• Authentication error. BF and I can't get after all day at work. Just want to play. Going on an hour and a half. No response from GMs today huh?

• Authentication timed out. Please try to log in again. Repeatedly. Now, Fiesta NA

Soon time to spend my time and money on a different game.

• Now I can't even get to the server select screen because I'm getting the authentication timed out error before that. I haven't been able to login at all today. I hope when (if??) they fix this they will give us attendance credit for today. It's not my fault that I can't even get into the game.

I'm also beginning to think it's time to just give up on this game. I returned after a 2 year absence (because my computer died). I originally started playing in 2009. I've been holding off on investing any money this time around until I thought it might be worth it. I am SO glad that I waited!

• I wasn't joking when I said I think they have the day off. It's Presidents Day, a recognized federal holiday. This lack of response is confirming my theory. I just came back to the game a couple months ago though. So I'm not 100% sure if they're off on holidays

• Lol. Could be. Who knows? I just noticed when I tried to log in again, it says there's server maintenance in 4 hours so we might have to wait until then until we hear a response. Bummer.

• man i hope that they get it fixed soon. i want to lvl some more.

Gamigo wont tell you this is a Ddos attack btw

yeah they never do lol

Character: LunarEyes

Class: Mage

Current LVL: 74

Guild: Member of NightHawks

• They could at least lie. Like "hey guys like stuff is bad and were working on the stuff to make it good". Which leads me to believe that they are not online at the moment.

Well, at least there's beer.

Now it says "connection to servers has failed". Progress???? lmao

• The reason servers dont just reset are cuz a few months back a guild or 2 might have keep resetting server just to kill SK so gamigo made it so it wont auto reset

How would a guild cause a server to reset?

• Maybe that's what happened. Too many people off for the Holiday trying to login, and we broke the servers? LMAO

no way this possible.. atleast i wouldnt think so... game isnt THAT active :D

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• no way this possible.. atleast i wouldnt think so... game isnt THAT active :D

Actually...Yes, when the mail system was first dropped on us, it would cause a massive disconnect if someone tried to send mail containing certain characters.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Are you freaking kidding me!??? I STILL CAN'T GET ON! I STILL can't get past the server selection screen!!!! Not just Isya, but I can't get on ANY of the other servers either. I thought they had another maintenance earlier today and that this issue would be fixed?

• Ya, seems like it is happening again. If you click join one time and wait about ten minutes it will finally go through, at least it did for me.

• Ya, seems like it is happening again. If you click join one time and wait about ten minutes it will finally go through, at least it did for me.

Thanks, I remember now that some people said that worked for them before. I'll give it a try.

• yeah i can't get on either, won't get by the character select screen and when it does the character won't load anyways.

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul