Bundle Box

• Remember the old days when you had to vend your set at a very high price so people could offer on the entire set?

Remember when you tried that overnight but you wake up to a disconnected game with all the offers lost?

Remember when you wanted to sell your items as a set, but someone buys just one piece from your vend so now you're stuck with half a set?

Well, not anymore!

Introducing: Bundle Box!

Bundle Box is an item you can buy at any Item Merchant for different prices.

20g: Bundle Box (3) allows you to vend 3 items as a set in a singular vending slot.

40g: Bundle Box (5) allows you to vend 5 items as a set in a singular vending slot.

60g: Bundle Box (7) allows you to vend 7 items as a set in a singular vending slot.

80g: Bundle Box (10) allows you to vend 10 items as a set in a singular vending slot.

It saves you the hassle of manually selling a select few items as a set, as you can now vend it for one price and it also includes a gold sink!

This was my TedTalk.

• Good luck trying to sell everything in one 'bundle'.
    Most people are only looking for specific pieces as they may either have some pieces themselves, or the item stats you have might not be what they're looking for.

This creates more problems for the vendor than it solves.
    The only true benefit to this would be (in a technical sense) you can vend more items per slot.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Is the box a one time use? if you unvender do you need a new one? can you freely switch the items in the box?

One time use but until it's sold, meaning you can switch items freely.

Good luck trying to sell everything in one 'bundle'.
    Most people are only looking for specific pieces as they may either have some pieces themselves, or the item stats you have might not be what they're looking for.

The only true benefit to this would be (in a technical sense) you can vend more items per slot.

Interesting points but you're shedding light on a different target group.

It's not about those who are looking for a specific item, it's for those who want to sell/buy an entire set or a combination of items. A person looking for a specific item can still /w the person and offer on the single item, like one would normally do when the item is priced at e.g. 999G. And a person who is willing to sell separate pieces can still vend them piece by piece. No extra problems will arise in either scenario.

To prevent people from using this simply as being able to sell more items in one slot they have a purchase cost. Combining random items to save space but be able to sell more in one slot is pointless as it makes you unable to sell the bundle seeing how people don't want the other random stuff.

• I like this idea. +1

~Isya~

Alitheia ~ 76 Enchanter
    Vanilje ~ 115 Gladiator

Masai ~ 121 Spectre
    Toxic ~ 135 Templar
    Butt ~ 135 HolyKnight

Monii ~ 135 Ranger

First SK xbow Isya

"Difficulty doesn't apply to us." - Gray

• Good luck trying to sell everything in one 'bundle'.

I actually agree fully. I think adding this would be a mistake.

How many people are actually buying entire armor sets as is? And what about people who do need just one or two pieces and can't afford to buy the whole set or find other rare pieces not bundled in sets?

• I actually agree fully. I think adding this would be a mistake.

How many people are actually buying entire armor sets as is? And what about people who do need just one or two pieces and can't afford to buy the whole set or find other rare pieces not bundled in sets?

You are missing the point I'm afraid. People can still buy separate pieces, nothing changes there.

• You are missing the point I'm afraid. People can still buy separate pieces, nothing changes there.

I thought the point of this was to prevent selling separate pieces so you're not stuck with 2 out of 3 pieces of a set or something?
    This would be a useful concept if all the gear sets had no stats but because of the wide variety of available stat options, this is not viable for our players.

For Example:
    You decide to put Slash Top, Slash Pants, Mighty Top, Mighty Pants, and Mighty Boots all in one 'bundle'.
    Obviously something like this might sell to someone who is leveling a Glad and doesn't care about stats for those gears.

But now let's say you're selling in one bundle:
    Lvl 110 Glad Helm with 50 DEX, 20 END
    Lvl 110 Glad Shirt with 20 STR, 30 END
    Lvl 110 Glad Pants with 40 STR, 40 DEX, 40 END
    Lvl 110 Glad Boots with 30 DEX, 40 END

Now considering Lvl 110 gear can be triple stats on all pieces, the best item here would be the pants.
    So a Glad looking for that might ONLY be interested in those pants and nothing else.
    Sure, you might get a whisper to sell the Pants and that's it.

And now you're left with 3 out of 4 pieces of that set/bundle.
    Which is exactly how the current vendors are operating.

Put things for sale... it either gets sold or you get offers.

The only thing you're basically asking for is more vendor slots.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• You keep looking at it from the wrong angle: the buyer looking for a specific item. You have to look at it from the seller's point of view, who wishes to sell a set.

Say I'm selling a nice +9 OJ set and I hope to sell it for 100G. I put this set up in my vend, and price all 4 pieces way beyond 100G total. I do this so people can offer on the set and hopefully it reaches 100G. If I were to put up my 4 pieces for 25G each, which is 100G in total, I risk selling one in my vend and being 'stuck' with the 3 others. This means that the only way to sell this as a set is to actually keep track of offers, contact people back and forth and/or shout about it.

Using my idea I could link all 4 together, and put it up for 100G. People can then buy the entire set for 100G instantly without having to go back and forth with offers (and the d/c's that come with it overnight, people retracting offers, etc.) Buyers too, gain from this as they would not have to wait for a vendor to get back online from being AFK. They can decide to buy the whole set from the vend instantly, which is 'not possible' if someone vends the set at a very high price to take offers because they don't want to risk only selling 1/4 items.

People who only look for the best of the best and seek out singular items could still /w you to offer on a single piece, but the seller can decide if they want to or not. Which is exactly the way it is now, like you said. But the focus is not on these people, because we already have that. The focus is on those who wish to sell a set as a whole, without having to go through the hassle.

• You are missing the point I'm afraid. People can still buy separate pieces, nothing changes there.

I thought the point was to bundle armor sets together just so people can't buy individual pieces. It's unclear if you had other intentions for it?

• From my point of view i don't understand trying to buy or sell things as sets if the individual pieces are not worth it.

take 4 pieces of lvl 120 +10 jewels.
    If 1 of the four is godly
    2 are decent
    1 is meh
    then price them as such. Instead of trying to sell all for 20G apiece sell the meh one for 12G the decents at 15G and the godly at idk 25G or something.

As a buyer the only time i can see buying a full set all together without care for stats is if you are getting a good deal on the pieces.

As a seller I wouldn't want to be sitting there on a whole set waiting for someone to throw money at it, when I could just as easily sell the pieces.

• What.
    The solution to your problem then would be to vend the entire 4 pieces of the Lvl 60 OJ at a price people won't buy it out for.
    And put in your vendor title "Selling as set only".
    So put the Necklace for 100G, Ring 1 for 100G, Ring 2 for 100G, and Earrings for 100G.
    This usually means you want 100G for the set.

If people want your whole set they will DM you.
    If they want single pieces they will DM you.

Either way you will get DM'd.

Having it in a bundle and putting it up for 100G, well you might sell it.
    Or you risk not ever selling it because 3 out of 4 pieces might be garbage.

Or you could just shout in-game that you're selling the set.
    Or you know... post it on the FORUMS. :'D

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• HmMmM nO

I agree with this statement.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• I got kinda confused as more of it was explained =[

Basically the Original Poster wants to sell all his items for one price, and sell them all together ONLY.
    This way if something sells out of the set, he's not left with random pieces to a set. (which may or may not be harder to sell individually)

It's a good concept but this does not benefit BUYERS and will make people BUY LESS from vendors.
    He's only considering helping SELLERS, which for a business concept is a bad idea because without SALES (BUYERS) you get no MONEY (PROFIT).

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Circling back: I understood that it's sellers choice - I'm just saying that it's already hard enough to find certain set pieces for sale. If people with those sets happen to frequently bundle them as a whole armor set it makes shopping for a +10 set of armor that much more difficult if you already own single pieces out of the set.

I'm still firmly against the idea of adding this optional feature.

• Just post on Forums, now you don't have to worry about getting disconnected off the game. EZ.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999