[Maintenance] 02/11/20 - Discussion

• Update [Monster Weapon License & "Crystallized Toxin" Quest]

Monster Weapon License

We did not change the system. Unfortunately it seems that there has been some misinformation which led to the false believe that the additional +5% Crit adds on top of the Crit and counts for ALL monsters/players. This is not true. The display has been adjusted so the information is shown correctly.

Quest: Crystallized Toxins

Unfortunately there are some issues with the "repeatable" status on this quest. We are currently checking on the quest and will make sure to find a fix.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cupcake ().

• Did they forget to patch the tail quest as a repeatable quest? Cos I dont see it on my list.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• Did they forget to patch the tail quest as a repeatable quest? Cos I dont see it on my list.

yeah as I see there's literally nothing changed. you could do the toxin dailies since now as well, all you were missing is the talisman quest which is not there atm

• Nice to see some fixes mentioned. Now, please fix the Dark Neps from having that unattackable status that's been broken since the 125 cap raise. whistlehoney

• Im pretty sure it was not regular monsters giving the shiny title.. It was shiny monsters not having the shiny glow giving the title.

Good to see they fixed chain, but would like to see some skills that cam be canceled improperly and going on cooldown without doing damage. Magicmissle, lightblast, ascensions, and a couple others.

Also now i dont see the point of lics? A lic usually takes longer to complete than it takes to level out of a repeatable, so what is the point of having a license now? Lics already increased the damage while fighting the monsters and the perm crit on all monsterd was the reward. Just turned lics into a weird feature people will only use now to sign their wep.

honeyhap=-=Isya=-=:slimesmile:
    133 Templar (135 Goal)

120 Spec
    115 Knight
    115 Ranger
    115 Warlock
    115 Crusader

115 Holy Knight
    109 Sharpshooter (135 Goal)
    105 Wizard

101 Glad (105/110 Goal)
    69 Reaper (105/110 Goal)

80 Guardian (105 Goal)

• Also now i dont see the point of lics? A lic usually takes longer to complete than it takes to level out of a repeatable, so what is the point of having a license now? Lics already increased the damage while fighting the monsters and the perm crit on all monsterd was the reward. Just turned lics into a weird feature people will only use now to sign their wep.

^ this is exactly the thought that went through my head

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

• Licenses never increased the weapon critical rate. It was always in relation to the monster. This information was conveyed in a misleading way, hence why some players think it's a global bonus. All they did was change the way the information is displayed so now it's clear that it is only monster specific.

• The only reason I complete a license is to have my name on a weapon.
    And I have OCD, so it must be completed.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• With that in mind having the license like that it officially killed anyone from completing any license. Now that they mention that does anyone think that the license reset in sc store was a scam?

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nekkame ().

• It is still useful to people who help friends (or others) level, as it adds to your damage and crit to those mobs.

In my scenario if you buy a weapon with someone's name on it and an incomplete licence, you can remove the licenses and add your name to it.

Anyway the way the licence Crit worked on Weapons was old knowledge, if you guys are only finding out about this now, then you're at least 3-4 years behind in game knowledge.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Maybe its just me, but it seems that I cannot pick quest for talisman?
    I already finished it and turned in few weeks ago, maybe thats why?

If so, you need to reactivate it manualy for all players...

Edit: I think flag for quest set incorrectly. Should be be "available all time", not "available to repick after turning in" x.x

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Yaseeda- ().

• Maybe its just me, but it seems that I cannot pick quest for talisman?
    I already finished it and turned in few weeks ago, maybe thats why?

If so, you need to reactivate it manualy for all players...

Edit: I think flag for quest set incorrectly. Should be be "available all time", not "available to repick after turning in" x.x

Yep it's repeatable if you haven't completed it yet.
    For those who have completed it, can not pick it back up. Looks like Gamigo will need to change it.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Solution: Remove the critical bonus awarded by those monsters. The increased damage to those mobs is more than enough, as players already have insane crit rates with the SC gears we can get.

~ Replace the critical rate modifier with +200 extra damage to the weapon itself for those 80% completed licenses. Three completed license = +600 Extra Raw Damage added to the weapon...sure a bit OP for lower levels, so what? All we do at lower levels now is Iyzel, CC, KKP, DT, LN, then SoD repeats til shellas and neps...We good? We Good.

That should make everone happy.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• Actually some people would prefer the critical bonus, not everyone uses crit SC or maxes their crit and since most licenses on weapons would be the repeat quest monsters (most 10 level brackets having 3 main repeats) the crit is extremely useful, not even getting into how adding more raw damage will further the pay to win gap with enhanced weapons.

What I would bring up is how licenses affect the damage on AoEs, I feel that should still be looked into and could be a better way to make licenses more useful.

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• They could just fix it so that it actually gives the +5% crit as a whole since a lot of people only started it because they thought that was the case(exceptions aside).

Or merging Shawn and Jumping Lord's ideas, they could make you choose which license to put on your weapon- either +crit or +dmg upon completion.

Or even for Rei and players with similar interests, they could make it so that you only get your name ascribed to the weapon once you complete the license(not just slapping it on) , to make it feel like the weapon is more "your own".

But these ideas would probably overwhelm gamigo, so .. idk

• I don't care what they do or how they change it, as long it's clear where the bonus is universal.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• As mentioned in the patch notes, today the valentine event is activated and is essentially the a replica of the event we had last year.

I will re-post again all the details related to the quests/rewards for those that have interest in doing it:

Florenz location: C/B-9 in Elderine

QHGrz7s.png

[Valentine's Day] Florenz is distraught!

Starting NPC: Florenz (Elderine)

Task: 5 Petal (Red), 5 Petal (Yellow), 5 Petal (Blue) - Petals can be found by gathering Flowers

Reward NPC: Florenz (Elderine)

Rewards: 100 Exp, 100 Coppers, 100 Fame

[Valentine's Day] Florenz needs your help!

Task: 5 Honeycombs, 3 Sweet Chocolate - Sweet Chocolate can be found by defeating mini Greenkys, Honeycombs can be found by defeating Honeyings

Rewards: 100 Exp, 100 Coppers, 100 Fame

[Valentine's Day] Florenz needs Consolation! (Lv 1-40)

Task: 1 Love Letter - Love Letter can be obtained from Imps in the Forest of Tides.

Rewards: 100 Coppers, 500 Fame, Nina's precious promise ring [14 Days], Nina's desperate desire ring [14 Days]

Optionable Rewards: [PickUp] Trapped Heart (+30 to stats, Dual shoulder, PickUp function) or [Auto] Trapped Heart (+30 to stats, Dual Shoulder, Auto function)

[Valentine's Day] Florenz needs Consolation! (Lv 41-80)

Task: 1 Love Letter - Love Letter can be obtained from Imps in the Forest of Tides.

Rewards: 100 Coppers, 500 Fame, Nina's precious promise ring [14 Days], Nina's desperate desire ring [14 Days]

Optionable Rewards: [PickUp] Trapped Heart (+30 to stats, Dual shoulder, PickUp function) or [Auto] Trapped Heart (+30 to stats, Dual Shoulder, Auto function)

[Valentine's Day] Florenz needs Consolation! (Lv 81-124)

[Valentine's Day] Florenz needs Consolation! (Lv 125-135)

IzJJckp.png

Note: All the rings can get extra random stats to STR, END, DEX, INT and SPR.