarding for the level ranges associated (35-45), which removes the entire point of enticing players to actually commit to playing the game more.

Why are you bringing up morals? Are you Jordan Peterson? This isn't philosophy class, it's common sense 101 that players don't want to feel like they are required to punch in to a time-clock when they begin leveling in a game. Hostility? I'm not hostile, I'm objectively countering all of your inaccurate opinions with honest facts.

I did not make this point just to buff Tower, it was just the most plausible and direct boost to new players I could think of that propelled players to actually form teams and make friends and actually commit to the game more. Coordinated instances at low levels are what give players the most clarity on later content and is vital for acquiring fresh players.

If you have options for quest-lines, I highly recommend mentioning them. But as you said, tower was a selling point to why you personally became invested in the game more. With a dead community, your situation doesn't happen anymore, with a boost to content like Tower and more quest-lines oriented around level restricted options to stop people from carrying themselves, it would boost new players need to be social.

This is all on the assumption Gamigo wants to actually aim for getting more players of course, and I think bringing up the importance of all of this is a good way to point things out to them if they're paying attention and actually interested. And with 100% honesty, you would all agree that if this thread gets ignored, it's a clear sign that Fiesta will only decline and no other route exists for Fiesta except for a dead end.

• Increased experience reward through completion of Tower of Izyel quests.
    • A potential buff on all Tower of Izyel mobs by 20% (In terms of HP/DEF/DMG all-around)
    • Changes to level restrictions to prevent ridiculously easy clears. (Level 1-60 again, and remove level 61-70)
    • Completion of the instance results in Chests just like every instance does, same 45 sets as a reward. (This could benefit the level 40-50 & 51-60 Devildom instances also)

- Won't change a thing since back then, it was basically a plvl (1 level per turn in) and quest xp been boosted

- 20% is not enough with those 2k hp buff + 3d new account necklace + enhanced +10 weapon + tower boost

- Need 20-40 to prevent easy clear, and still, an archer with a +10 wep would roll over it

- Chests or not it doesn't matter since everyone solo it. The problem lies in the low droprate (1/2 100% ranted isn't good enough with fiesta stat system, used to be higher droprate but it got broken). Also DDM/DDB are dumb af and promote alting because the only worth drop is unique and can only be found at the end (gabriel worth nothing, and 55 blue rate is like 25% 100% ranted so you only get one every 10 min if you are spamming first citra and 40-50 min if you are doing a full run, compared to 4 in 10 min of GGK)

Perming isn't that good either compared to leveling tbh :

- PVP KQ are mostly one-sided and give you crap reward, unbalanced pvp too so not much fun most of the time

- Abyss kinda dead but it was mostly the same as PVP KQ with ton of SC and unbalance

- Farming KQ for rewards but most are too common and have 10 hobs which make them useless even for the sake of getting your godly drop

- Too much xp on going which force you using a xp hold (no need before but now, like 90% of the perms use them so you feel left out and salty if you don't use one)

- Have to use a rant to farm, and then going to instance to get half of the bosses killstolen by some mad 100% charmed kid, but even if its empty you would have gotten at best a +20 INT slash top wow ! nice stat system !

Low lvl content would be "good" ONLY if they increased drop rate and enhancement (because lower tiers are bad, even worse than higher ones)

I would rather kill black bear for some days, then move on to another mob grinding while chatting and having fun then being mad not getting any good drop, killstolen at GGK and doing honeying/mdhc for the billion time with i don't know how many gearless alt to get fail trash that doesn't sell

• I noticed that everyone is more concerned about drops instead of the fact that players would have more valuable content to coordinate as a team to complete and increase the likelihood of them growing fond of the game and it's mechanics. Your focus is skewed, you have some kind of weird assumption that players are inherently evil and malicious in their behavior on fiesta which is false outside of FBZ drama and SK raids. Stop victimizing people to fit your weird agenda, more difficulty is what players want from team-oriented instances/dungeons/etc.

People do not like repeats, this is a fact that should be understood in 2020 and is the number one reason this game is shriveled up and dead. The best way to remove such a focus is to improve on the lower level content concepts like Tower where the focus is on clearing a tower of difficult monsters that increase in difficulty as you rise to new floors and eventually meet the boss. The rewards are atrocious and unrewarding entirely, so the focus will obviously move to repeats which are the ONLY option outside of directly being power-leveled in Flaming Mine. The quests are doable, but immensely tedious and unrewarding for the level ranges associated (35-45), which removes the entire point of enticing players to actually commit to playing the game more.

Why are you bringing up morals? Are you Jordan Peterson? This isn't philosophy class, it's common sense 101 that players don't want to feel like they are required to punch in to a time-clock when they begin leveling in a game. Hostility? I'm not hostile, I'm objectively countering all of your inaccurate opinions with honest facts.

I like your passion and I can sort of understand where you're coming from but you're missing my point and seem to be disregarding what everyone else is telling you if it doesn't fit your views which is not the way you should want Gamigo to notice your suggestions.

I'll lay it out as simply as I can...people do content for 2 basic reasons: to level quickly or to get drops.

Liking mechanics is great but if mechanics is all that mattered we wouldn't have so many dead KQs.

There is a reason people have been selling DT runs and LN runs, I'm not stupid, I know there are good people out there who would run dungeons with new players for free out of the kindness of their heart, but the fact remains that most people buy DT and LN runs instead of partying other players that need the same quests,

that is for 2 reasons: because balance is ***** so not everyone can clear dungeons fast enough (or in some cases at all) or find people who would party with strangers for free and because they share the drops and exp with the other players which slows their own progress down.

We won't get a stampede of new players into the game all at once, we will get a slow trickle so what's most important is build up the player base using veteran players until the low levels are populated again so they won't have to rely on veterans.

People need a reason to party other people to do the tower and just buffing the exp or drops or mobs or whatever gives people a reason to do the tower but not a reason to party other people.

I don't know who Jordan Peterson is? If you had actually read through some of the replies a lot of people, including me, like where you're coming from and have the same fond memories of tower that you do but the fact is that the game has evolved since then and that also needs to be taken into account, I'm sure many of us would love seeing low level content and the tower revived but if it were that simple it would be done already.

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Jumping Lord ().