my taler are gone

• yesterday i had my 40000 taler

and i connected today and what ? just 26 left ? how could this happend ? + when i connect one of my character was wearing outfit I didnt put on (some 1 day duration)

and 0 of my character is 30 so cant gift anyone T.T

what should I do ? ;(

• Taler is a EU thing... North American is it slime coins.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• I'm sorry this happened to you and unfortunately there is not much you can do but submit a ticket to customer support service and wait for them to answer you...

The only thing I would suggest you to do is to go to the Gamigo website: https://en.gamigo.com/showlayer/register_login

(you can log inside with mail+password or Id+password)

Once you're logged click on "myGamigo" [1], go on "my games" [2] then click on Fiesta (select the version you're playing, in this case I selected the US version but I assume you're playing one of the european versions) and then click 'purchase history' [3].

Ouus43h.png

DT9tjCv.png

You should be able to see detailed informations of all your purchases and Taler/Slime Coin charges on the account, which I believe should help you to evidence the ones you did not make (if there is any) and figure our what happened to your Taler/Slime Coin balance.

If you can find relevant informations about suspicious transactions you can include them in your ticket.

Of course I would also advise to secure your account by changing your login details! slimenerd

• Thanks you it helped me seing what this .... have bought, like a lot of thing just to make me miserable T.T

i have change my password already bu i am not confident i think i will just begin an other account

I think i know the one who did it can this help ?

• Thanks you it helped me seing what this .... have bought, like a lot of thing just to make me miserable T.T

i have change my password already bu i am not confident i think i will just begin an other account

If you shared the info voluntarily then they will ban you for account sharing, as you are not allowed to share account info.

If you know who did it, but did not give your account info yourself, then reporting may help, but unless you have PROOF or evidence of hacking/foul play the person in question might not get punished.

Also don't share who it was with general public, just send in via ticket system. (Black listing is against ToS so we are not supposed to share names on public platforms of gamigo).

• If you shared the info voluntarily then they will ban you for account sharing, as you are not allowed to share account info.

If you know who did it, but did not give your account info yourself, then reporting may help, but unless you have PROOF or evidence of hacking/foul play the person in question might not get punished.

Also don't share who it was with general public, just send in via ticket system. (Black listing is against ToS so we are not supposed to share names on public platforms of gamigo).

thanks i have send a message to gamigo with picture of what have been bought and the name of the person i think do it but they cant do anything so i am quite sad knowing the one who did we be playing again and surely do it to other players

i didnt share my password or name account just a mail to communicate since we are from different country (i have a lot of mail just happend to give the one with this account ...T.T xD)

i wont share his or her name here ^^ i just wished that gamigo could have done something about him or her but they cant

thanks you for your answer, you were a big help for me ;) now i have just created another account and want to forget this bad memory of loosing money T.T ^^

• <3 I hope your new account goes well and that you can put this bad memory behind you. Good luck on the new one :)

Also consider getting discord and sharing that when you want to chat with people outside the game rather than email :) it might be safer so you do not have to give out an email address.

<3 thanks you so much you were a big help ^^

yep i will consider it <3

• can you tell us who you think did it?

Thanks you it helped me seing what this .... have bought, like a lot of thing just to make me miserable T.T