source for indepth game info

• Im coming back after a few years back (pre server merge). is there any place where they got a bunch of guides and tutorials for all the fiesta stuff. I used to come to these forums and i could find guides for every class.(not just wizards and gladiators) I vaguely remember about reapers and now there's crusaders (i have one but have no idea why). i forgot the loot from lucky house. no idea about hammer of bijou or possessed weapon slots, merging movers. just looking for any database that could help me out without having to ask a thousand questions.

• My advice is to quit while you can, not worth it. Massive waste of money. People quitting by the masses and leaving selling their accounts. Gamigo acting like a dictator and pushing hardcore pay to win. Save yourself the money and the time.

• Im coming back after a few years back (pre server merge). is there any place where they got a bunch of guides and tutorials for all the fiesta stuff. I used to come to these forums and i could find guides for every class.(not just wizards and gladiators) I vaguely remember about reapers and now there's crusaders (i have one but have no idea why). i forgot the loot from lucky house. no idea about hammer of bijou or possessed weapon slots, merging movers. just looking for any database that could help me out without having to ask a thousand questions.

Yeah the older forums are gone now. Some players still have personal guides in guild pages somewhere, you'll need to ask about a bit.

There is a Fiesta fan site up, which is outdated, but will have some answers to your questions. A quick google search should help you out.

There are some guides in this forum, which are mainly more talking about how the class could be improved, not really an ultimate guide persay, but you can read those. I'll recommend you just hop in game, join an active guild, and fire off those questions. You'll get answers pretty quick.

Ignore F2PWhale. He's being salty. You don't really need to pay to play, you just need to spend some extra time and effort to get there, but a lot of people will help you out in game for free.

• There is no "I quit for 2 years and came back" guide.
    You're just gonna have to ask people and browse forums to figure things out.
    Best place would be to join a Guild and ask there. You may get invited to the Guild discord, and then you can spam questions and hopefully someone will be able to give you a relatively decent answer based on facts and not bro-science.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• There is no "I quit for 2 years and came back" guide.
    You're just gonna have to ask people and browse forums to figure things out.
    Best place would be to join a Guild and ask there. You may get invited to the Guild discord, and then you can spam questions and hopefully someone will be able to give you a relatively decent answer based on facts and not bro-science.

it’s not that I wanna learn everything I’ve missed it’s that back in the day the old forums here used to go pretty in depth about that stuff (used to be a fiesta wiki too that seems to have been purged) was just wondering if there could be a discord or a site that isn’t as well known with all that info. There used to be ultimate knight guides. Or in depth analysis about which mobs dropped what loot that was fairly accurate. Even simple answers to things that I forgot are hard to find lol. Like which set gave you skill CD reduction and that type of stuff.

joining an active guild is plan B, just wanted to check here too. In case I was able to avoid some of those questions. Any recommendations on top guilds in Isya? (9x mage/8x fighter)

yeah I played long enough to know how it is. If anything it seems they’ve made it even easier for F2P then it used to be lol. That being said the market is crazy expensive now lol.

• Considering how easy it is to level and cap now, most of the old information is pretty useless. It's all primitive knowledge at this point.

Most of the maps now are pretty dead/useless.
    Most of the classes now are pretty useless. (unless you're making one for vanity purposes, such as having a Knight for the sake of having that class)

With the new forums I suppose there hasn't been enough (if any) dedicated players who care enough to make super in-depth guides regarding anything or everything.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Considering how easy it is to level and cap now, most of the old information is pretty useless. It's all primitive knowledge at this point.

Most of the classes now are pretty useless.

i assumed with the raised cap the lower levels are easier but what’s the most efficient way? Just finding a power leveler? Where’s the best mobs for that? Or do dungeons over and over again?

classes are useless? Does that mean endgame just has a bunch of glads and warlocks? Or which are considered the top classes nowadays

Most of the classes now are pretty useless. (unless you're making one for vanity purposes, such as having a Knight for the sake of having that class)

With the new forums I suppose there hasn't been enough (if any) dedicated players who care enough to make super in-depth guides regarding anything or everything.

Now that's sad......

• i assumed with the raised cap the lower levels are easier but what’s the most efficient way? Just finding a power leveler? Where’s the best mobs for that? Or do dungeons over and over again?

classes are useless? Does that mean endgame just has a bunch of glads and warlocks? Or which are considered the top classes nowadays

PLvl to about Lvl 51.
    Then it's just quests and repeats until 135 (mostly, some levels you might need to grind like Lvl 94-96 at LN Snakes, for example)

Me personally, I had quit the game for 3 years and came back roughly a year ago now.
    I managed to cap 3 Classes (Reaper, Gladiator, Warlock) in about 3-4 weeks.
    But I had set aside dedicated time (and a lot of SC) for this game to accomplish this.

End game is mostly PvP based in FBZ. Best Classes for that is Reaper, Gladiator, Warlock.
    There are some things that you can farm at Lvl 135, but there isn't a lot of options. And they are 10-man farming groups so you don't require every single class to make the runs efficient, only a HolyKnight, a Templar, a lot of Gladiators, and a Mage/Archer for stray mobs.
    And the most sought after classes are Gladiators and HolyKnights.
    Everything else is pretty much a vanity Class.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• BertIsHere's leveling guide is severely outdated.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• Welcome back! As mentioned above... if Gamigo never gotten rid of the old forums. That probably could've helped some. :/

I don't think it would've helped at all as they've updated a lot of Quests to be more efficient for remote turn ins, kills required, EXP awarded.
    They've also changed how the skill animations (stacking) works, and have had a class update/skills update since then, too.

So the information in the old Forums wouldn't really be practical to use .

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• I am the true source of in-depth information.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• I'm getting a vision that your going to be answering a lot of my questions in the near future

I'll add my discord tag in my Forum Signature so people can add me and ask me questions.
    I'll try to be as helpful as possible on the Forums, too.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999