source for indepth game info

• Kurosin Just go down the Levi and bring both to 50% HP you can ignore them if youve done that
    They will spawn Eggs for 4 Hours so far i know

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• Does anyone know how LN grinding works now? Returning player here. Vaguely remember that snakes were timed but I'm not sure if they've changed that.

Hey, just scrolling through and saw this. Kurosin

Grinding is relatively the same. You can either do regular which is single spawn reduced EXP, or normal EXP in this case. And then Hardcore. This offers 2x the normal amount of egg spawns with an increased rate of EXP. However, they are also stronger. Grinding solo is almost impossible (in my opinion) unless you have someone to duo with, with enhanced gears and charmed out of the wing/wang.

To get the double spawn eggs on Hardcore mode, as mentioned above you need to get both snake heads down to 50% HP. And boom, 2x the normal amount of eggs. During server boosts and on exp cards it is veryyyyy active around there.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• Hey, just scrolling through and saw this. Kurosin

Grinding is relatively the same. You can either do regular which is single spawn reduced EXP, or normal EXP in this case. And then Hardcore. This offers 2x the normal amount of egg spawns with an increased rate of EXP. However, they are also stronger. Grinding solo is almost impossible (in my opinion) unless you have someone to duo with, with enhanced gears and charmed out of the wing/wang.

To get the double spawn eggs on Hardcore mode, as mentioned above you need to get both snake heads down to 50% HP. And boom, 2x the normal amount of eggs. During server boosts and on exp cards it is veryyyyy active around there.

The information provided here isn't 100% accurate.

The eggs only spawn if the snake heads are lower than 50% HP and also they're on a timer before they can spawn.
    So getting the Leviathan to 50% HP won't automatically trigger the the Eggs to spawn, you'll need to wait a certain amount of time.

Normal LN will give you 1 set of eggs (2 Yellow for Crit, 2 Blue for Big Snakes (2 Snakes per Egg), 2 Red for Small Snakes (10 Snakes per Egg).
    Hardcore LN will give you 2 sets of eggs. (4 Yellow, 4 Blue, 4 Red).

The difference between Normal LN and Hardcore LN?
    The monsters have more HP and therefore provide more EXP.
    They are not stronger.

Grinding solo is not impossible, it's actually quite easy, especially if you're a Mage and you're levelling. It can be done on a Lvl 90 Mage with little SC, enhanced Weapon/Gears, and charms without issues.
    You can kite the mini-bosses around with a speed scroll around their respective rooms without taking any damage.
    It can also be done on an Archer who will kite the snakes around Leviathan until they die.

The egg spawns only last for approximately 3 hours, and 30 minutes.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999