• Hey again everyone,

Just a quick update, we did attempt restarting the servers that and that resolve the issue temporarily. Though the issue did persist shortly after. We're still looking into possible fixes and will update you guys when we know more.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Now, what happens with those of us who haven't been able to get attendance yet today though? If we can't get today then we'll miss out on getting the weekly one as well. *sigh* I know, it's a minor issue, but for those of us who are broke the attendance stamps are important :)

• I told you guys, its the congestion with everyone trying to log in...

Plus the vday event is glitchy, was last year and it’s the same this year.

-Sent from iPhone

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• Hey Everyone,

I'm sorry about the delayed update as I did get caught up with somethings. The servers do seem to be stable and the connection bottleneck has been resolved. We will continue to monitor the servers closely. I'd like to thank everyone for their patience while we were getting the issue investigated. I'd also like to thank everyone that kicked it with myself and Vilya on Discord. I did have a blast talking with everyone.

-Regards,

Mar!

Gamigo staff will NEVER ask for your passwords!

gvvPdSd.png

• Mar  
    The ping and trace route to the servers has very unstable results still.

Ping is ranging from 42-180ms with a 10 hop trace...

And trace route tends to time still...

Lotta TIME_WAIT’s so it could be the storm down south from my area.

Have there been any recent DOS attacks or a huge flood of unsolicited inbound?

-Sent from iPhone

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• I had log in issues yesterday and some hours ago, but just before 7:00 a.m. maint i was playing ( with a bit of unusual lag, but able to play); too bad i wasted charms for dungeon and was only able to play for 20 minutes, and now i probably wont be able to use the remaining time because i wont be free to play when game will be back on.

Now i get stuck at server selection screen (tried on dif computers, and my Internet is working fine

• Can't go past server screen too , just had charms and rant on right before the maintenance disconnect me, now they will be wasted , if can't play by the time this is fixed.

• Now, from what I’m gathering...everything seems to be fine now with hops and trace route.

Ping is a bit...yea, but...i was able to get in, do my attendance, and get the hell out.

But rubber band lag like noooo tomorrow. Its the vday event that’s messing with the servers.

Was like this last year, and here we are again.

• I wonder if there's a reason why it happens around the same time every year. :/

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Hey again everyone,

Just a quick update, we did attempt restarting the servers and that resolve the issue temporarily. Though the issue did persist shortly after. We're still looking into possible fixes and will update you guys when we know more.

Mar its doing it again for me. i havent been on all day and went to get on and it had happened again.

Character: LunarEyes

Class: Mage

Current LVL: 74

Guild: Member of NightHawks