Check out these bug fixes because this time we have mor than just a few of them! Connection problems? Say goodbye! No Mara pirates in our Mara Kingdom Quest? Pffff, it's time for them to go back to work and swing their swords! Skills that you can't use yet because no one is Level 137? They are gone! New graphic button setting? Check! Yikes, .. even more graphic stuff? Of course!
And the best of all: Valentine's Day is right around the corner and Florence is visiting us again. And.. we finally fixed this annoying but with the Lightning Chain skill. This, and many other things have been adjusted and fixed. Read quickly through the patch notes and share your joy with us!
Client Version: 1.02.269
Adjustment & Changes:
- A new graphic setting option has been added. You now can disable the skill effects of other characters with "Skills Visual Effects" option.
- Skills that were above Level 135 being sold at NPC Skill Master Mora have been removed.
- The way of how information about crit bonus from monster licenses has been updated.
- Each weapon can register up to 3 monster licenses.
- Each monster license can be completed with 80% damage and 5.0% Crit Bonus on those monsters.
- The Crit bonus only applies to those monsters.
- The quest "Crystallize Toxins" has been set as a repeatable quest.
- This means you can accept the quest again to gain other Talisman.
- The "Location Move Scroll" item can now be used to teleport to "Ominous Valley" map.
- The Shiny Title can now be obtained in a party or expedition.
- NPC Florenz will appear in-game on February 14th 2020 at 00:00am and will stay until March 1st 2020 at 00:00am.
- A total of 6 Valentines quests can be accepted at NPC Florenz.
- A connection issue has been fixed where multiple clients couldn't stay connected at the same time.
- An issue has been fixed that would not show any skill visual effects when deactivating character effects in graphic options.
- A bug has been fixed that would display the wrong cooldown rate for the skill "FinalLight" when changing the map.
- A bug has been fixed where the passive "Deep Fear " had a higher range than the other tiers.
- A bug has been fixed where the skill "Saint's Protection" was missing information in higher tiers.
- A display bug has been fixed where it wouldn't display the remaining time when there is less than 1 hour left on premium items.
- A bug has been fixed where deleted characters would be displayed in the Battle Royal Kingdom Quest Leader Board.
- A bug has been fixed where skills specific to certain Level 100 classes wouldn't get removed when they are on cooldown when changing class.
- A graphic bug that would crash the client has been fixed.
- We have been looking into the bug where it was possible to obtain the Shiny Titles when killing normal monsters in-game. As this is a very random issue we would like your feedback if this issue has been completely fixed.
- A bug has been fixed where monsters in the "Mara Pirate Kingdom Quest" were not spawning.
- A bug has been fixed where upon using the skill "Lightning Chain" other skills weren't usable immediately.
We wish you a lot of fun in-game.
Your Fiesta Online Team
Update [Monster Weapon License & "Crystallized Toxin" Quest]
Monster Weapon License
We did not change the system. Unfortunately it seems that there has been some misinformation which led to the false believe that the additional +5% Crit adds on top of the Crit and counts for ALL monsters/players. This is not true. The display has been adjusted so the information is shown correctly.
Quest: Crystallized Toxins
Unfortunately there are some issues with the "repeatable" status on this quest. We are currently checking on the quest and will make sure to find a fix.