Explanation of stats.

• Good question about the talisman would be unique if it added piercing damage.

As for the cs comment if u don’t use cs I see no harm with going 25 spr (25 since after this it is impacted by finishing returns). However, if you have cs maximise your damage with str via build

gear stats end/dex then either int/str or spr

upper gear

HP

AIM

EVA

Dmg/Mdmg

pve glad would go

HP

AIm

Dmg

these stats maximise dps with a full str build + cash shop

• This thread is complete mess.

Although I'd like to reiterate some points made throughout the discussion;

~> DEX in build is useless the vast majority of the time, except in some PvP scenarios. In PvE, you have access to aim scrolls and DEX pots, which even if you have terrible gears, will provide you with enough aim to never miss (Yes, even on a gladiator).

~> The raw DMG you receive from STR in build is multiplicative. (The 198 raw damage you have from 165 points in STR begins as RAW damage, why would it suddenly transform to non-raw damage upon being multiplied? Seems illogical to me).

~> Yes SPR can be useful in build if you're on a budget and cannot afford to use a lot of sc.

~> Someone suggested DEX/SPR build for mages? This is insanity. As stated above, SPR may be useful depending on your individual situation. However DEX in a mage build, be it wizard or warlock is utterly useless. Firstly, wizard's have higher aim on staves (almost 300 more on SK staff compared to SK wand), this accompanied by having okay aim on gears (not to mention scrolls/pots) you're never going to miss in PvE. Secondly, warlock's have an insane aim due to their passive. My 135 warlock has 6.5k aim at cap without ANY sc other than a weapon skin.

Feel free to let me know if there were any *other* dumb points made, or curiosities anyone may have which you would like addressed.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

• Thread is abit messy but there some interesting points made, and opening message is on spot/explains things well. So no real problems.

I have been doing some experiments. STR in gears indeed will benefit class like gladiator because of broken passive and mighty set. 500 str when charmed and at 1 hp becomes like 6k.

I disagree that spr build works just for budget. Because if you will focus just on DMG sc, u can get 75% dmg bonus, while having capped critical from spr build (78%).
    Out of curiosity I did calculations and figured sc setup which lets me have around 78% crit and 75% dmg , I can show it if somebody is interested.
    Now, if u will go for str build, u will have to buy crit sc to compensate, and it means u wont be able to get best DMG deals.
    Clear example is Beard vs Moustache.
    Whats better, 30 more str in build or 3.6% crit?
    Further tests needed to give clear answer.
    For budget player 61 spr build indeed works great.

Dex useful at low lvls, but sadly falls off at late game in pve because it adds just flat amount despite what description says, yes its mentioned already. So yes Dex only useful at cap for pvpers or those without skin.

My wl is int/spr/dex hybried and he doing pretty solid dmg as well as dodges fine, but I am not a mage main so i wont bother arguing.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• ~> Capped critical is 80%, although you'll probably not notice much difference after 70-75% realistically.

~> I'd be interested to see your 78% crit, 75% dmg SC set up, feel free to DM it to me on here.

~> I'm unsure what level your warlock is, however at level 135 a warlock has under 3k base evasion. Even if you for some reason had good eva on gears and went FULL DEX you'd barely hit 4k evasion which isn't enough to be missed by anyone/anything that matters. I'd have to check 105/115 stats but I would assume the same is also true.

• I did a graph/chart showing my point

https://prnt.sc/uprzxd

We see that while at low dmg STR wins, after you start doing like 20k dmg per hit (and its not hard at cap) SPR 61 beats str 61.
    In calculations i ignored Glad passive and Mighty set, would be difficult to calculate, but we see that with DMG increasing SC situation stays same, critical build is better.
    78% crit is reachable with this sc/61 spr/reaper's ddf set buff and conc /str t6.

SC set i used to 2nd graph is:
    https://prnt.sc/upoj5p

And yes I added critical it gives into 2nd equation as well.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• Yaseeda wrote:

In calculations i ignored Glad passive and Mighty set, would be difficult to calculate

That comment flaws your whole argument. You’ve created a logical fallacy to support your theory. It isn’t reflective of the reality.

It is calculable since there is a code/equation to follow you just don’t know it.

There is a reason top guilds run full str glads and not full spr ones. The things that make str in build broke are the glads passive, mighty set and vitality as well as piercing damage. To disregard 2/3s of them means that math isn’t worth the paper it is written on.

You also have to think of top tier cash shop set outs etc

• Wrong. We see with 75% dmg SC that it makes gap between spr and str smaller, but doesnt erase it.
    Glad passive and mighty set will do just the same.

And I should have clarified what kind of data i used.
    Basic/default crit: 135 axe is 9 crit+8 crit from boots+10.5 earings+4 title=31.5
    Spr setup=61 extra points into spr, =+8.6
    Str setup=+61 more str=+73 raw dmg
    Str/spr=25 spr rest str.

Lot of people in raid guilds just sc to the max, but practice shows that majority never bothered using head and doing math to understand what kind of build will be MORE effective than another.
    Full INT glad will outclass spr/dex glad as long he will be sced and wont be completly asshanded.

I assure u that majority of old raiders not even aware of 61 being 2nd cap for spr.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• I don't know why... but it feels like we're really overcomplicating thing for the sake of conspiracy theories...

Like a this point I don't even care about stats and how it works, I just want to the game to be fun to play and you can casually get through it without stacking it out on full enhance stuff.