• they should make new mounts like make a mal one so many people would buy it or psykins dog or even chimera that would be awesome oh maybe a blue slime they are cute winkwink

• If someone actually drew concepts and shared them on the board there'd be a better chance of this. Most new designs seem to be crowd sourced these days.

I'd actually rather see more new hair/face designs before more mounts. There are seriously so many flippin' mount designs already. (NOT trying to undermine your post - it's totally valid and I say if they add more mounts then go for it!)

• Bring back Green Dragon [30 Days].

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• I’ve always wanted Karen’s throne as a mini house. When you rest your character sits in it.

Dig new mounts and faces as well !

https://images.app.goo.gl/WVdg9uguMr6Ux82A8

Ahhh star would have been a good AC member to chose to do for this since she did the 3d modeling of the fiesta characters.

Though from what I have seen, they have not taken any ideas for mini houses with the player characters showing.

• Ahhh star would have been a good AC member to chose to do for this since she did the 3d modeling of the fiesta characters.

Though from what I have seen, they have not taken any ideas for mini houses with the player characters showing.

yeee idk how hard it would be to code but it is a rather simple idea which I think a lot of players would like if it is easy enough to do

throw back to GoT

• I do not know how it would need to be coded either, but that is probably part of the issue. They would need to make a completely new code to "mirror" the look of everyones character for the character to sit on the throne. (I have submitted other ideas to the AC over the years with characters showing in mini houses, all were rejected and one ex-GM had said it probably would not get done because they would have to create entirely new code/model for keeping a character visible during house). Though I would assume they could borrow code from the furniture in game but I am not sure how it works.

But it sounds like a cool idea. xD

• male mages sit cross legged, it wouldn't be too hard to make that SQ Throne into a mount. it's just a piece of graphic from the game added to the Mount.Shin and forcing the character to "sit" like that with the already implemented Male Mage Sitting posture. but i'm not a coder, but that sounds like simple. sort of.

• You can sit on furniture inside Estates (more dead content).

So they have the animations already setup, you just need a design for the Throne.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

• I just want to make this clear right now if it happens I want credit.

Gavin

Meh.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999