All Access Pass

• I'm all for making good suggestions for game improvement.
    But making suggestions which can be overruled by something as simple as just leveling your character(s)...

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Well thou Iam for open maps, but I too find capping way easier than it used to at the 115 cap. Basically with all the repeats and the daily 130 you will eventually cap without the hard work of grinding like the old days.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• Well thou Iam for open maps, but I too find capping way easier than it used to at the 115 cap. Basically with all the repeats and the daily 130 you will eventually cap without the hard work of grinding like the old days.

SHHH don't let the secret out. :(

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• i think you are missing the point though, they dont want to cap a character they want to explore maps

Or you can explore these maps as you level your characters.
    Two birds with one stone.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Or you can explore these maps as you level your characters.
    Two birds with one stone.

Wait wait wait your telling me the devs made the game so you can lvl and grow your view of the world and explore as you progress in the game ground breaking wooow

• Wait wait wait your telling me the devs made the game so you can lvl and grow your view of the world and explore as you progress in the game ground breaking wooow

No, the game was created with no level limits so everyone could explore anywhere they wanted. The level limits were added later. I think they were added as a way of preventing plvling.

• No, the game was created with no level limits so everyone could explore anywhere they wanted. The level limits were added later. I think they were added as a way of preventing plvling.

Actually power leveling was only part of the root issue. It was the spot stealing/war/harassment that was the worst part of it. If anyone remembered the time when we had snakewars in AR due too plv, grind party and farming all in that one spot. During that time leveling was a pain cos you have to deal with that every single day.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• I still don't see any harm in adding this feature. It doesn't impact higher level questing parties, it doesn't allow plvling, and it gives people who don't have the time or will to bother with leveling to cap the opportunity to explore new aspects of the game and potentially inspire them to level up more, which would be good for player retention.

I think the opinions shared against this add are just that - opinions that don't actually provide evidence that it's a bad addition to the game.

• I still don't see any harm in adding this feature. It doesn't impact higher level questing parties, it doesn't allow plvling, and it gives people who don't have the time or will to bother with leveling to cap the opportunity to explore new aspects of the game and potentially inspire them to level up more, which would be good for player retention.

I think the opinions shared against this add are just that - opinions that don't actually provide evidence that it's a bad addition to the game.

I agree with you!

I don't think this idea takes anything away from anyone, so why not?

Sometimes people should try to emphatize a bit with different types of opinions or at least give a try to understand that people might have different perspectives than us and have a different way to enjoy the game that isn't restricted merely to farm, raid or reach the end game level.

Exploration has always been a component of Fiesta since its origins and I still remember how annoyed i felt during the introduction of level 125 cap when Kahal Canyon was restricted for level 120+ despite it wasn't a dungeon, instance or a special map - reason for which I completely understand the reasons behind this suggestion.

• As I've said.
    Leveling is so easy now (and if you disagree, you're either getting incorrect information on how or where to level, or you're genuinely bad at the game), that you could literally cap in no time at all.

The way the game was meant to be played, was to level your character to able to survive the new maps so you can explore every corner of those new maps.
    Not to cheese the mechanics and range of mobs so you don't die one hit.

Also any Ranger can Hide and easily avoid the mobs so there is nothing exhilarating about trying to avoid mobs, to 'explore' the new maps.

Just face the music, and level your characters.
    It's not difficult anymore, so stop making it difficult.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• "Leveling is so easy now" <-- That is why you had to use one character to plvl another one?

No, the game was created with no level limits so everyone could explore anywhere they wanted. The level limits were added later. I think they were added as a way of preventing plvling.

As I already pointed out, but you failed to read. The game was meant to be Open Exploration without any level limits.

• Just add a System so that you get only EP if you can see the Level of your Mob.
    Than remove all Level Limits from normal Maps.

Every1 will be happy. (ok not every1 but you know what i mean)

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Than remove all Level Limits from normal Maps.

I support the idea of removing level limits, but my idea was considering that Gamigo might not want to remove them.

• "Leveling is so easy now" <-- That is why you had to use one character to plvl another one?

You got me.
    I used my Lvl 120 Warlock to PLvl my Lvl 120 Gladiator and Lvl 120 Reaper all the way to cap (Hint: I also leveled my PLvler at the same time).
    Congratulations you figured out my secret.

As I already pointed out, but you failed to read. The game was meant to be Open Exploration without any level limits.

The game was also made with the intention that people would level up.
    I did not fail to read it, I chose not to acknowledge a comment you made about what the game USED to be.

Stop living in the past.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Ya, I'm the one living in the past. I'm always bragging about what I did instead of making intelligent suggestions for the future. There you go again putting that 200 IQ "(and counting!)" to good use.

• Ya, I'm the one living in the past. I'm always bragging about what I did instead of making intelligent suggestions for the future. There you go again putting that 200 IQ "(and counting!)" to good use.

Sorry, you're not part of my inner circle, so you don't understand the 200 IQ reference.

I don't waste my "200 IQ" on posting suggestions on a dead platform that has basically no Game Master's to even bring up the idea to the near extinct Development team of this near extinct game. :)

I only play because I was asked to by a few people who needed my help.

And this 200 IQ thing seems like it's REALLY getting to you. Well I guess that's good, I suppose.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• No, doesn't bother me at all. I would love to see you come join Mensa.

If it doesn't bother you at all, why have you mentioned it twice already?

What's a Mensa?

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• So capped players can enter low level raid maps? Or?

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...