End Game Guardian Viability?

• Good guard ideas :love:

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• I like these guardian ideas. my only suggestion would be a knockback roll for the Trip skill as then it would see like the monster/person really was "Tripped". It could be helpful too, to get a person of mob off you if you are focused on healing too. But if you are fighting say for quests might be a bit annoying? :/

Also I do tend to like 70+ minutes of buffs rather than just an hour, but if an actually good passive is suggested for HK might be nice, but for the most part most passives I see get suggested just... are bad, or really only benefit one type of play style.

Also if you put skill points into sp consumption on bash the sp used is not bad for the spamming of bash.

• I like these guardian ideas. my only suggestion would be a knockback roll for the Trip skill as then it would see like the monster/person really was "Tripped". It could be helpful too, to get a person of mob off you if you are focused on healing too. But if you are fighting say for quests might be a bit annoying? :/

Also I do tend to like 70+ minutes of buffs rather than just an hour, but if an actually good passive is suggested for HK might be nice, but for the most part most passives I see get suggested just... are bad, or really only benefit one type of play style.

Also if you put skill points into sp consumption on bash the sp used is not bad for the spamming of bash.

Ty! I suggested stun over knockback roll (yeah I thought about that one too XD) because, as you said yourself, it would get really annoying for solo questing (even if you don't do it THAT often as a guardian). If you stun your opponent as a guardian you can continue hitting it, if you knockback you'd just end up running after the target (you wouldn't get hit for sure, but at the same time you can't deal dmg yourself either). A short stun would serve for "keeping a person or mob off you if you are focused on healing" just as good I believe. :)

I on the other hand wouldn't mind the buffs being "only" 60 min long tbh, I mean it takes a few seconds to cast all 6 of them. Any other passive would do better I think, but that's just me. :D

And yes, I know you can put skill points to SP consumtion, I just never do it anyway. :P

Edit: and thanks Ladany, dovahcaine and Luscious lovehoney one can dream :D

• Skill points on SP Consumption on a Cleric is wasted skill points.
    On my 135 HK I don't feel like I have enough Skill Points to distribute to what I want/need for maximum raid utility.
    But I guess if we use Extenders we don't have this problem as we technically have the 2nd highest SP Stone healrate in the game (after Mages).

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• I always thought about replacing HK's passive with one that strengthens their buffs, just like guard's passive strengthens their heals. But in another thread about rebalancing someone said that this could be op because HK's buffs are already pretty strong, so I began to doubt this idea of mine.

So while I do think that HK's passive in its current state is pretty useless, I can't think of an alternative that wouldn't be too powerful tbh. Especially since HK is currently not in need of any buff. It would help to see some changes on the guardian like the ones Kali suggested and the cross fixed, then maybe based on that situation the HK passive could be replaced by one that fits the new balancing.

»It's the nature of time that the old ways must give in.«

rYUKWHa.gif

Alle Wege führ'n nach Rom und irgendwann zurück nach Köln.