Buffing lower level content all-around, not just this specific suggestion.

• I doubt there would be any points of contention for this suggestion and it's of value to consider for the broad future of the game as a whole, considering the lack of fresh players being introduced to the game. I think statistically the greatest aspect of interest any player focuses on when determining whether they would enjoy the game would firstly be class mechanics/play style, and secondly players would determine the enjoyment/speed/difficulty of leveling and the options given to you in order to advance to the highest level.

When I first joined Fiesta in 2008/2009, most players had a cluster of quests available to them that rewarded you with negligible experience points per turn in, and more-often-than-not they would take up the task of just grinding higher level mobs in a group together at the same levels and that happened up until the release of Tower of Izyel. When Tower of Izyel was released at the end of 2009, and players were introduced to this exciting instance, it lead to a much smoother leveling experience for a large range, and it was available from level 20 onward. So you could choose to begin them, or save them for when the leveling became a bit more tedious.

You could level from 30 to 40 effectively off of the Tower of Izyel quests alone, this was a game changer. It gave rise to players completing Tower of Izyel in groups and paved the way for end-game content by introducing the idea of forming parties and cooperating outside of Kingdom Quests. It also gave rise to farming 45 sets through the boss at the end of the instance, which at one point created a very popular term in Fiesta called "perms" which prompted other players to create alternate characters to pause at a low level range in-order to farm gears that were beneficial to the eventual instances, kingdom quests, raids, etc. by allowing them to have sets which were important to debuffing the mobs they targeted through skill effects that were underestimated for a long time (2008-2011 range).

TL;DR: A compressed backstory into the release of Tower of Izyel and the importance of an easier leveling experience. Also, the importance it caused indirectly through creating a separate content range not arranged by Ons Ons Soft/Outspark (Perms). And the importance granted to low level sets such as Mighty, Slash, Dim, Defect, Sun, Korin, or any set for that matter outside of the very small amount that aren't efficient.

-----------------------

I wanted to zero in on the significance of introductory level zones because the perm community as a whole is overlooked and it's not wrong or right to do so, but the overreaching fact that you have to accept is that instilling goals at an early point in the game is important to holding onto someone's attraction to make them enjoy gradually expanding to end-game content.

Tower of Izyel is the center of my attention for this suggestion, it had a very important role in the early days of Fiesta and has since been tossed under the bus for a majority of players due to the lack of benefits you receive by completing it. In my humble opinion, the biggest disaster a game faces is when they become indulgent towards one particular area of content and neglect what triggers you to aspire for that content in the first place.

Tower of Izyel is due for a revitalization not only for the current player base but also for aspiring new players who will want to actually enjoy playing the game without being forced to skip ALL the low-level content in favour of efficiency, having the ability to rely on an instance to get you through the tough levels (30-45) without relying on a friend who has a main account to carry you through questing while you AFK outside of quests requiring drops to be picked up.

It would advocate actually playing the game in order to advance instead of laziness, and as another form of enticement the rewards of course would have to be increased to meet the value of actually completing the instance. Why is it that from Crystal Castle and onward all instances give Chests that allow you to have over 15+ chances at receiving a particular production item or gear piece, but Tower of Izyel which is arguably more tasking for a non-existent benefit to the players completing it, only drops gear through the boss alone without any chests for going through more trouble in comparison to future instances?

-----------------------

Suggestion:

• Increased experience reward through completion of Tower of Izyel quests.
    • A potential buff on all Tower of Izyel mobs by 20% (In terms of HP/DEF/DMG all-around)
    • Changes to level restrictions to prevent ridiculously easy clears. (Level 1-60 again, and remove level 61-70)
    • Completion of the instance results in Chests just like every instance does, same 45 sets as a reward. (This could benefit the level 40-50 & 51-60 Devildom instances also)

-----------------------

Gamigo's priorities should be first and foremost on stabilizing servers, albeit with difficulty considering all the roadblocks that prevent this from being done properly. Secondly, focusing on earlier content to facilitate fresh players into registering and playing the game. Thirdly, re-balance. What's the point of re-balancing a game with no new players joining it...?

I specifically mentioned Tower of Izyel due to the importance it has on fresh players who have never ever played the game before and all the beneficial aspects an instance at this stage represents as a whole to the game at large. This doesn't mean that other instances and content at lower level ranges do not require attention or that cap content is not important, but I think cap content is stable enough to allow focus on lower level content so that the players at end-game actually have new players to enjoy raids with in the future, instead of only playing with faces you have long memorized.

New blood is more important to all parties associated with this game, and should be the most vital focus in 2020 onward if you don't want the game to crumble.

I've been playing Fiesta so long, and although I do not nearly play as much as I did as a young kid living with my parents, I really don't want the game to die yet please. slimecry

• When Tower of Izyel was released the level limits were indeed 20 to 50 like SittingPretty stated. You could gain about a level from the quest for each floor. I remember waiting in the Tower for other players to run to town to turn in and level then get next quest before returning to proceed, then doing it again after the next floor. As for your suggestions I pretty much support them, but with some limitations. First one, increased exp for Tower quests is good as long as it is not so much that you can level off every floor's quest like in the old days. I would not like to see the Tower become a speed leveling place again, we already have a secret passage to speed level roughly from 30 to 40 in a short time just grinding mobs. Second suggestion and third suggestion go together in my opinion. If you go back to original level limits of 20 to 50 I think a 10% mob buff would be sufficient. Archers get Mist skill at level 51 and it is a real game changer in the Tower of Iyzel. If the level limits are changed to 20 to 60 then you could buff the mobs by 20%, but I think it would still be fairly easy because I think characters develop a lot in the 50 to 60 range. The fourth suggestion I like mostly because the reward system in Iyzel is broken anyway, when you kill Poison or Iron Golem you will probably see Spirits Fruit (Low Quality) in the drops and it does not belong there. The Tower of Iyzel never dropped LQ anything when it first came out, but after something changed in the Tower it started. I personally have reported it a few times, but it never gets fixed. I have loved Tower of Iyzel ever since it first came out, and I still have perms for running it just for fun.

• Wow, what an outstanding suggestion. It would really revitalise the lower levels and cater for the new upcoming players if these changes were to be upheld. I, +1 this.

• It also gave rise to farming 45 sets through the boss at the end of the instance, which at one point created a very popular term in Fiesta called "perms" which prompted other players to create alternate characters to pause at a low level range in-order to farm gears that were beneficial to the eventual instances, kingdom quests, raids, etc. by allowing them to have sets which were important to debuffing the mobs they targeted through skill effects that were underestimated for a long time (2008-2011 range).

Perms were a thing loooong before Tower of Iyzel was released.
    The only perms this "prompted" was probably 50 Perms as now you could use Lvl 45 Blues, instead of the 35 Blues.
    Not to mention, 50 blue weapons back then were crazy rare (I had a full set for my own perms)

Why is it that from Crystal Castle and onward all instances give Chests that allow you to have over 15+ chances at receiving a particular production item or gear piece, but Tower of Izyel which is arguably more tasking for a non-existent benefit to the players completing it, only drops gear through the boss alone without any chests for going through more trouble in comparison to future instances?

I do not believe any instance has chest rewards quite like Crystal Castle. And even then, only the Golem is worth farming when you do get to the end.

- -

Although I can completely understand your point of view regarding lower level content (as I mostly feel the same). The majority of the content has become vanity content as you don't require much effort to complete it.
    Higher level content will always hold priority because that's where you are forced to use SC (especially charms) in order to complete/survive and accomplish your quests/raids.

In short, they need to rework all content under Level 100 in my opinion, as for me, I can PLvl myself a character from Lvl 1-105 in about 12 hours
    And for a brand new Player, it will take months to get to that level.

Also I believe Gamigo made Quests/Repeats more enticing by reducing the amount of monster kills required, increased the EXP attained, and also introduced remote turn ins, which I believe is what most players do to level now.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• As for your suggestions I pretty much support them, but with some limitations. First one, increased exp for Tower quests is good as long as it is not so much that you can level off every floor's quest like in the old days. I would not like to see the Tower become a speed leveling place again, we already have a secret passage to speed level roughly from 30 to 40 in a short time just grinding mobs.

I don't think that you understand the dilemma facing the game properly. The entire point of buffing and changing lower level content as a whole is to remove such forced grinding abilities that are forced upon users currently. Perhaps you may not be aware of this but, when the entire process of leveling a character is side-stepped by having your main account killing for your low level account in repeats at lower levels, it creates stagnation in that level range for any fresh players who would ever attempt to join the game.

If you were to join a game and never see another soul in any of the areas you're questing through up until you reach Goblin Camp where someone is almost always doing Werebear/Goblin Captain repeats instead of actively wanting to form a party with anyone, they would just ask to join and be done with it and it destroys any group-oriented progress. The principle behind this mindset is what kills a game, and if you do not comprehend this then I feel very confused at all the discussions you try to participate in despite not even understanding the deeper repercussions from such a simple thing.

To top things off, everyone must remember that saving Tower quests back in the day until you were level 35 got you to level 40-42. The utility of having this option is necessary to accumulate new players into actually involving themselves in content outside of repetitious quest repeats which 90% of any player in 2020 will avoid which is plain to see through your expressive dislike for leveling and how you have been stuck at 8x for years. To quote you verbatim, "Leveling feels like a job, it make me feel like I should get paid for it". Lower level content isn't remotely close to as difficult as it is for 1xx repeats, but by having a boring start without progressive instances like Tower where if content was updated to provide chest rewards, and higher experience gain upon quest completion, it would give new players an outlet to actually enjoy leveling instead of mindlessly searching for help and stagnating into the infectious stagnated repeats that should be removed.

Second suggestion and third suggestion go together in my opinion. If you go back to original level limits of 20 to 50 I think a 10% mob buff would be sufficient. Archers get Mist skill at level 51 and it is a real game changer in the Tower of Iyzel. If the level limits are changed to 20 to 60 then you could buff the mobs by 20%, but I think it would still be fairly easy because I think characters develop a lot in the 50 to 60 range.

As a person who's heavily biased towards perming at a level range where my main source of farming is Tower (Level 50 and 60 perms), even if I were to remove all of my godly equipment and attempt to clear tower in terrible gears (On my 50 Fighter), I would still be able to clear tower with ease. Knowledge comes from experiencing the process over a period of time to adapt, when you push away the benefits to the point where nobody progresses through content you created then naturally you will not see that the content is outdated due to players adapting. Difficulty creates attraction, analyze the MMORPG community via Reddit, Youtube, Twitch, MMO/RPG magazines and news websites.

I think outdated content is similar to inflation in the Food Industry. If you liken PVE to the Food Industry, it would be like the players are the revenue you get at a restaurant. The food you sell is the instances, dungeons, kingdom quests, and raids. As your restaurant remains open for a prolonged period of time, with some basic common sense you will notice that prices for food tend to inflate annually. The common solution all restaurants use is to increase prices across a majority of the menu to match the inflation. This is relatable to Fiesta because right now because the game has been opened for over 10 years now and has yet to increase the difficulty when it is long due for buffs to create more tasking completions in favor of higher rewards with less time involved. The inflation we need right now is raised difficulty across all boards, not just Tower.

You need to adapt your content to the majority, not the minority. By indulging in cap content to the point where everything else is ignored, including proper revitalizing changes to create opportunities for fresh players to gain interest and increase the popularity of the game, you're going to fail. Statistically if you read reviews for games on Steam, or any review page whether it be a MMO/RPG news website, magazines, etc. the overwhelming majority of players prefer more difficulty for higher rewards, not low difficulty with low rewards but the ability to do it almost endlessly.

The fourth suggestion I like mostly because the reward system in Iyzel is broken anyway, when you kill Poison or Iron Golem you will probably see Spirits Fruit (Low Quality) in the drops and it does not belong there. The Tower of Iyzel never dropped LQ anything when it first came out, but after something changed in the Tower it started. I personally have reported it a few times, but it never gets fixed. I have loved Tower of Iyzel ever since it first came out, and I still have perms for running it just for fun.

I think it's always been kind of ridiculous to have no chests considering every instance after Tower includes them at the end. I don't see the reason to make it unnecessarily difficult to obtain drops from an instance that has such vital importance at the lower level ranges. But perhaps nobody understands the significance of low level content like Tower of Izyel and how integral it is in producing motivation to new players to experience better content of similar experiences.

• Fiesta was released in 2006 in North America, capped players weren't as common in 2009 as they were in 2010 by a large margin. Perms weren't common up until 2008, if at all for that matter and I played on Teva where perms were birthed. I can't say what created the prospect of perming in it's entirety but ZK and tower without a shred of doubt had the highest role in fostering the idea that farming at a low level range produced income of consistent value for not only each other but for high level players also (This can be see by the fact that as a little tiny girl, not even 13, I could understand this fact). When Tower was released, it was leaked unofficially and to this day hasn't been proven that 60 Orange Jewels had a chance of dropping and that hype gradually made Tower popular amongst the fact that 45 sets had better stats than Slash/Mighty set allowing you to be stronger while you farmed Honeying which was very popular going into 2010 and 2011 for the rare 50 blue weapons.

As for instances producing chests, after deliberating over my initial statement I recollected what instances existed because Tower is not the only instance that could use a revitalization. Dragon's Tomb is in need of chests being given out too while the difficulty should be increased. LN I can't comment on since I have not participated in the instance in a long time, but I imagine all content up until 120 would require massive revitalization towards their difficulties.

Although I can completely understand your point of view regarding lower level content (as I mostly feel the same). The majority of the content has become vanity content as you don't require much effort to complete it.

Higher level content will always hold priority because that's where you are forced to use SC (especially charms) in order to complete/survive and accomplish your quests/raids.

In short, they need to rework all content under Level 100 in my opinion, as for me, I can PLvl myself a character from Lvl 1-105 in about 12 hours
    And for a brand new Player, it will take months to get to that level.

Also I believe Gamigo made Quests/Repeats more enticing by reducing the amount of monster kills required, increased the EXP attained, and also introduced remote turn ins, which I believe is what most players do to level now.

I think that creating diverse options is important, that they have pretty much invalidated an important opportunity for new players to go through content that was intentionally introduced to the game for that level range to experience group mechanics that they would inevitably meet at end-game content is absurd.

I also think that by revitalizing Tower and other low level content, levels 20-45 would be the best range to begin with, it would benefit the community the most. The lack of new players joining is largely due to the very statement you made, "Higher level content will always take priority". This focus on cap content will gradually affect revenue for the game in both short-term and long-term.

I also think that if they truly wish to indulge only on the veteran players who have remained with the game for the last decade despite all of this absurdity, then they truly should be catering to each category of players, considering myself and dozens of other players actually have a large focus on low level content via perming. We gear nearly the entire level 100+ community's alt chars religiously as they repeatedly remake and go through alts like a girl changes clothes. Not to mention that a majority of content is indirectly centered around level 7x content and under through production skills and the like, which could also be revitalized to create more players making new characters to meet fresh players in the process.

It's seems most logical economically that if you have more players you make more money. As I said before, what's the point of catering to capped players when the quantity of players is decreasing at an easily visible rate? What's the point of re-balancing a game if hardly anyone plays the game? And considering the speed at which these balance fixes occur, it seems like an entire waste to prioritize it over revitalizing low level content and focusing on advertising towards fresh blood. Balancing the game can be interwoven into the game while you actually focus on something important that's worthy of priority.

• Have any of you played through 1-60 on a fresh character in the last 2 years? It's incredibly easy even without the use of a higher level char to 1-shot mobs. The problem new players face, as far as leveling goes, is not the difficulty of entry into the game, but rather the wall they hit at 61 unless they happen to randomly join an academy that actively helps and gives advice.

For veterans we can maneuver ourselves around the more irritating levels, for instance we know to spam cc zombie repeat, but newer players don't know and can't solo it anyway.

As far as changing Izyel drops to be similar to CC, though... I'm all for that.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• How many actual new players do you think we get a year? The few I have recruited have had the same complaint. Even with joining a good academy they have a hard time making enough money to afford the new gears and weapons. With plvling 1 to 1xx just for guild rewards new players just opt in for that and don't bother with conventional leveling.

• How many actual new players do you think we get a year? The few I have recruited have had the same complaint. Even with joining a good academy they have a hard time making enough money to afford the new gears and weapons. With plvling 1 to 1xx just for guild rewards new players just opt in for that and don't bother with conventional leveling.

So because of the lack of advertisement for newer players which causes there to be no fresh players being introduced to the game, we just ignore the possibility of ever navigating an avenue for new players and focus only on the players we currently have? Sounds ignorant, selfish, and illogical. Why are you even mentioning the lack of players as an excuse to not make content to create more opportunities for new players to get involved in the game? You come off as very ignorant with this comment, no offense.

Have any of you played through 1-60 on a fresh character in the last 2 years? It's incredibly easy even without the use of a higher level char to 1-shot mobs. The problem new players face, as far as leveling goes, is not the difficulty of entry into the game, but rather the wall they hit at 61 unless they happen to randomly join an academy that actively helps and gives advice.

For veterans we can maneuver ourselves around the more irritating levels, for instance we know to spam cc zombie repeat, but newer players don't know and can't solo it anyway.

As far as changing Izyel drops to be similar to CC, though... I'm all for that.

If you read my walls of text, you wouldn't of even wrote your first couple of sentences period.

TL;DR of it is, game is too easy and like anything in life you need to adapt the content to the current player base as a whole and since everyone is over-geared and plenty knowledgeable enough, we should buff low level content to create actual worth in leveling instead of this silly plvling 1000 alt characters and having 5-10% of the online players being your alt accounts being multi-logged.

You don't even meet new people in this game anymore, it's always the same cliché situation where you encounter someone online and then you both find out you're in the same guild on your main and are close friends already. How do you even make new friends when nobody new wants to play because of the idiocy we call "repeats" using mains to kill/plvl?

• So because of the lack of advertisement for newer players which causes there to be no fresh players being introduced to the game, we just ignore the possibility of ever navigating an avenue for new players and focus only on the players we currently have? Sounds ignorant, selfish, and illogical. Why are you even mentioning the lack of players as an excuse to not make content to create more opportunities for new players to get involved in the game? You come off as very ignorant with this comment, no offense.

It just seems their is nothing that can justify all that work for a nonexistent player base. Even a good idea like this needs a cost effective justification for all the man hours it would take to implement. It might be better to spend resources building up a player base. Then when you see a bunch of new accounts being creates every day start implementing changes.

• TL;DR of it is, game is too easy and like anything in life you need to adapt the content to the current player base as a whole and since everyone is over-geared and plenty knowledgeable enough, we should buff low level content to create actual worth in leveling instead of this silly plvling 1000 alt characters and having 5-10% of the online players being your alt accounts being multi-logged.

Are you saying you weren't impressed when I had:

xRei, yRei, zRei
    Rei_Helga, Rei_Malephar, Rei_Chimera, Rei_Karen
    Rei_Warlock, Rei_Gladiator, Rei_Reaper, Rei_SharpShooter, Rei_HolyKnight, Rei_Templar
    Rei_Wizard, Rei_Knight, Rei_Spectre, Rei_Ranger, Rei_Guardian

all logged in at the same time??

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• People always try to find the fastest way to level, it could be the most tedious thing in the world but they'll still do it if it's the fastest way.

What you have to understand is that even though most people feel this way we're also different.

Rei and player x (no relation to a real person) are able to level from 1-105 in 12 hours but player x may not be willing to sit for 12 hours doing linear quests or spend a bunch of SC or have access to enhanced weapons so the gap gets bigger and bigger between the 2 players.

Party content as it is now is not rewarding because it means sharing the rewards and sharing the experience with other members.

With SC boosts and inequality how it is now the person who has enhanced gear or charms or knowledge on how to do things easier or faster will be less inclined to party with weaker players.

"That's why Gamigo should increase the stats and difficulty of mobs"...no. While that may sound good in theory it will make the stronger, older players more likely to party up with other stronger, older players while the weaker, newer players are left to party each other or try to find another option if they can't succeed in a dungeon run, lose more exp than they gain, Etc. Even if the drops are rewarding enough it'll just turn into another devildom which most people barely touch (the 4x,5x and 7x DDs not the DDF which is still done for obvious reasons by stronger, older players)

Imagine an old player and a new player did party together for example, if the older player spent money on SC and enhanced gears do you think they'd feel more entitled to anything that drops then a new player who didn't spend money on SC or has enhanced gear but put in the same amount of effort?

If the point you're trying to make is there needs to be a good risk to reward for new players to keep them invested in the game I understand but just increasing the difficulty and rewards isn't taking into account all the inequality that exists in this game.

That being said I think you do have some great points and how there should be less focus on leveling through repeats, grinding and plvling instead of party content.

More social content and less elitism.

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• More social content and less elitism.

Is this message directed towards me???
    I feel personally attacked here.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• That being said I think you do have some great points and how there should be less focus on leveling through repeats, grinding and plvling instead of party content.

More social content and less elitism.

Ah this reminds me of the good old days, where people partied up to kill things in order to level or you just DIDN'T level! Those days were fun, and I made many friends this way :)

• It just seems their is nothing that can justify all that work for a nonexistent player base. Even a good idea like this needs a cost effective justification for all the man hours it would take to implement. It might be better to spend resources building up a player base. Then when you see a bunch of new accounts being creates every day start implementing changes.

What you just said translates to this: "We have no new players so <Removed> them." Why write all those words when you can decrease them to just eight.

People always try to find the fastest way to level, it could be the most tedious thing in the world but they'll still do it if it's the fastest way.

What you have to understand is that even though most people feel this way we're also different.

Rei and player x (no relation to a real person) are able to level from 1-105 in 12 hours but player x may not be willing to sit for 12 hours doing linear quests or spend a bunch of SC or have access to enhanced weapons so the gap gets bigger and bigger between the 2 players.

This section of your post translates to this: "There are players who have insanely good gear, so let's not focus on content that would just get abused by those veterans. Let's totally ignore that this would boost the content experienced by new players joining the game for the first time, or the fact that Lucy literally stated in her very first response to Aerro/Rei about how the difficulty right now for players is so easy that Lucy can solo it on a level 50 fighter with +0 NPC gears."

Stop being selfish and focus on actually getting new players, I'm tired of seeing the same people every single time I make a new character because nobody new joins this game. We need BETTER lower level content to make people interested, who cares what veterans do? They will farm anything, anywhere, and you won't do anything about it. Also, the point of experiencing content is to establish success on your own. Do you feel better as a low level being carried by a 1xx or when you first made a character and leveled through hard work and cooperation with same-level friends that you actually had to interact with in-order to take down the enemy? The majority of the millions of MMORPG players will side with hard work, and the minority can just solo on their own since that's the joy they get out of it in the first place....? I don't understand anything you said because it just sounds like you want to kill Fiesta's chance of ever getting new players.

It's fine to do it but when the entire game's premise basically is changed in the direction of everyone does this because they legit have no options available that are better or of similar enough value so they inevitably end up choosing "your" route of repeats via mains, it's silly. And you know it is, I imagine you actually enjoy playing the game from scratch but we lack players to ever have that type of situation anymore so it's like "Why bother?".

ec1xLqv.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kuroneko: Please refrain from using Profanity ().

• This section of your post translates to this: "There are players who have insanely good gear, so let's not focus on content that would just get abused by those veterans. Let's totally ignore that this would boost the content experienced by new players joining the game for the first time, or the fact that Lucy literally stated in her very first response to Aerro/Rei about how the difficulty right now for players is so easy that Lucy can solo it on a level 50 fighter with +0 NPC gears."

Stop being selfish and focus on actually getting new players, I'm tired of seeing the same people every single time I make a new character because nobody new joins this game. We need BETTER lower level content to make people interested, who cares what veterans do? They will farm anything, anywhere, and you won't do anything about it. Also, the point of experiencing content is to establish success on your own. Do you feel better as a low level being carried by a 1xx or when you first made a character and leveled through hard work and cooperation with same-level friends that you actually had to interact with in-order to take down the enemy? The majority of the millions of MMORPG players will side with hard work, and the minority can just solo on their own since that's the joy they get out of it in the first place....? I don't understand anything you said because it just sounds like you want to kill Fiesta's chance of ever getting new players.

I don't know why you're being so hostile or why you picked that specific section of mine to quote, that section was an example to try to express my point about how you can't ignore the inequality of boosts and other factors like patience and how it can be demotivating to see someone out-level you and feel the transition of enjoying playing with someone else then being left to endlessly grind repeats alone. Balance is a serious issue in this game and not just SC balance either.

Do you think new players know they can solo the tower on a 50 fighter with +0 NPC gears? Do you think they'll still be able to if Gamigo buffs the hp/def/dmg of these mobs by 20% like you suggest? Because I don't.

Do you think that Veterans who are trying to level or get drops will party newer players if newer players could potentially take all the good drops from the chests and take the extra kill exp while barely adding any value to veteran players who could solo the tower? Because I don't.

I think we need smarter low level content not just exp buffs here and stat increases there, your post seems to translate to this: "If I can solo the tower and keep up with these changes than so can new players! Let's just ignore how veterans could affect these changes and assume they'll all be moral and think about partying with new players".

The solution to bringing in new players isn't as simple as you seem to think it is, new players need excitement and motivation to keep playing, true, and I'm not saying they should be plvled or carried but they should learn from more experienced players and social interaction with other players, which is why I think the idea of focusing on the tower and other party content is the right direction to go.

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• We need BETTER lower level content to make people interested, who cares what veterans do?

Better lower level content isn't what promotes a game.
    Better lower level content isn't what attracts new people to play a game.
    Better lower level content isn't the answer to your problem.

The Pay 2 Win is insane on this game, and Gamigo is MILKING it.

What's keeping the game alive isn't lower level content.
    It's the high-end content where people are spending a lot of money to farm/grind/cap.

You want to cater to a minority that potentially will never exist. (Meaning, there may never be a new player to download this game)
    And that's a terrible business move.

10 years ago when there weren't a hundred million MMO's to choose from, this one stood out because it was different.
    Now other MMO's have improved so far that this game literally doesn't even make sense to play.

This game hasn't really progressed in the last 10 years in anything major to utilize any kind of new technology.
    No Graphic Updates which makes the game look like trash.
    No new mechanics which makes the game so damn simple and brain-dead to play.
    Same old engine code which is literally PLAGUED with bugs that they don't fix.
    Still using Direct X9 which doesn't even really care how good your system specs are, you will lag the same as everyone, and crash the same as everyone.

There is also only ONE active Server out of the 4 they currently have.
    Why they haven't suggested or implemented a Server Merge system is beyond ridiculous at this point. The other 3 Servers (I don't care if you have characters there). Are basically a waste of resource to keep operational.

You won't get new players or even old players to play just by updating the lower level content.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999