Explanation of stats.

• Okay, as man who made server realise importance of dex at 89 cap (literaly half of server switched to dex builds because me and Numot, dex glads, were unkillable in pvp kq), I will summarise info about stats and open eyes of some of you on flaws of some old and stagnant builds.
    I am also one of top dpses of numerous speed runs and top GT scorer of majority of matches, despite being low sced gladiator. This says something.
    Doing this because wiki page which had all the info seems to be gone. And I am tired of explaining to every single ignorant idiot why he is ignorant idiot.

This could be tested by making 60 crusader. They start with like 70 free stat points.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Str: 1 str adds +1.2 RAW dmg. Has no cap.
    RAW means it ignores def, and always applied to every hit.
    Example: +5 str adds +6 real dmg, +12 during crits.

Int: 1 int adds +1.2 RAW dmg. Has no cap.
    RAW means it ignores def, and always applied to every hit.
    Example: +5 str adds +6 real dmg, +12 during crits.

Dex: 1 dex adds +3 aim/2 eva till 33. After 33 till 50 it adds +2 aim/2 eva. After 50 till 67 it adds +2 aim/1eva. After 67 dex it adds +1aim/1eva.
    Yes it adds flat bonus. Not percent like free stats say.
    Caps for dex are: 33, 50, 67.

Spr: 1spr adds +0.2 crit, 0.5 RAW mdef, 5 mana till 25. After 25 till 61 it adds +0.1 crit, 0.5 RAW mdef, 5 mana. After 61 it adds +0.05 crit, +0.5 RAW mdef, 5 mana.
    Unlike what most of people think, spr worthy of it till 61. Because at cap extra critical much more vital than raw dmg for bunch of classes (gladiator).

End:
    1 end adds +0.1 block, +0.5 RAW def, +5 hp till 50, after lvl 50 it adds +0.05 block, 0.5 RAW def, +5 hp

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And in general advice> before listening to tips from ppl who pretend that they "know" builds, ask them about caps on few stats to confirm that they actually KNOW theory.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• Questions.

How about to those perming at 115 and 120. Would you still suggest 61 spr? Since they are not capping, then extra critical won't be "more vital" for them than raw dmg right or will it?:/

and as a sc user myself, I can easily get 60%+ of crit with sc suits/accessories + gears + weps + jewelries + maybe let's say 25 spr, isn't that enough for crits then wouldn't it be more practical to invest more points on either str or end? I'm talking about glads btw. if not then enlighten me.

giphy.gif

The world won't change with pretty words alone. Destruction must come before creation.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SinEater ().

• Okay, so, DPS class such as gladiator has highest dmg in game, and benefits from DMG amplifiers much more than from RAW dmg (unlike, lets say, SS or Knight).
    So there is a logic in going for high crit build and focusing on DMG sc on glad, rather than buying hybried crit/dmg setups backed by STR build.
    However, more than 58% Crit is overkill.

Reason: t6 str pot and t6 conc scroll give 6+6 crit, and trixter in ddf set boosts crit of party by 10%, so 6+6+10=22%.
    Cap for crit is 80%, that was the statement of GM (quite sure it was Kobal), and according to data I have gathered, its true. People who have 100%+ crit and sced to max still cant land 100% crits unless they are Crit buffed by HK.

Str build benefits glad only at low lvl, such as 3x farmer of ggk and maybe 6x cc runner, but at high lvls, especially past 100 when gladiator gets PASSIVE, criticals play much bigger role.
    As far as I remember, at 120 I was doing 10k crits in DDF, without even charming, to most of mobs/citries. Such dmg output renders str build useless.

As for end, BUILD supposed to give advantage over stats in gears, but gladiators cant use block rate. So END build is partly wasted. If you want hp/def, just get them in gears. RAW def is a joke as well, it isnt effective.
    ---------------------------------------
    Summary: for scless glad 61 spr is an obvious path to chose. Maybe 67 dex as well. I think that gladiator is the ONLY class which could make use of 67 dex tbh, because str is pretty much a waste on this class.

For sced glad I would recommend checking if he has 58% critical at least. If not, then yes, add more spr, go for 61.
    If your base crit 60+, think if its possible to change some crit items in setup for dmg, and if yes, what will be your new crit.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Yaseeda- ().

• huh. I see as a neophyte in playing gladiator class and where to put some of my stats points.
    This surely explains it quiet really well since its very detailed. Thank you.

I'll try putting 61 spr and 67 dex then. On my 120 glad perm I'm creating. just for a test run.

giphy.gif

The world won't change with pretty words alone. Destruction must come before creation.

• huh. I see as a neophyte in playing gladiator class and where to put some of my stats points.
    This surely explains it quiet really well since its very detailed. Thank you.

I'll try putting 61 spr and 67 dex then. On my 120 glad perm I'm creating. just for a test run.

While a 67 DEX, 61 SPR build may seem appealing, you have to understand a few factors that you don't learn from stats alone.

1) As a Lvl 120 Glad, do you plan on doing any PvP?
    If your answer was yes, then by all means put some DEX into your build. But any more than 50 is diminishing returns in terms of stats.

2) If your primary focus is going to do PvE, then DEX has zero value for as with Aim scrolls and Purple Dexterity potions, you won't miss on anything.

Adding SPR is also another questionable decision for diminishing returns in terms of stat builds, especially if you are planning on purchasing/using Crit based SC.
    As Yaseeda said, there is a hard Crit cap of 80% where adding any more adds zero value.
    So if you were to combine your Crit SC + Weapon Skin + Weapon + Boots + Earrings + Concentration Potion + Strength Potion and you have a combined total of above 50% Crit, then every value of crit is halved because of the law of diminishing returns. And stacking above 80% is useless.

Don't forget that the value of SPR in your build becomes absolute zero in terms of Crit % if you have a dedicated HolyKnight with Deadly Blessing skills (Crit buff).

These are the things you will need to consider as well, instead of throwing stats on your character build because someone told you so.

My personal preference is a pure damage build.
    This means STR for my Fighters, Crusaders, Archers, and Tricksters, and INT on my Mages.
    The reason for this is that damage value is multiplicative with gear and Crit.
    Where as DEX/SPR builds are additive values on base stat.

But don't need to listen to me, either. I'm just another guy who claims they know what they're talking about.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rei ().

• How about a build for a 110 wiz perm? able to sc for crit and or dmg & has DB skin thank you and please

• Did you read it thoroughly tho?
    it is very detailed its not hard to understand it.
    In my honest opinion he knows his stuffs.

maybe he just missed a few variables to consider but he knows what he's talking about.

Pure Str? No thanks.

and also like I said, I'm doing it for a test run.

giphy.gif

• I will just put this here because I think it fits perfectly.

unknown.png

I would also like to point out that the Crit bonus is less as you add more points, but it is still going up. It is also good to know the Magic Def and the SP bonus are consistent and helpful as you add more points. I like having a lot of points in SPR for the Magic Def and the SP bonus because I find them useful as I level.

unknown.png

• If only you knew that end/spr is the master build for all classes. But I will let you people believe that dex is good so that less people use the real build which only gives me more advantage in controling the abyss

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• The information on stat points is correct, most players who have been from the Cypion days would know as I constantly had these things open for discussion especially in the OneWingedAngels Guild Forums from 8 years ago.

But assuming he knows how to allocate stat points based purely off him knowing those numbers?
    That's the blind leading the blind.

DEX is useless in PvE. Especially if you're relying on Evasion to survive hits from mobs. And with Aim scrolls you won't miss on anything.
    DEX is semi-useful in PvP to a certain extent, where gear just triumphs at the end of the day.

SPR is useless in PvP, most players who do PvP are fully SC'd and will have no trouble with Crit %.
    SPR is useless in PvE, majority of mobs have auto-attacks not skill damage so you're not doing much by adding M.Def here. And also as I've explained before, adding a HolyKnight here just makes your entire SPR Build value to 0, as they can Deadly Blessing every 42 seconds, with a duration of 9 seconds.

In every quadratic function you will learn that consistency always trumps chance.
    Adding raw damage will always be better than adding a chance to crit.
    As I've also explained before, raw damage is multiplicative in value, which means you can multiply the stats of your damage purely by adding more damage gear/SC.
    Crit is only an additive value, which means adding +5% Crit chance will only add +5% Crit chance, and the value of adding more crit after 50% is halved because of diminishing returns.

It's almost as if you people don't understand basic math, or the mechanics of the game.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rei ().

• So im guessing spr/dex warlock at max level?

I am not going to say I know the best mage builds.

But I find spr/dex to be the most helpful on mages, but you might want to consider the same caps on the stats. the crit will be less effective on mages because they do not auto, and I believe the AoE after wave dmg cannot use the crit so only that first initial hit will have a chance to crit. Dex is extremely helpful because they need aim to hit bosses and mobs effectively, especially in raids.