Make Hardcore raids rewarding

• Going to a ton of these hardcore raids has shown that anyone can get a drop from these chests based on rng (probably). But what about the people who are actually working to kill these bosses like ML HC. There are tons of players who are geared up and using up their own funds in order to take these bosses down, yet ML HC and PHG do not drop anything. This is not a salt thread about how leachers who are sitting around get all the rewards, but more like a change that should have been implemented long ago.

I think these Bosses should give drops, besides the quest Cods, based on total damage. That way people who are actively killing these bosses and cannot get to chests, due to bad positioning or just straight up not having any luck, should get rewarded for trying and partying up. Now ofc only the top damaging players will get a drop from the HC bosses this way, but I think that is more than fair tbh.

Drop wise, I think that the bosses should only have weps, cards, jewels, and bracelets (cuz normal ml does anyways idk) in their drop table. The weapons could be like 20%, cards like 10%, jewels like 5-8%, and the bracelets like 10-15% or somethin like that. But, get rid of the armor drops because those are already super frequent from the chests.

That's about it.

• For Hardcore Malephar:
    I think the chests should drop regular ML gear only. This way Leechers can get junk items for being there I suppose.
    And the boss should drop everything Regular Malephar drops + chance to get the Jewels, too.
    This will give the people who are actually trying an incentive for doing it.

For Hardcore Helga:
    I think the chests should drop Lvl 70 Blue Weapons/Shields only. Again, so the Leechers can get junk items.
    And the boss should drop the Hellgait Weapons, Bracelets, and chance to get the Jewels.

I would prefer to keep the regular Helga and Malephar bosses to drop their own Cards respectively.

Oh and something for the hardcore raids has been suggested before, but never implemented.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• While I hate leechers as much as anyone, this does not take into consideration the clerics who are healing like a mad thing, and never deal even 1 dmg lol. This idea needs refining to include them.

• While I hate leechers as much as anyone, this does not take into consideration the clerics who are healing like a mad thing, and never deal even 1 dmg lol. This idea needs refining to include them.

The DD's would establish their own groups with healers and will attribute drops accordingly.
    They do this for world bosses/cap level raids where only 1 person can loot the gear.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Yeah because those people are sooo impartial to divesting raid drops XD

but i do not care about world boss drops I stopped attending malephar when my party stole my loot from my box.

And with new changes we could prevent that...potentially.
    At least moving all the good loot to drop from the boss only means people will bring their 110s and 115s to kill them.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• except again, any non DD get left in the dust. I was cleric at the time this happened to me. So the same thing would happen if all loot was moved to the boss.

This is why you join a party of DD's you can trust and not a random group of people who attend the raids.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• personally I think gamigo should move "raids" to a single instance KQ. rather than update a "raid" or make the raid rewardable, that way, every single person in a "KQ" than can get a token to use as currency. like the current PVP arena, only in this case it's a KQ for the raid. that way there will be a full amount of players to cover this and there won't be a single guild or expo, trying to monopolize the raids. as well as helping the community process. as for the rest of the token system, it should like low, such as a boss card etc should be like just 1-3 tokens for a card. or 20 tokens for a piece of gear (from whatever class gear because they now have stats modified, and it can be sellable) and 100-150 tokens for a jewelry/bracelet. and in the case of malphar hardcore, add 5 tokens for covenants. (bound to the characters. that way it's not sold, for the questline) as for the quests etc. they can always add them. that way the KQ can be done in parties. it sounds silly but this is a simple way to create/follow because there is already KQ's that are similar. and the community than helps rather than being limited in social standing etc. and of course there will always be more players than leechers in raids so a raid KQ would probably help.
    as for the funding. I am sure a lot of people will make perm 115's to "farm" this new raid system.

:/
    Eventine

The post was edited 1 time, last by coldstoni ().

• Personally I would prefer to see reward boxes, like a kq, with a chance of the jewels/blues being in there. That way, everyone gets a chance.

This also encourages Leechers and AFK's.
    The point of this is to get rid of the Leechers.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• actually leechers/afker issues have been deal with by every single thing so far. including being sent to fiesta prison. so, I don't think encouraging people to do it as a raid KQ would hurt. and by now we've basically seen that raids are only done at certain times. so stabilizing when it should be won't hurt the population by changing hours etc. and if people don't stand up to hard core bosses without some sc then it might be profitable to the leecher/afk issues.

• actually leechers/afker issues have been deal with by every single thing so far. including being sent to fiesta prison. so, I don't think encouraging people to do it as a raid KQ would hurt. and by now we've basically seen that raids are only done at certain times. so stabilizing when it should be won't hurt the population by changing hours etc. and if people don't stand up to hard core bosses without some sc then it might be profitable to the leecher/afk issues.

The Leech/AFK system doesn't work on people who have two-brain cells and know how to avoid getting sent to Fiesta Prison.
    Having it as a KQ will most definitely still have the same Leechers/AFK people join and reap the rewards again.

If you change the reward system from the chests to something like I have suggested, this would heavily impact the number of Leechers/AFK people who would attend, due to them not having a chance of getting any Lvl 100/110 Orange Jewels, which, let's be real, is the REAL reason anyone goes to those raids.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• leechers and afk's are pain in the ass and got rewards, while others are do hard damage nothing. Need to change system to prevent this bastards for good. Implement the damage meter system were measures ur damage to the specific level, when reach it, u can open chests per lvl. I feel bad on clerics lol 😂.

• Just rewarding the damage dealers makes other players realize they have no chance of rewards, so they do not participate. I agree that the system needs to be changed, but I think it would be better to distribute rewards like the boxes to rewards inventory from KKP KQ. Base the ability to get a reward box on minimum number of kills and number of skills used.

• Just rewarding the damage dealers makes other players realize they have no chance of rewards, so they do not participate. I agree that the system needs to be changed, but I think it would be better to distribute rewards like the boxes to rewards inventory from KKP KQ. Base the ability to get a reward box on minimum number of kills and number of skills used.

No because this would still get people to do BARE MINIMUM to acquire extremely useful gear.
    This is exactly why there are Leechers and AFK'ers because the bare minimum system is so low in general...

With my suggestion, moving only Malephar gear drops to chests, and moving Weapons, Bracelet and Jewels to the boss will allow the proper DD's to contribute to gain something useful. Having the hardcore players fight over the useful items, and getting the noobies to fight over the junk items.
    Everyone wins.

I would definitely join Malephar and Helga Hardcore on my 110/115 Perms if this was implemented.
    I don't want to 100% charm and fully SC for a raid to have some random Lvl 100 who did nothing, pickup Lvl 110 Orange Earrings (which are the most coveted item in the game).

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• you should all quit

Lolol (in Cypion).

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• With my suggestion, moving only Malephar gear drops to chests, and moving Weapons, Bracelet and Jewels to the boss will allow the proper DD's to contribute to gain something useful. Having the hardcore players fight over the useful items, and getting the noobies to fight over the junk items.
    Everyone wins.

No they don't, only the glads will win. Everyone else will have to hope that they get given something for their class (which glads will only part with if it can't be sold at some over inflated price), and never get the chance of the jewels.

Experience over the past 12 years in various situations as a cleric has proven exactly this. "Hey can I have that drop please? It's for a cleric" "Er no it wasn't, it was fighter".....because I don't know as a cleric what cleric gears look like in the nano second before you picked it up. OR I get the response "Sure you can have it for XXX gems".

Thanks but no thanks. And you can say "only party those glads you trust", but what if no such glads are attending the raids? Or if you plain and simple don't know any glads at that level because you took a break? etc etc etc lol

• No they don't, only the glads will win. Everyone else will have to hope that they get given something for their class (which glads will only part with if it can't be sold at some over inflated price), and never get the chance of the jewels.

Experience over the past 12 years in various situations as a cleric has proven exactly this. "Hey can I have that drop please? It's for a cleric" "Er no it wasn't, it was fighter".....because I don't know as a cleric what cleric gears look like in the nano second before you picked it up. OR I get the response "Sure you can have it for XXX gems".

Thanks but no thanks. And you can say "only party those glads you trust", but what if no such glads are attending the raids? Or if you plain and simple don't know any glads at that level because you took a break? etc etc etc lol

You're OBVIOUSLY not playing with people you can trust.
    Get a group of Damage Dealers together who you know won't screw you over, and beat the other Damage Dealer teams.

This is the point. You think because you're a Cleric who can attend a raid you DESERVE a drop.
    No.

Gladiators who pay for their SC, Charms, Extenders, War Rants, Fully enhance their Armour and Weapons, and are pressing skills every 0.43 seconds to win for YOU, are the people who truly deserve the drop.
    You literally just need to attend a raid and press around 3 or 4 buttons and your job is complete.

You can loot the chests and pickup the gear that drops from there, like the rest of the people who don't DESERVE the drops.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Actually I do tend to play only with people I can trust - bitter experience has taught me that. That or I'll be a lone wolf. Either or.

And I'm sorry, but I think that any class who attends and helps in a raid DESERVES the chance of getting the drop. Cleric or otherwise. I'm merely highlighting that a cleric won't deal damage so systems based on this are flawed. Archers are just as likely to hang back, and mages, so also wouldn't be directly under a boss to spam pick up when it dies. I can champion those classes too if you like?

And I never said the loot boxes were fair, hence my suggestion to have more of a kq reward box system.