Advice for a returning player

• Hey everyone, I used to play Fiesta back in the day for a few years and I recently re-downloaded it for the nostalgia.

I noticed that Isya seems to be the only server with players, I don't really have any good characters on Isya so I was wondering if you guys have any advice or knowledge on how this game has changed in the last few years and if there is a solid way to catch back up to level 50-60 quickly.

also, have they added a way to move characters between servers yet? Seems like a good idea since there's only one active server anymore

• No much has changed crusaders a the newest class to lvl up quick spam your Quests thats the best way 50-61 super fast i did all my lvl 50 quests at once then ti i lvled like 4 times but rn the games not working no one can get into their server theirs new weapons called Legendary Wep their the best in game but you gotta do a KQ if you win you get 5 arena coins you need 144 coins to make a legendary wep

• im also a returning player, iv been playing for about 2 weeks now and from what i see nothing at all has changed besides the player base.

sorry for the character thing that sux but i don't think they have added that.

as for leveling its basicly the same. its a bit faster bc there are some new exp buffs like rested exp and the daily check in but they dont really last that long unless your only playing for about an hour a day.

• It's now INSANELY easy to level to 60 compared to back in the day. Just pick the quests with the most exp and you'll see.

Also join an academy with good rewards. 1-5Gold per level is good.

Have fun and welcome back!!!!

I just got back after 2 years and it's been incredible. I've been playing off and on for 12 years. Since 60 cap or so.

• Yeah it seemed that way! the characters I played for years were only at level 22, 39, and 50 respectively. I was young and not as efficient or productive but still it took a looong time to get there.

Last night when I restarted however I got my new character to level fifteen in a hour or so!

I guess I'll just grind and see if I can get back there relatively quick. I really missed this game!

• yeah or grind the secret soicty people in Dark passage 2 thats the best way to get to 20 but you need someone who can actually kill them you could be 20 in like 2hrs or so

• yeah or grind the secret soicty people in Dark passage 2 thats the best way to get to 20 but you need someone who can actually kill them you could be 20 in like 2hrs or so

yes I soloed from 30-40 there with an exp boost card. It was great!

• What changed :

Class rebalance : Archer are stronger and have access to a new stun at lvl 60, CD on few skills have been nerfed

New class : Crusader a mix between a fighter, cleric and mage that start at lvl 60

Animation change : Animation for skills have been changed

XP Boost : Most lvl 1 to 60 quests now give x2 the amount they used to give before, and almost all repetable ones got their kill number divided by 3-5 (200 blacks bears to 30)

Remote turn-in : Can turn in most quests untill 60 then its only repetable ones (not all of them)

Legendaries weapon : OP weapon that are usually x2 stronger than their counterpart (like 70 leg almost x2 70 blue) but bind to account. Ideal for perms but also made a lot of raids weapon useless

Skins : now they don't break anymore if all their durability get used

Character making : now we have 10 face/haircut/hair color for free (basically the standard beauty coupon)

KQs : Sorah kq is a new kq that isn't much interesting but give fast xp and gears, MDHC, Honeying and Phino got their 60 jewel, 50 and 70 blue weapon respecte droprate upped (something like 5% from the reward chest) also braces in HRW/ES/Bijou Sanctuary/Sorah 125)

Attendance : now 30 min instead of 1h and its about collecting enough quest item to get enough stamps to buy stuff (beside the deluxe coupon, 7d war rant 50%, 7d bag and perm mount its not worth it)

• Best advice for you is to spend money on at least 40,000 sc coins as you will need them and they will help immensely. Let me know once youve paid gamigo and ill give you the rest of my advice.

• Seeking advice as well since I too have began to play again (played on and off since lvl 60 cap BIJOU FTW!).

is it worth it to make a perm 36 fighter? for farming purposes.

And is there anyone else around from Rye, WarCry and Mythic_Bliss days?

• Seeking advice as well since I too have began to play again (played on and off since lvl 60 cap BIJOU FTW!).

Some people farm low level things but I think usually a level 22 or 25 for mara card and tower card farming. Though if you plan to farm lvl 35 fighter sets off zombie master i think it is, then that is still viable.

I remember those guilds but I was not in any of them :D I am from old school Bijou days too <3

If you have any other specific questions let me know.

• Some people farm low level things but I think usually a level 22 or 25 for mara card and tower card farming. Though if you plan to farm lvl 35 fighter sets off zombie master i think it is, then that is still viable.

I remember those guilds but I was not in any of them :D I am from old school Bijou days too <3

If you have any other specific questions let me know.

Zombie King, not Zombie Master.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• lol thanks been awhile since i have killed it XD

It's okie we all been there once upon a time.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

Nah, upon last months 35 fighter blues value decreased to the point people sell them for 15g ! even godlies 15 dex/end blues are worth max 1G if you are lucky (most likely 50g)

Market for low lvl godlies is mostly about selling at a high (very very) high price for weeks untill someone overpay for them, state of the game