source for indepth game info

• You have helped me a lot already thanks for all the help

It's better to help the new people to grow the community, than to disavow them and watch the game die.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• i'm newly back too, i've been gone about a year and started okaying just this week again. I've got a question though. Did they edit the rules with killing monsters? I was killing robo in vine tomb and another party came and jumped in and killed it at the same time as me. (i'm not trying to blacklist just trying to see if something has been changed) and i made the comment way to come ks me. the people replied that they thought they i'dd get the kill too since i did most of the work (they showed up when only a sliver was left of his health). 2 items dropped, their quest drop the robo sword and a med qual leather they glowed for me. i did not need the kill for a quest i was just looking for his card, but i'm wondering if i had needed the kill would i have gotten it? i know before that to get the kill/item you needed to be in the party that got last hit. Has this logic changed?

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

• i'm newly back too, i've been gone about a year and started okaying just this week again. I've got a question though. Did they edit the rules with killing monsters? I was killing robo in vine tomb and another party came and jumped in and killed it at the same time as me. (i'm not trying to blacklist just trying to see if something has been changed) and i made the comment way to come ks me. the people replied that they thought they i'dd get the kill too since i did most of the work (they showed up when only a sliver was left of his health). 2 items dropped, their quest drop the robo sword and a med qual leather they glowed for me. i did not need the kill for a quest i was just looking for his card, but i'm wondering if i had needed the kill would i have gotten it? i know before that to get the kill/item you needed to be in the party that got last hit. Has this logic changed?

From what I understand (unless it's been changed) the items shine for the person/party that does the most damage to a monster but the kill is only credited to the person/party who gets the last hit (and of course the person who got the last hit affects the drop rate as well).

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• thank you

kebing~ Satella89 ~ Natsuki89 ~ Suki89 ~ Nuriko89 ~ Miyuki89 ~ Akabane89 ~ jokerkebing

slimeghost ~ Tella89 ~ Splicer89 ~ MiniSplice89 ~ Rosette89 ~ Astrid89 ~ Aloy89 ~ queenlove

slimeking ~ RIP Epith ~ winkwink

slimehahacoinslimeemperor

khazul

• From what I understand (unless it's been changed) the items shine for the person/party that does the most damage to a monster but the kill is only credited to the person/party who gets the last hit (and of course the person who got the last hit affects the drop rate as well).

This is correct information and to add to that:
    If you require a drop from the monster for a Quest, then you or your party needs to get the last hit.

Also Kill Stealing is against the rules, so what they did is technically against the rules.
    But it's such noob levels it makes me cringe. ;(

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Edit: Guess I didn't pay attention that it ended at 100 for the first batch, never mind.

Just to clarify, back in December I couldn't get the quests to become acceptable while still being lvl100. I gave up on it for some time to deal with some of the repeats. Forgotten that I ended up level out of the range after that. One of my stupid moments in not double checking that I was no long in the level range for it. Then again I was PO'ed that I wasted money for nothing at that time..

• okay my question is on lucky house. ive heard you get perm mounts from blue capsules and 91/105weaps from red capsules. whats the difference between the two blue capsules and the 1k and 5k red capsules. you said they've changed stackable skills? what do you mean how does that affect the classes now?

• okay my question is on lucky house. ive heard you get perm mounts from blue capsules and 91/105weaps from red capsules. whats the difference between the two blue capsules and the 1k and 5k red capsules. you said they've changed stackable skills? what do you mean how does that affect the classes now?

The perm mounts come from blue capsules that cost 1,000 coins the 5k coin one gives same rewards as the red capsules. The Red 1k coin capsules give same rewards as the 5k except the 1k gives lvl 105 weapons, while the 5k gives lvl 114 weapons.

I am not sure on the stack-able skills question

• Hunter Unions Dailies that can be obtained from the mission board is currently broken. Personally, I'm waiting on that fix..

The exp is broken for their difficulty. But thats gamigo logic for you.

As for the other stuff...

Lucky house is a waste of time.

If you want the mount, roars, alchemy booster, do the 1k blue capsules.

If you want rants, tears, xp cards and the very rare teva or weapon/shield, do 1k reds.

If you want NQ 114 orange weapon, do 5k reds

If you want Tainted HG, do the 5k Blues

Might have the 5k's backwards...but whatever.

I like my roars and other stuff.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Nope it's correct.
    Red 5K is NQ Weapons.
    Blue 5K is Tainted HG Weapons.

And I recommend doing Red 5K because NQ Weapons sell for a bit (especially Axes, worth at least 50G)

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• and i like crying in my raids.

Thats funny xD
    In the English Version are Tears and in the German Version are Breaths so we are suffocating? ._.
    Cuz its "Breath of revival"

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• lol that makes some sense like the breathe of life in real life. mouth to mouth xD

omg haha

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Does anyone know how LN grinding works now? Returning player here. Vaguely remember that snakes were timed but I'm not sure if they've changed that.