use low population sever as high rate test sever

• i Would like to use low population sever as high rate test sever x30 or 40

Be nice to test out build,

one of issues i see is binding gears at higher lvl's

feel free to list more positives and negatives about the suggestion.

• More people would play the Server and it would no longer be low population.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 200 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Sometimes a "test sever" gets wiped after a test has been completed. So I was wondering do you think this "high rate test sever" should be wiped every time there is a Restart or a Maintenance? I have characters that I very much still care about on every server, so I do not think this is a good idea. They were left on other servers, but not forgotten about. I think the idea of a "high rate test sever" that gets wiped every time there is a Restart or a Maintenance is a great idea, just create another server specifically for that. It could be a lot of fun seeing how far you can get before the next wipe out. I do not really think either one will happen anyway.

• that would be nice if they had the other servers as test servers. like if they have some new content that could be coming out in the future, they can have a select few come and test it out and have them report if they see any issues.

• that would be nice if they had the other servers as test servers. like if they have some new content that could be coming out in the future, they can have a select few come and test it out and have them report if they see any issues.

I think they already have one of those. I know for sure they used to, because I have played on it.

• I think a new server that had the newest patch available for testing by us players before it got implemented to the main servers would be a good idea. That way you'd have larger numbers to see if that causes issues. I'm thinking that initial test server results suggested that the pets and mail systems were fine, but then the players got their mitts on it and kaboom! honeyroflhoneyroflhoneyroflhoneyrofl

Only have it up and running for like a day or two, so that no one camps there permanently, and maybe set a level range depending on the new content. Like, if you implement 135 stuff in the patch, then you can only create a 135 char for the test. If it's general stuff like the mailbox then obviously the level won't matter.

• They wouldn't be able to implement this, as all Servers get the the information from the patches together, and the code doesn't allow specific server patches. It's all Server/Client side to ALL Servers.
    They would need to make a new client for a new Test Server for new patches.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• I don't really like that idea as I'm on Jenira. I would hate to lose all of my +10 years worth of progress on my Holy Knight.

Also, Gamigo did had another client for the Balance Testing Server some years ago as I was part of that.

• They wouldn't be able to implement this, as all Servers get the the information from the patches together, and the code doesn't allow specific server patches. It's all Server/Client side to ALL Servers.
    They would need to make a new client for a new Test Server for new patches.

It doesn't have to be the same client :) Merely an idea to please both sides of this test server argument lol

• I wouldn't mind having a PTR client for testing.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999