All Access Pass

• I have a suggestion for a new item. Please create an "all access pass" that will allow you to travel anywhere in the open world and ignore the level limits and also works an an exp hold to prevent plvling. When it expires or you take it off you will get warped to the Gatefield.

• What's the point of this?

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Here's an idea then...and please keep an open mind about it.

GO AND LEVEL.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• I'm kinda in agreement with her I too like exploring map regardless of me getting 1hit. I while back in 07 when I was playing in Bijou Demoneyeskyo took us for a new map tour on FM. Of course seeing the new map actually motivated me to get to that level. I would like this to be open too for other to look forward too.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• Back then you also took forever to hit level cap.
    1-89 took me around 5 weeks when it was the cap.
    1-105 took me around 4 weeks when it was the cap.
    1-135 took me around 2 weeks on THREE characters to cap.

The game has been made so easy to level, to be able to explore these new maps for the lowbies.
    There really is no reason NOT to level at least ONE character to cap.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Wasn't PLvled.
    It's just that easy to cap now.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Or maybe that, because you've never tried to level yourself past the level barrier that you're currently stuck on, that you have no idea how simple and easy it is to level after all the changes Gamigo have implemented regarding the remote turn ins for higher level quests, the increased EXP per turn in, and also the lesser monster kills required for each quest.

Before you judge people who have actually accomplished such things, without being power leveled (considering I leveled xRei, yRei, zRei to cap together with two other Glads in my party, SEPHIR0TH and Pansy, who were not higher level than my own characters), and disregarding the statements as an orchestrated litany of lies, you should consider leveling yourself.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• You are funny. What do you think is my "level barrier" right now? I can tell by the way you are talking you have no idea. The "remote turn ins for higher level quests, the increased EXP per turn in, and also the lesser monster kills required for each quest" are all old news. Do you think I just returned after a long break?

People like you are easy to read. Just keep pushing your post count, you will get there eventually.

• I mean the forums are quite literally useless, besides pushing post count.
    And just because I have a low post count on the forums, does not mean I haven't been playing the game for 10+ years, lol.

Obviously if you could cap, or have been playing as long as you state you have (which, if you're not leveling, then what are you doing on this game, socializing? Lol), then you shouldn't really be making suggestions to gratify your game-play (which at this point, seems very non-existent).

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• I think this is a fun idea. A lot of my friends and I have always loved exploring the maps beyond our level. It definitely gives a taste of what's to come and why to level up. I'd really love to see the 120+ maps for myself, for instance. I think the exp hold portion is very smart too, since it obviously prevents plvling.

• LOLOL was def 2 weeks to cap my glad me and rei played 16+ hours a day

Great to know you both have no life. The rest of us folks actually have responsibilities so we can't do crazy stuff like this. :)

• LOLOL was def 2 weeks to cap my glad me and rei played 16+ hours a day

We got PLvled though by xRei not gonna lie. :D

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Great to know you both have no life. The rest of us folks actually have responsibilities so we can't do crazy stuff like this. :)

We have responsibilities too, we just have amazing time management. How old do you think we are, 18? LOL.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• HMMMMMMMM

xRei is the character I was using to pull and kill the mobs. (My Warlock)
    Which was the same level as the rest of the party.
    My Gladiator and Reaper were just turning in and not doing anything else.
    Which technically counts as a PLvl.
    But considering they are my own characters, and I was turning in on them... it's also technically not PLvling. (As we're not using higher levels to help us level)

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Just because people have not capped a character, also does not invalidate their opinions on the game.

Everyone plays for their own reasons, their own enjoyment and for their own preferred style of playing.

There is fun in being a lower level character trying to dodge your way around higher level mobs to check out the scenery.

Plus you look down on people socializing in the game, yet is that not all there is to do once you hit cap as well? and if you have not made any friends in that time, well you will probably get bored. So if people take their time leveling, or enjoying a certain spot/level of the game, they are free to do so. And their money spent on items from the item shop is just as valid as a cap buying charms to fight over a world boss raid. So if they have a suggestion for something that they and other similar to them would benefit them (and not be detrimental to other players) then they should be allowed to suggestion it.